• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

A real test of my fidelty.

WaterTurkey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My gal is a naval officer (peri-op nurse) who has been on a volunteer deployment list for years, before I had even met her. It has been swept out of both of our thoughts since nothing has ever come of it...

Well, it's happened. She's getting called for a 6-12 month deployment in some armpit middle-eastern country starting in June.. Meanwhile, I am two weeks into a 16 week blast, with tren involved. I am a deviant as it is, and that is only amplified on blast. Should be a real test of willpower.

With that being said..... Anyone have a hookup for a killer pocket pussy? :coffee:

She's probably going to Camp Arifjan, Kuwait. Not a horrible gig. It will give you the opportunity to visit one of these middle east countries without planning an actual vacation around it. 6-12 month? She'll get a realistic timeframe with her orders.
I had a knee repair done on that camp and my nurse and her family are great friends of mine.

Good on her for going! It goes by in the blink of an eye.

Oh ya don't get me wrong, I admire her for even volunteering to be on that list, let alone going. She's an officer reservist (11 years in), so it was entirely voluntary.

most people volunteer for shitty assignments to get preference on good assignments, is she looking to relocate?

Not even joking when I say you should drop the tren.

Time for deca solo.

Tren ya say, hmmm. You won’t have to consider cheating, you’ll be consumed by the though she’s banging the whole platoon over there.

Fucking Tren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tren ya say, hmmm. You won’t have to consider cheating, you’ll be consumed by the though she’s banging the whole platoon over there.

Fucking Tren.

This right damn here , I was just out of town for three weeks and this damn gorilla tren had me freaking the fuck out the whole time we’ll only until I lowered the dose.

IML Gear Cream!
Exactly, who's to say she doesn't have a "MISTAKE" with one of her other freinds.....i believe in supporting your spouse and their career, but volunteering to leave you for a year....career or not is asking for someone to fuck up somewhere. How long you guys been together, how hot is she on a scale 1-10, and is she a lifer? Otherwise i say fuck all and ill see you a year from now. That is if you even feel the same about eachother, a year is a looong time in relationship terms... alot can and will happen Over the coarse of a year.
hopefully she is loyal to you as well huh?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Fucking Tren.

But that “thought”/treninsecurity will have him fucking anything walking. That’s the problem.

Personally I can get past the paranoia “she’s cheating” factor as long as I’m getting off.

Yep. Tren in a nutshell^ ... anybody know why tren does this shit? Im pretty sure I’m gonna leave it alone from here on out. How can life be so good and suck that bad at the same time? Tren.

Yep. Tren in a nutshell^ ... anybody know why tren does this shit? Im pretty sure I’m gonna leave it alone from here on out. How can life be so good and suck that bad at the same time? Tren.

It really does have a strong mental effect.....makes me jealous and paranoid too. Very dose related 100-200mg/wk is low sides, 300+ things go south quick.

It really does have a strong mental effect.....makes me jealous and paranoid too. Very dose related 100-200mg/wk is low sides, 300+ things go south quick.

Unfortunately Tren made me an animal. I ruined two marriages due to infidelity. I am not proud of myself whatsoever, and I do not blame the Tren entirely, but IMO it had an extremely signicant affect on me screwing around.

Get Shredded!
Tren got me into an emotional type affair I’m still stuck in.

You may remember my thread.

Tren did contribute to it. I did of course make certain choices.

i honestly believe tren facilitated me getting into it. I don’t think I ever would have allowed myself to get into it without tren.

Just cut out the tren after several weeks, was a very good run, lost some fat and retained most all of my muscle. But even at 10mg a day I was less empathetic and the sex drive was retarded. That’s not always a good combo..

My personality is back and I must say it feels fucking good to be filled out again.

Fucking tren. I guess if I didn’t think that my wife was banging every guy she came into contact with, or getting secret messages, or me getting extreme road rage, and getting pissed off at the world and hating 99.2% of the earths population, then I think I’d be ok on tren. And that’s at 300-400 a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fucking tren. I guess if I didn’t think that my wife was banging every guy she came into contact with, or getting secret messages, or me getting extreme road rage, and getting pissed off at the world and hating 99.2% of the earths population, then I think I’d be ok on tren. And that’s at 300-400 a week.

Might try lower doses. Back in the early 90's I didn't know a single person using more than 3 amps Para per week. Some guys were only using 2 amps.

Might try lower doses. Back in the early 90's I didn't know a single person using more than 3 amps Para per week. Some guys were only using 2 amps.

When I was ttaking a cut mix it was 50 mg eod. Then I bumped it to 75 mg eod. Then I started using around 200-300 a week of one lab. Used another lab but had to increase it to 300-400 a week

When I was ttaking a cut mix it was 50 mg eod. Then I bumped it to 75 mg eod. Then I started using around 200-300 a week of one lab. Used another lab but had to increase it to 300-400 a week

Personally I think 225 mg Tren weekly is plenty but I pretty much get every negative side so I run it lower than a lot of guys.

I think my next run, I’ll prob just do 200-300 a week. Since my wife hates me on tren, I better take it out of its vial and put it in an empty test vial.

Back