• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ART Topic Pre Workout Stuffs 5-21

Get Shredded!
I smoke/vape THC almost every night before bed, usually the only time i use. I have experimented as a PWO and was no good for me, less pump and muscles feel numbed. I know some that like it.

Anyone know if you can get CBD in one of those asthma type inhalers? I saw they have the regular THC/Stoney type ones but I just want CBD and I sure as hell don't want to smoke anything.
The oral CBD things I got a few weeks ago in Washington were not only expensive but pretty worthless.

Anyone know if you can get CBD in one of those asthma type inhalers? I saw they have the regular THC/Stoney type ones but I just want CBD and I sure as hell don't want to smoke anything.
The oral CBD things I got a few weeks ago in Washington were not only expensive but pretty worthless.
Vape pins puts off very little vapor.

Is the same thing basically. No bad smell that sticks to you. No smoke just water vapor

I train around 3:30am so I’m typically up by 2am to cook my pre training meal and get it down by 2:30-2:45. My go to meal is eggs, breakfast potatoes, tortillas and ketchup. Just before I walk out the door I’ll eat 5 hostess powdered donuts and take a pre workout supp called Insane. If I’m on cycle and my cycle contains orals, I will also pop those right after my first meal. This has been my regiment for years.
If I wake up late and don’t have time to cook, then it’s bcaa, 8-10 donuts and my pre workout drink. But about halfway through training I get pretty hungry so I’ll usually grab some sort of shit protein bar the gym sells just to kill the hunger pains until I’m done training at 6am

I've heard guys making small talk about this over the years, me personally I couldn't do it there's no way.. some guys just get in a complete Zone.. I worked with the contractor many years ago and if he didn't have a puff puff he would be all discombobulated, the moment he did his thing he would just start calling shots and be orderly fashion and on the money with everything.. I guess it's fair to say that it improves brain function and some individuals?!?!? Me I'm the complete opposite I turn into a completely worthless sap of shit
It seemed weird to me, and I wouldn’t call IT PWO because it was more ‘oh shut I still have to lift’ but it felt good, after a set or two

For the people vape pens are good cbd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seemed weird to me, and I wouldn’t call IT PWO because it was more ‘oh shut I still have to lift’ but it felt good, after a set or two

The vasodilator from thc feels like the pumps are nuts.

The vasodilator from thc feels like the pumps are nuts.

In some ways it is what I would want from a stimulant in that I can get almost tunnel vision like focus, while at the same time it feels like maybe some raw aggression is missing, but the work is higher quality. Strength is unaffected after I settle in. BUT... I have widely varying immediate effects, I can get super energized, but I also randomly have my anxiety set off.

Back