• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

About to start NPP.. any info on this? Or opinions?

Exhausted

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As been advised by my , ugh advisor......

though seriously he recommends this and EQ.

Appreciate the the info guys.

This is a blank canvas with no picture.

No idea where you are coming from and going to.

How does this journey look? Years, cycles , stats, goals.

Paint a picture.

This is a blank canvas with no picture.

No idea where you are coming from and going to.

How does this journey look? Years, cycles , stats, goals.

Paint a picture.
sorry.
Finishing second cycle now of sust 350 and eq.
Want to lean out and cut fat.
6 foot 200lbs. Need to cut about 10 lbs fat.
Feel very solid, though carrying 10lbs over due to working 11 hour days and sacrificing cardio for lifting right now.
More than anything need to taper the waistline a bit.

Thanks

My main concerns are ED and hair loss. None of which I have experienced. Thank God.

How old?

How many cycles, two?

What type of meal plan you have?

If you cannot train properly ie cardio or proper and orginaized meal plan it will be hard to get the most out of it.

How old?

How many cycles, two?

What type of meal plan you have?

If you cannot train properly ie cardio or proper and orginaized meal plan it will be hard to get the most out of it.

39, will be 40 in a month. Good God. Ha.

Yes second cycle. First was just sust 250 last fall.

Meal plan: Coffee and protein bar or shake for bfast. Fruit and turkey for lunch. Chicken/steak with vegetables and rice for dinner. Protein before bed. Drink a gallon of water a day.

I know now I won't get the full benefit of my cycles with working so much but being on them I am so much better. My arms are jacked and I'm much more solid all over. I was sparring weekly which helped cardio but have so busy working I have to lose something sadly. In fact I may be overtraining I took two days offf and feel fuller and am more defined today.

So so I would rather get 60% out of a cycle than be on nothing at all. When in the gym I work 110%. I only have about 45 mins a day is all.

Thanks for for your help I appreciate it.

Okay.

I'm older than you so I know the feeling, something is better than nothing right?

Honestly with your work schedule and diet I would not waste money on anything but test. This early in the stage EQ and NPP do not mean much.

600mg a week test would be great.

If you have to add anything use 300mg a week NPP.

If you are worried about losing sex drive or having sex issues just don't run the NPP.

As to EQ I think that complicates things more. EQ has a tendency to really jack up your hemoglobin, RBC and hematocrit, I think even more so if you are older.

I am currently on a 750mg test cycle only myself for 4-6 weeks only, depending on how it goes.

Test is king, but NPP can add fullness no doubt but not sure with your work schedule and diet if you will benefit that much.

Okay.

I'm older than you so I know the feeling, something is better than nothing right?

Honestly with your work schedule and diet I would not waste money on anything but test. This early in the stage EQ and NPP do not mean much.

600mg a week test would be great.

If you have to add anything use 300mg a week NPP.

If you are worried about losing sex drive or having sex issues just don't run the NPP.

As to EQ I think that complicates things more. EQ has a tendency to really jack up your hemoglobin, RBC and hematocrit, I think even more so if you are older.

I am currently on a 750mg test cycle only myself for 4-6 weeks only, depending on how it goes.

Test is king, but NPP can add fullness no doubt but not sure with your work schedule and diet if you will benefit that much.
ok thanks. I Do Want to continue eq for its healing properties. I have a bad bad back and using eq the last 16 weeks my back has tolerated more and given me less trouble over all while being on that compound

ok thanks. I Do Want to continue eq for its healing properties. I have a bad bad back and using eq the last 16 weeks my back has tolerated more and given me less trouble over all while being on that compound

Okay no problem.

You should check your blood chemistry. Your blood might be getting thick. Donate blood if you need to.

Good luck.

IML Gear Cream!
Meal plan: Coffee and protein bar or shake for bfast. Fruit and turkey for lunch. Chicken/steak with vegetables and rice for dinner. Protein before bed. Drink a gallon of water a day.

How many calories? How many grams of protein, carbs, and fats?

Ditch the crappy protein bar and eat some eggs.

I hope that turkey is actual turkey and not deli meat in a sandwich.

What is "protein before bed?"

