• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The HCG diet craze....??

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got two buddies whose wives are on this HCG diet. They get it prescribed through some Diet Clinic. The option is for oral tabs or injections, both the wives I know are using the oral option. They have to take double the dosage orally, they're scared to pin, even subQ with slin pin. The pamphlet I was shown said it speeds up the metabolism of fat in the body and you lose up to 1 pound per day. One wife down 10lbs, the other 15. Also this diet plan is for men as well, the only difference I saw was the recommended caloric intake between man and woman, think women was 800 and man 1500cals. The funny thing is this pamphlet I read mentioned nothing about exercising, neither of these women workout and I made a comment that they would probably get as good or better results if they actually exercised and dieted alone but that didn't go over too well....lol

An ex girlfriend and friend of my wife's both did that HCG program.

Both lost weight but as soon as they came off HCG their weight boomerang bavk and not only did the weight come back but they gained even more weight than what they weighed before.

Not sure if that is what happens to every woman but both of those women experienced the same loss and gain in weight.

Gee, imagine that - losing weight on an 800 calorie diet. And gaining it again when you go back to eating normally? Whoever heard of such a thing?

But when the two I knew came off HCG, the weight came on real fast and greater than what they weighed before the drug/meal plan.

I did not see their diet plans but they did lose a lot of weight in short time while on the drug.

But when the two I knew came off HCG, the weight came on real fast and greater than what they weighed before the drug/meal plan.

I did not see their diet plans but they did lose a lot of weight in short time while on the drug.

Very typical for this kind of diet. Especially for women, it’s really easy to trigger your body to store massive amounts of fat really quickly. You come off a starvation diet like this, and your body stores EVERYTHING because it’s suddenly trying to get you ready to make babies again. Add to that the natural propensity for people coming off a strict diet to spoil themselves with treats and to bounce their caloric intake right back to pre-diet levels without ramping, and you have a guaranteed setup for weight gain.

Most women who start doing fad diets get into these cycles where after every new diet fad they try, they end up heavier than they began.

Gee, imagine that - losing weight on an 800 calorie diet. And gaining it again when you go back to eating normally? Whoever heard of such a thing?
Yeah it's basically a starvation diet. Depending on the place they go they typically have them eat shit tons of raw low carb vegetables too so it forces the digestive system to work harder, therefore burning more calories.

Then they stop the diet, and go back to eating shit again, which wreaks havoc on them because they've blunted their metabolism so bad with the starvation diet that they put on more weight than they had before. I've seen this more times than I can count.

It works while they're on it, but it's devastating to the metabolism in the long run.

Also, the HCG does nothing. It's nothing more than a placebo. Otherwise every single one of us would be slamming massive amounts of HCG daily...

I thought this was settled? Doctors are still peddling this shit? Every bit of legit dieting literature since like 1970 shows that the worst way to lose weight is to starve yourself, and the weight gain to follow. So ridiculous. There's one where I live and he charges like 200 a month for the hcg lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

My not fat sister-in-law and her 350lb girlfriend bought a bunch of dropper bottle "HCG Diet" kits off the Internet. I asked them what was their goal and realistic expectations. They both parroted the website claims of XX pounds in XX weeks.
I said to them "Hey, no reason to use that crap. I'll help you by showing you how to eat." Of course, like just about every "dieter", that's the last thing they want to hear. So I said "Fuck it! Why use that oral stuff you may or may not absorb? I will get you real HCG and you will KNOW you are getting something because you'll be injecting it." No way, Jose!

My experiences are that people want a so called "fad" diet. Something with moniker like "Atkins", "South Beach", "Shamu-no-more".
My coach has me eating a pretty fair amount of food, boring day in and day out but good nutrition nonetheless. No crazy cabbage soup, cayenne, syrup and maple juice, no extreme anything. Guess what? The fat is coming off at the tune of almost a kilo a week.
It has to be a "thing" or no one gets it, except for people into this whole bodybuilding, fitness, nutrition thing.

People, Americans especially, want instant result in the loss of fat it took them years to put on. It's like that comedian's bit:
"Minute Rice is now microwaveable. WHY?"

