• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Monster Clen?

Killionb12

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wanting to get feedback on Monsters Clen? Would like to use it to finish off my cutting cycle. Probably 4-6 weeks

what are your current stats ?

Monster Labs Clen is strong.

what are your current stats ?

Monster Labs Clen is strong.

I’m 6’3 and 235lbs. I’m approaching single digit BF%. Maybe 10% but looking to lean out even more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m 6’3 and 235lbs. I’m approaching single digit BF%. Maybe 10% but looking to lean out even more.

you are a bigBoy !
if you are that low on BF , then i dont see why you shouldnt use Clen .

have you used it before?

you are a bigBoy !
if you are that low on BF , then i dont see why you shouldnt use Clen .

have you used it before?

No I haven’t this would be my first go at it. Good deal I’m getting order in then soon. Do you recommend 2 weeks on and then 2 weeks off. Or should I do 4-6 weeks straight?

No I haven’t this would be my first go at it. Good deal I’m getting order in then soon. Do you recommend 2 weeks on and then 2 weeks off. Or should I do 4-6 weeks straight?

Good question!

Dont fuck up the answer Brutus.

2 weeks on 2 weeks off is what i would recomend brother.

maybe start with 20mcg's (half tab) to see how you react.

Start low!!! 40mcgs. I get the shakes big time and feel a bit like I have the flu on clen. I like to run clen one of two ways. 2 weeks on cycles with two weeks of eca. Or.....2 days of clen and 2 days of eca and go back and forth for four weeks then take a break

2 weeks on 2 weeks off is what i would recomend brother.

maybe start with 20mcg's (half tab) to see how you react.

Okay thanks man!

Start low!!! 40mcgs. I get the shakes big time and feel a bit like I have the flu on clen. I like to run clen one of two ways. 2 weeks on cycles with two weeks of eca. Or.....2 days of clen and 2 days of eca and go back and forth for four weeks then take a break

Awesome. Yeah my plan is to start with 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. I will go with 20mcg to make sure I handle it okay then bump up to 40 after a few days and then adjust as necessary.

IML Gear Cream!
Awesome. Yeah my plan is to start with 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. I will go with 20mcg to make sure I handle it okay then bump up to 40 after a few days and then adjust as necessary.

cool!

keep us updated brother!

Got my TD and have started the clen. You weren't kidding that its strong, gave me the shakes at 40mcg. I started with 20 day one and then moved to 40mcg day 2, 3 and 4. Im at 60mcg right now. Im sweating like crazy when lifting and that's before hitting cardio. Another quality product by Monster! Thanks guys!

haha , told you!

i cant handle Clen man , but im glad to hear its working good for you 👌

haha , told you!

i cant handle Clen man , but im glad to hear its working good for you 

LOL, yeah cramping started to become an issue quickly. I started taurine day 3 and it took care of it. I will post updates after the first 2 weeks.

LOL, yeah cramping started to become an issue quickly. I started taurine day 3 and it took care of it. I will post updates after the first 2 weeks.

Watch that heart rate when doing cardio on clen.

Really glad to hear you’re happy bud. And honestly, I would never personally go above 60-80 mags for clen

Really glad to hear you’re happy bud. And honestly, I would never personally go above 60-80 mags for clen

So I was going to work up to 100mcg but if you think 80mcg is max then I will stop there

So I was going to work up to 100mcg but if you think 80mcg is max then I will stop there
i know a few guys that dont increase doses until sides or results stop coming ...

basically dont take more than you need to.

Get Shredded!
Don't increase doses until progress stops... Sides mean dick

My problem with that is with such a short window of 2 weeks on and then 2 weeks off progress is going to be minimal. So Im wanting to optimize results when on, if that makes sense. I feel like ramping up to 80-100mcg by 7-10 days into it, I can then hold it until the end of the 2 weeks. That being said i know sides at 60mcg weren't great but manageable, the shakes and lack of quality sleep to name a few. I think I will hold tight at 80 mcg once I hit day 10. I appreciate all the feedback. If im being stupid here tell me, I can take it. LOL

My problem with that is with such a short window of 2 weeks on and then 2 weeks off progress is going to be minimal. So Im wanting to optimize results when on, if that makes sense. I feel like ramping up to 80-100mcg by 7-10 days into it, I can then hold it until the end of the 2 weeks. That being said i know sides at 60mcg weren't great but manageable, the shakes and lack of quality sleep to name a few. I think I will hold tight at 80 mcg once I hit day 10. I appreciate all the feedback. If im being stupid here tell me, I can take it. LOL

Then don't do 2 weeks on 2 off.

I don't run clen that way anymore and haven't in a long time.

I will start at 20mcg and run it till progress stops, increase to 30/40 and repeat up to 120mcg. At that point I'll stop for 2/3 weeks then start over. This could take 6/7 weeks.

I would argue that at 7 days in, 30mcg of clen is just as effective as 100 you'll just have less sides.

Then don't do 2 weeks on 2 off.

I don't run clen that way anymore and haven't in a long time.

I will start at 20mcg and run it till progress stops, increase to 30/40 and repeat up to 120mcg. At that point I'll stop for 2/3 weeks then start over. This could take 6/7 weeks.

I would argue that at 7 days in, 30mcg of clen is just as effective as 100 you'll just have less sides.

Okay thanks for the info. I think I will do that instead of my original plan. I’m at 60mcg right now should I hold tight or lower it since I will be going longer. I’m thinking 4-5 weeks straight which leads into my vacation which I can then stop usage for a few weeks.

Okay thanks for the info. I think I will do that instead of my original plan. I’m at 60mcg right now should I hold tight or lower it since I will be going longer. I’m thinking 4-5 weeks straight which leads into my vacation which I can then stop usage for a few weeks.

Yes stay there until you STOP LOSING . Then bump up 10/20mcg

Sorry I didn’t follow up with results I’m very pleased with how the monster clen helped me lean out. Here is pic of me on vacation at the end of my cycle.
ac8309a5b42c1384ef3cc62f76f043b3.jpg

Back