You want a smaller midsection, but abs are made in the kitchen. You need to get your diet together.

Every study that has ever been done, no exceptions, shows greater fat loss and better retention of lean mass with higher protein, so shoot for 250 grams daily.

Figure out your maintenance calories, then pull 300 calories a day. Wait two weeks and see what changes happen in the mirror and with a measuring tape around your waist at the belly button. If you are progressing, then keep at it. When you stall, pull another 200-300 calories.

Keep protein at or above 250 daily regardless of how many calories you pull out.

Get protein from real food, eggs, fish, chicken, turkey, beef, etc. Not deli meat, and definitely not scam marketing bullshit protein bars and protein powders.

Have the sust and EQ been working? Are you getting leaner? Then no need to add NPP or anything else. Just continue what you are doing and modify your diet.

How many calories? How many grams of protein, carbs, and fats?

Ditch the crappy protein bar and eat some eggs.

I hope that turkey is actual turkey and not deli meat in a sandwich.

What is "protein before bed?"

You want a smaller midsection, but abs are made in the kitchen. You need to get your diet together.

Every study that has ever been done, no exceptions, shows greater fat loss and better retention of lean mass with higher protein, so shoot for 250 grams daily.

Figure out your maintenance calories, then pull 300 calories a day. Wait two weeks and see what changes happen in the mirror and with a measuring tape around your waist at the belly button. If you are progressing, then keep at it. When you stall, pull another 200-300 calories.

Keep protein at or above 250 daily regardless of how many calories you pull out.

Get protein from real food, eggs, fish, chicken, turkey, beef, etc. Not deli meat, and definitely not scam marketing bullshit protein bars and protein powders.
Ok will do.

Have the sust and EQ been working? Are you getting leaner? Then no need to add NPP or anything else. Just continue what you are doing and modify your diet.
I think it has at a slow controlled level. If my diet was better I know I would improve physically. It's hard being on the road 10-11 hours a day.
My dosage is probably a bit low on eq as I am going for 20 weeks and sust is probably moderate. Though I do feel better physically. The only thing this cycle is that I have had bilateral elbow tendinitis this whole damn time so I had to lift moderately and not heavy this time around or I would never heal. Strange. First cycle I did not have this with sust 250 and lifted hard and heavy for three months. I was bigger especially my traps but not as defined.
My next cycle will be when I ramp up the dosages.

Im cutting out all sugar and lowering my carbs for now on.
I will finish the sust in about 4 shots and prob have a month left of eq.
What would you advise for pct?
Thanks for your help.

How many milligrams of the drugs are you taking each week?

Sust 250- to me is a bottle of sustanon with 250mg per ml
and
Sust 350- to me is a bottle of sustanon with 350 mg per ml

but that does not tell me how much you are injecting per week.

How much EQ per week?

Youre probably exhausted because you don't really know anything about what you are doing. and Adding more drugs you don't understand is not the answer.

You say you have four shots of sus but we dont know how many a week you take? and you give a month for the eq but we have no clue how much you are taking at how many times a week.

If I was you I would keep running the test until you get your pct in hand. then pct. then stop trying to use steroid until you figure out what you are doing.

Right now you dont even know enough about what you are doing to properly ask for help and thats a problem.

How many milligrams of the drugs are you taking each week?

Sust 250- to me is a bottle of sustanon with 250mg per ml
and
Sust 350- to me is a bottle of sustanon with 350 mg per ml

but that does not tell me how much you are injecting per week.

How much EQ per week?

Youre probably exhausted because you don't really know anything about what you are doing. and Adding more drugs you don't understand is not the answer.

You say you have four shots of sus but we dont know how many a week you take? and you give a month for the eq but we have no clue how much you are taking at how many times a week.

If I was you I would keep running the test until you get your pct in hand. then pct. then stop trying to use steroid until you figure out what you are doing.

Right now you dont even know enough about what you are doing to properly ask for help and thats a problem.
each shot of eq is .5mg and each shot of sust is now .8mg. I was doing sust of .5 for about 3 months.
I pin Monday and Friday of both.

I am am following the advice of a friend who has been doing this stuff for years and years.

Sorry for for not being more descriptive earlier.