The one that kills me is the people who have so little control over their lives and will power that rather than simple eat better foods in weighed, controlled portions, they choose to go for elective, invasive surgery to MODIFY their bodies simply to lose weight!
Guess what they have to do after the surgery? Eat controlled portions of specific foods.
SMDH

IML Gear Cream!
The HCG diet used to be 500 cals daily. Glad to see them bumping it up to starvation levels now.

Gimmick starvation diet

Bogus fad diet, pretty much what i thought.This was at a cookout, my wife was yanking on my shirt to shut me up as soon as i started to question them about their exercise program, they just had a blank stare. One guy beside me listening said you mean you're doing all this strict dieting but you're not exercising and laughed.

My not fat sister-in-law and her 350lb girlfriend bought a bunch of dropper bottle "HCG Diet" kits off the Internet. I asked them what was their goal and realistic expectations. They both parroted the website claims of XX pounds in XX weeks.
I said to them "Hey, no reason to use that crap. I'll help you by showing you how to eat." Of course, like just about every "dieter", that's the last thing they want to hear. So I said "Fuck it! Why use that oral stuff you may or may not absorb? I will get you real HCG and you will KNOW you are getting something because you'll be injecting it." No way, Jose!

My experiences are that people want a so called "fad" diet. Something with moniker like "Atkins", "South Beach", "Shamu-no-more".
My coach has me eating a pretty fair amount of food, boring day in and day out but good nutrition nonetheless. No crazy cabbage soup, cayenne, syrup and maple juice, no extreme anything. Guess what? The fat is coming off at the tune of almost a kilo a week.
It has to be a "thing" or no one gets it, except for people into this whole bodybuilding, fitness, nutrition thing.

People, Americans especially, want instant result in the loss of fat it took them years to put on. It's like that comedian's bit:
"Minute Rice is now microwaveable. WHY?"

The one that kills me is the people who have so little control over their lives and will power that rather than simple eat better foods in weighed, controlled portions, they choose to go for elective, invasive surgery to MODIFY their bodies simply to lose weight!
Guess what they have to do after the surgery? Eat controlled portions of specific foods.
SMDH

Hit the nail on the head sir. Its unbelievable how many people i personally know that would rather take miracle cures with god knows what in it, waist trainers, fad diets, fit tea, instead of just having a decent meal plan with at least some low impact exercise. I told my mom doing the richard simmons clapping to the oldies is better than nothing. Retired just sitting around eating ginger snaps, drinking herbal tea with either honey or maple syrup. But, stuck in her ways, bless her heart.

When I started dating my first wife, I saw a picture on her fridge of her parents. Her mother looked like a waterbed with a head. First thing I thought was that old piece of advice "Look at the mother".
Then I met her. Not as huge but fat and sassy about "losing all this weight" post gastric bypass. So now she could only eat a cup full of food at one sitting. A cup of butter, a cup of lard, a cup of chocolate, a cup of cheese...you get the picture.
Joked about how when she went to the gym, she and her friend just sat on the machines, going through the motion and gossiping.

The best part was her castigating us for "spending too much time at the gym" and "eating all that healthy stuff".

Yes. I don't care much for fat people.

A "friend" of mine sells his now fat ex-wife and her fatty gf's HCG (buys at 15 dollars and sells for like 110 a pop...lolz).

They lose weight and gain in back. Sometimes more then before.

But while they use it, they do lose weight quickly.

Justice.

A "friend" of mine sells his now fat ex-wife and her fatty gf's HCG (buys at 15 dollars and sells for like 110 a pop...lolz).

Justice.

Wow nice profit margins, maybe I need to buy a few cases, lots and lots of fat chicks here...lol

Justice.

See that's what I'm sayin. My ex was short at maybe 5-1/5-3 somewhere in there and when we broke up she was not fat but had some heft to her. Didn't look bad but I saw a year later in a grocery store and she was flatout anorexic looking. She told me about the diet.

A few years go by and I see her again and she is two-ton tilly. I was so shocked I almost asked what happened!!!

Back