• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Summer sales

ironlion

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
we offer a big sales promo on HGH(puretropin) and raw powders for summer
[h=1]1.)HGH-puretropin( orange top 10iu/vial)[/h]200$/kit
300$/2kits
420$/3kits
540$/4kits
650$/5kits
762$/6kits
868$/7kits
968$/8kits
1062$/9kits
1150$/10kits

[h=1]2.) Raw powders[/h]If the total amount of the raw order is 500$ or above 500$. we offer 20% offer
[h=1]3.) Paid by bitcoin(if you can't pay by bitcoin, pls pm or email us)[/h][h=1]4.) Wickr: ironlionlabs[/h][h=1]5.) E-mail:ironlion@keemail.me[/h][h=1]6.) End time:June 21[/h]

How long you running the sale? I'll be back from Europe the second week of July and would like to take advantage of these savings. BTW the kit you guys sent was on point. Definitely comparable to the Seros I was running for a few months prior. Thanks IL

How long you running the sale? I'll be back from Europe the second week of July and would like to take advantage of these savings. BTW the kit you guys sent was on point. Definitely comparable to the Seros I was running for a few months prior. Thanks IL
The date is in the original post.

I jumped all over this sale!! shipping was fast and discrete. I def suggest you guys get them before the sale ends!

- - - Updated - - -

I jumped all over this sale!! shipping was fast and discrete. I def suggest you guys get them before the sale ends!

It will end on June 21

IML Gear Cream!
Absolutely cannot say enough good about this product it been consistently on point for a couple years ! Customer service is excellent and you can't beat the price. We can't ALL be wrong about this product it works and the numbers are there to prove it along with the physiques ... look at Monty, and Tren2k14 ,beasts! Thats just 2 out of the thousands of others who will attest to the fact that pures are the truth!!! GET In before it's too late.

Ironlion@keemail.me

Back