• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Low dose aspirin daily?

Joeliftin25

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone do this for preventative maintenance?? What dosage do you take? Just curious

One regular aspirin a day, however many milligrams a Bayer is.

81mg single dose baby asprin daily
This...

St Joseph 81mg low dose aspirin ed. I wouldn't bother unless you are past 40 years old though. It's a mild blood thinner, helpful to reduce red blood cell count

Everyday for the last several years. Bayer low dose, 81mg.

Same for me, 81mg, but I take 2 daily. You can buy the Sam's Club brand for a grew at price. Comes in 2 bottles for like 5 dollars.

I'm in my mid 50's and have been taking low dose aspirin for many years

It's typically taken every four to six hours to treat fever and pain. It's usually taken once a day to lower the risk of a heart attack or stroke. Typical dosages range from 50 milligrams (mg) to 6,000 mg, daily.
You should swallow the delayed-release tablets with a full glass of water. These tablets don't work immediately after they are taken, so you shouldn't use them for quick pain relief.
The chewable tablets can be crushed, chewed, or swallowed whole. You should drink a full glass of water right after taking this form of the medication.

IML Gear Cream!
It's typically taken every four to six hours to treat fever and pain. It's usually taken once a day to lower the risk of a heart attack or stroke. Typical dosages range from 50 milligrams (mg) to 6,000 mg, daily.
You should swallow the delayed-release tablets with a full glass of water. These tablets don't work immediately after they are taken, so you shouldn't use them for quick pain relief.
The chewable tablets can be crushed, chewed, or swallowed whole. You should drink a full glass of water right after taking this form of the medication.

You probably should cite that plagiarism.

Being in my 30’s ... would low dose ( 81 mg ) have negative effects long term? I feel this is a good thread

Being in my 30’s ... would low dose ( 81 mg ) have negative effects long term? I feel this is a good thread

I'm not a doctor , but if you have no pre- existing health conditions, I would be absolutely shocked if a mere 81 mgs of aspirin daily would cause any side effects. A normal single pill is 325 mgs and people take that a few times a day. A fourth of that once a day should be tolerated well in most heathy people.

I agree with everyone comments but are u going to take a once daily dose while on cycle or while on trt because I believe while on cycle it is a good idea especially perhaps before your main workout but if u are only on a trt dose then I believe a baby aspirin daily is not needed just my opinion.
What are u looking for in the daily dose to do lower blood pressure while on cycle sure but if you aren't then I would lower TRT dose and treat the problem naturally just my opinion brother

I would at least tell your doc(assuming you have a regular doc). There is nothing wrong with checking with him to see it it conflicts with anything he knows about your personal health. We don't know you and there are any number of things that could affect your/this decision.

Back