• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Norditropin GH is in stock!!!

Last edited:
I have been looking for something like this. I have been getting Geno 36 iu's for $240.

I have been looking for something like this. I have been getting Geno 36 iu's for $240.
I have used plenty of these nords and really like them. I have not done bloods but I know by sides it's good. So take that for what's its worth.

Can u adjust the pens to under 1 iu? Or does it start at 1 iu and gradually go up from there?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Those pens must be used in 28days after first injection if you store your pen at the fridge.
and in 3weeks after your first injection if you store it at roomp temp not exceeding 25degrees Celsius(77F)
If you inject 1iu a day its probably OK with 30iu pen.
Your Norditropin is going to turn inactive if you`re going to purchase 45iu cartridge and use it for 45days. You cant store it longer than 4weeks once you started using it.
Frankly speaking I dont understand those who use less than 2iu, I wont use less than 4iu a day myself.

Those pens must be used in 28days after first injection if you store your pen at the fridge.
and in 3weeks after your first injection if you store it at roomp temp not exceeding 25degrees Celsius(77F)
If you inject 1iu a day its probably OK with 30iu pen.
Your Norditropin is going to turn inactive if you`re going to purchase 45iu cartridge and use it for 45days. You cant store it longer than 4weeks once you started using it.
Frankly speaking I dont understand those who use less than 2iu, I wont use less than 4iu a day myself.
Someone who get horrible sides and hasnt used it much,

Last edited by a moderator:
Horrible sides from less than 1iu a day? Never heard anything like that before, can you describe those horrible sides and what is the reason to accept those side effects?
I hope its worth it? You`re growing like a Hulk?

Someone who get horrible sides and hasnt used it much,

Horrible sides from less than 1iu a day? Never heard anything like that before, can you describe those horrible sides and what is the reason to accept those side effects?
Headaches and blood sugar issues, i suffer from headaches so it amplifies it, plus my hematocrit and hemoglobin go up on test alone, so its a bit off setting because gh can also contribute to higher rbc's

Hahah i wish i was growin like the hulk, but only tried gh 1 time but sides for me were not great thats why it scares me off now,

Headaches and blood sugar issues, i suffer from headaches so it amplifies it, plus my hematocrit and hemoglobin go up on test alone, so its a bit off setting because gh can also contribute to higher rbc's

Was this Pharma hgh, Norditropin, manufactured by Novo Nordisk, which you are discussing, or are you just spouting off generally about side effects from some unknown, generic Chinese crap-in-a-bottle in a thread about a real pharmaceutical product?

Did you spend $1 per iu or over $6-7 per iu?

Have you tried donating blood for your hematocrit? That's what the rest of us do. Some even drain it themselves if donating is not enough.

Sir hgh does not have a the effect to build red blood cells. Also, The effect of erythrocytosis may be increased with testosterone even at a low dose for example but won’t get further increased by more test or anabolics. It levels off. Also this is not really dangerous and actually beneficial when it’s from hard training. What is dangerous is when the platelets are and all the other blood cells are high which are not elevated by use of androgens. Google or YouTube dr Neil rouzier and look at some of his research.

Was this Pharma hgh, Norditropin, manufactured by Novo Nordisk, which you are discussing, or are you just spouting off generally about side effects from some unknown, generic Chinese crap-in-a-bottle in a thread about a real pharmaceutical product?

Did you spend $1 per iu or over $6-7 per iu?

Have you tried donating blood for your hematocrit? That's what the rest of us do. Some even drain it themselves if donating is not enough.

I was asked the q by ds, figured id answer, was not pharm,

Ive donated blood, use to be on mandatory phlebotomy, every week for months at a time, finally after being on trt for over 10 yrs or so, i simply quit,

Get Shredded!
Why does it become inactive after 28 days ?

does the generic do the same ?

Back