• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Coaching prep / offseason/ non competitors etc

mrgreen376

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Some of you may know me from other sub forums. I offer Diet coaching , supplementation, and regimentation protocols. Message me if interested and needing help with your diets

no disrespect , but i dont know you.

is this help free?

Some of you may know me from other sub forums. I offer Diet coaching , supplementation, and regimentation protocols. Message me if interested and needing help with your diets

I may be interested

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LOL!

He is my coach. Like he says he is on a couple subforums so you do not see much of him.

how did you like him skip?

and what made you go with him?

i know you are a very 'picky' guy ,and thats a good thing imho

how did you like him skip?

and what made you go with him?

i know you are a very 'picky' guy ,and thats a good thing imho

I'm not picky just hard to work with, it says so on my resume :)

He was perfect for what I am doing.

He is young, well educated and he can talk about his career in body building and the well known coaches he has worked with.....if he is okay with it.

His experience brought knowledge that easily met my needs.

I started out for one month only but after a few weeks I was sold and we worked together for four months. In that time I dropped a lot of BF and gained LBM. I would still be working with him if work did not get in the way.

His training program made me question my sanity-LOL! But he gave me the guidance that eventually got me to 10-11% bodyfat.

Drugs were not discussed too much but he did suggest mast-p and after adding that I really hardened up.

We were very focused on diet and training hard.

Perfect, thanks for the response Skip !

I seen you work with Monte, what are your goals?

Compete?

yeah , i have learned A LOT with Monte, hes a good guy as you already know and i plan on keep working with him for a while.

goals change daily for me , lol.

i wanted to compete this year , but life happened and competing might have to wait til next year , wich im OK with 🤠

yeah , i have learned A LOT with Monte, hes a good guy as you already know and i plan on keep working with him for a while.

i wanted to compete this year , but life happened and competing might have to wait til next year , wich im OK with 🤠
I seen you bulking and cutting and you do both very well.

We have the same stats except I am going in a different direction than you. Seems like when I cut you bulk or vise versa.

Oh and I am older than you :)

At 6-2 I have been as lean as 187 pounds and ~8% body fat. Most I ever bulked was 216 pounds and it was not a pretty sight.

Monte is a good dude, I have had many conversations with him and always found him to be solid.

IML Gear Cream!

Daily is an understatement.

Like finding out on the forum he isn't gonna do the show lol.

Sorry just getting back to this :) spots still available. I’m in prep myself right now. We all hate cardio but it must be done

More on me , I have qualified for Nationals as a light heavy. My second ever show I won not only my class but the overall, my uncle was a bodybuilder so I grew up around it and into it. I remember in middle school constantly reading flex, md etc. I’ve worked with some top prep coaches in the industry that coach the pros and I know what they have taught me and what has worked for me. I am in prep right now for another show upcoming and may do a national level show this year and try to get my card or may wait until next year. Depends how I’m looking.

Anyways , I’m sure I can help those that may be interested

Bump for anyone looking for coaching , protocols, diet , training etc.

We have some great resources on here , Monte, tren2k, myself etc but I’m confident I can help achieve you alls goals.

Currently I’m in prep about 10 wks our from my first show of the season

Me at 9 weeks out

Attachments

• EFAA642D-DF9C-4A44-BCBC-F78C8FC42DC9.jpeg
    EFAA642D-DF9C-4A44-BCBC-F78C8FC42DC9.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 54
  • 8A68904B-5D7A-4735-93F0-E1BDCE9A60D5.jpeg
    8A68904B-5D7A-4735-93F0-E1BDCE9A60D5.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 54
6 months for 300 shoot me a note if interested , work with contest prep competitors as well as just lifestyle clients.

Bulking/ cutting whatever your goal is let’s work together on a custom plan. It is always more effective to utilize an extra set of eyes and have a real game plan to get to your goals.

(I’m not the only coach on here there are some other good ones as well, I have 10 spots open currently.)

Back