My my mind is much better on sust. Seriously. More positive and clearer. My back feels much better with using eq. I pray it is healing what is a bad back. I had 4 herniated discs in November. Could not walk for three days. I have run into that situation probably 6 times in the last decade where I throw my back out doing nothing and I can't walk. Probably another 5 times where I can barely walk and it takes 2 weeks till I can do anything active again.

You know now what it is like to not be able to walk? Or pee for days becaus your innervation is compromised?

I will ill continue with the eq no matter what. 15 years of a bad back and I can honestly feel a difference.

Last edited:
I was using NPP at 200mg EOD with 200mg TPP and 100mg DHB. I really didn't feel it was very effective and this stack interfered with my ability come during sex.

What would you advise for pct?
Thanks for your help.
At 40? I wouldn't advise PCT at all. I would just inject 200 mg a week of testosterone until I was ready to ramp up dosages again. I kept doing PCT in my 40s and finally, after many years, realized it was really setting back my progress. I no longer PCT since some point in my late 40s. If I had it to do over I would never have PCT'd at your age.

You asked. :)

- - - Updated - - -

each shot of eq is .5mg and each shot of sust is now .8mg. I was doing sust of .5 for about 3 months.
I pin Monday and Friday of both.
So . . .

400mg test weekly
XXXmg EQ weekly

You have not given us enough information.

If my diet was better I know I would improve physically. It's hard being on the road 10-11 hours a day.
Well, this is where you need to focus your efforts.

Google "Meal prep" and start looking at ways to bring your meals with you. You cannot expect to cut without a serious plan in the kitchen. Eating out is NOT going to do it.

https://www.menshealth.com/nutrition/a19544125/beginners-guide-to-meal-prep/

http://www.health.com/food/meal-prep-secrets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya_uIbpH0Zc

It just takes a little planning and effort. If it was easy and intuitive, everybody would be walking around at 7% bodyfat.

Last edited:
At 40? I wouldn't advise PCT at all. I would just inject 200 mg a week of testosterone until I was ready to ramp up dosages again. I kept doing PCT in my 40s and finally, after many years, realized it was really setting back my progress. I no longer PCT since some point in my late 40s. If I had it to do over I would never have PCT'd at your age.

You asked. :)

- - - Updated - - -

So . . .

400mg test weekly
XXXmg EQ weekly

You have not given us enough information.
eq is 300
sust 350

no pct as in just stay on the gear? Or naturally allow the body to adjust?
Yes at near 40 I am thinking of just staying on like a trt with eq.

Definitely affordable and helpful as long as it doesn't ruin my system.

Get Shredded!
Well, this is where you need to focus your efforts.

Google "Meal prep" and start looking at ways to bring your meals with you. You cannot expect to cut without a serious plan in the kitchen. Eating out is NOT going to do it.

https://www.menshealth.com/nutrition/a19544125/beginners-guide-to-meal-prep/

http://www.health.com/food/meal-prep-secrets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya_uIbpH0Zc

It just takes a little planning and effort. If it was easy and intuitive, everybody would be walking around at 7% bodyfat.
Agreed. You are correct. I have a terrible stomach which keeps me from eating much through the day. Sounds dumb but it is true. Sadly.

no pct as in just stay on the gear? Or naturally allow the body to adjust?
Yes at near 40 I am thinking of just staying on like a trt with eq.

Definitely affordable and helpful as long as it doesn't ruin my system.
Definitely stay on the gear. That is what I meant. Even if it is just 200mg test a week, stay on. There is not much usefulness in coming off in middle age. I learned that one the hard way. I am trying to save you some frustration and wasted time.

Definitely stay on the gear. That is what I meant. Even if it is just 200mg test a week, stay on. There is not much usefulness in coming off in middle age. I learned that one the hard way. I am trying to save you some frustration and wasted time.
Ok makes sense thanks. My only reservation is if one day I come off it or have to go a month or two waiting to receive more and my dick doesn't work right. Other than that I am fully on board with continued gear. My doses aren't ridiculously high to where I think I am hurting myself. Of course I won't be as jacked but I will take longevity of looking good and athletically built over being ripped for a few months of a year.

Back