• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Spamming

Status
Not open for further replies.

CompoundLifts31

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The System is sending me fucking spam messages about powersteroids.co
Powersteroids.com is a known scamming site. Can we get this shit to stop?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Nope, the PM was from a long time sponsor:

We want to announce some very good and long awaited news for all the PharmacomStore followers.

Due to the numerous requests for consulting and cycle planning we have received along the time, we have have decided to start a collaboration with a retired IFBB PRO athlete to handle all your requests and give you guidance on your bodybuilding endeavors.

There are just a few conditions that you need to meet to be eligible for getting in contact with our pro and get an advice :

- Exclusively for PharmacomStore.ws customers only.
- This is not a prep service, so no advanced pre-competition protocols, like water manipulation, SEO or things like that.
- No cut/paste answer will be given. All replies will be tailored to your case. Give full details for a better understanding of your situation, history and goals.

Please contact our rep here or our customer service on the website and we will offer you more details.

thank you,
Pharmacom Store Team

www.PharmacomStore.ws

No, he is right. It was from poweroids. I have it too.

I think they were talking about your spam....

Special 20% FLAT Sitewide discount for our entire product line- Alpha Pharma, HGH, Modafinil and much more!

Use coupon code = SITEWIDE20

Shop --> Poweroids.co

Get upto 30% ADDITIONAL discount for bulk.

That’s not it- ADDITIONAL 5% on BTC Payments.

Introducing FREE Trial Packs for testing our service!

Hurry up and stock your gear now!

Cheers!
Daniel,
Poweroids.co
daniel@poweroids.co
Yeah this is the one.
They aren't a source here.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Yes that's it. I didn't want to post it to give them any more attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back