• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Is Dutch Pharma legit?

My order has been on backorder for a week. I had to inquire to find out this Not sure why they didn't tell me this up front when they acknowledged receipt of my payment. A little worried at this point.

My order has been on backorder for a week. I had to inquire to find out this Not sure why they didn't tell me this up front when they acknowledged receipt of my payment. A little worried at this point.
This isn’t amazon shit fer brains

Nice language you punk! My point was not that it's backordered. My point is that Dutch should have let me know it was backordered as soon as they received my payment.

Hey bro, just responding to your request for a pm regarding Dutch. Sorry your experiencing a issue with them as well.

Thanks lifter69, lets try this again

Wtf. This isn’t Sears and Roebuck you twat!

2 orders in. And will be back for more. Quality in my book. Professional.

Have used their test cyp - bloods and testing showed gtg - making test is cheap - compounds like var and primo _ among others - is where it gets dicey -OD

Back