• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Am I that important?

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
When I left for vacation, did this place go to shit until I came back or am I just making myself feel more important then I am?

kinda weird how much the activity has dropped in the last year......way down.

Even this thread is a stinker.

I figured Monte would have gotten a full roasting by now.

What the hell???

We all missed you, Monte...and you are the sanest one here in this asylum lol.

Get Shredded!
activity might have gone down , but Sales are still pretty average..

theres TONS of info about AAS everywhere now , guys just come here to find sources.

90% of the PMs i get are from guys with under 100 posts

theres TONS of info about AAS everywhere now , guys just come here to find sources.

I've heard this before.

Makes sense when you think about it.

A member does not have to interact to get information he wants if just searches the site here, he can find just about any subject and not have to deal with the degenerates that frequently post on this site. :)

So you’re saying since Trump took office this place sucks balls?!

Couldn’t have anything to do with board owner going from an urban legend to daily inflammatory thread starter.

Fuck yeah this board used to be so much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Is not surprising really. With social media groups being so easy to access, why fight with a forum app or online to ask questions?
Even this thread is a stinker.

I figured Monte would have gotten a full roasting by now.

What the hell???
I was expecting a jab or two.... Dunno if it's a good or bad thing nothing has happened lol.
We all missed you, Monte...and you are the sanest one here in this asylum lol.
Thanks! I try to keep myself out of the long white buckle sleeves

This is true.
I've heard this before.

Makes sense when you think about it.

A member does not have to interact to get information he wants if just searches the site here, he can find just about any subject and not have to deal with the degenerates that frequently post on this site. :)
Yep
So you’re saying since Trump took office this place sucks balls?!

Couldn’t have anything to do with board owner going from an urban legend to daily inflammatory thread starter.

Fuck yeah this board used to be so much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Trump is a Saint.

Fwiw, I noticed your absence greatly reduced the value of posts here. Made me immediately think of Tone's departure and how the home brewers forum is almost if not totally useless now.
Were it not for tidbits of useful info imparted by you and maybe six others, I'd bail out.
Oh, and Hard Puff. Although even that bro/she doesn't even come back much any more.

Fwiw, I noticed your absence greatly reduced the value of posts here. Made me immediately think of Tone's departure and how the home brewers forum is almost if not totally useless now.
Were it not for tidbits of useful info imparted by you and maybe six others, I'd bail out.
Oh, and Hard Puff. Although even that bro/she doesn't even come back much any more.

too much fucking political bullshit. I come here for the muscle, not the brains. Or lack thereof.

Back