• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Is Gorilla Legit?

CPN706

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been using ZPCH for a while and decided I wanted to try some domestic labs Any thoughts?

Yes they are legit

Been using gorilla for almost 2 years they are 100% legit. Great prices and customer service is on point

normally I'd say theyre great, Ive ordered from them twice now. but i just switched from crusing on PSL back to GP for a blast and the test e i got feels either underdosed or bunk idk. Im going get bloods soon to confirm one way or the other. pretty dissapointed

normally I'd say theyre great, Ive ordered from them twice now. but i just switched from crusing on PSL back to GP for a blast and the test e i got feels either underdosed or bunk idk. Im going get bloods soon to confirm one way or the other. pretty dissapointed
Post up dem bloods brotha I'm interested, g.p. test e got me feeling like kong kong with a raging boner, if underdosed test does that to me I'm in for a surprise. I'm 100% positive I had underdosed test prop labelled as test e previous to g.p. from another non board lab. It was a night and day difference when I switched.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Back