• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is Dutch Pharma legit?

surfpipe

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm thinking of trying Dutch Pharma out. Their prices are so dang low that it makes me wonder about the quality. Just looking for some real feedback. Thanks in advance.

Im am 1 wk in with their Test P and NPP, Smooth, No PIP, Quality gear. My brother is running their Tren Ace and Test P, absolutely loves it. Customer service is top notch dealing with John. Keeps the info coming at every stage. For some reason people are afraid because lf their low prices, but to me that represents a production for a high number of clientele. Go for it and you won't be disappointed. I will definitely be using Dutch again. It also helps you keep up a nice back stock of gear for a rainy day. Hope this helps and take care,

BB from Boston

Thanks guys! The input is very much appreciated.

a605428e0a908d09988943971140ef40.jpg

Touch down from Wednesday. A day early and would have been earlier but my address got messed up and couldn’t ship Saturday cause the post office closed. Emails every step of the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone used their Anavar? Also, is Anavar like your Masteron/Winny where you should be under a certain BF% before you start it? Any info appreciated,

BB from Boston

They have a good reputation

Has anyone used their Anavar? Also, is Anavar like your Masteron/Winny where you should be under a certain BF% before you start it? Any info appreciated,

BB from Boston
I haven’t used their anavar but I wouldn’t hesitate to use it. I’m on their winny right now and love it. As far as body fat goes I’d say to really see the benifit of it your better off being a lower bf. Your not going to see crazy gains from it either tho.

IML Gear Cream!
I haven’t used their anavar but I wouldn’t hesitate to use it. I’m on their winny right now and love it. As far as body fat goes I’d say to really see the benifit of it your better off being a lower bf. Your not going to see crazy gains from it either tho.

That's what I was thinking, Im currently running their Test P+ NPP and the quality is remarkable. Over the last 120 days I have cut BF% at a decent clip but still up around 19-20%. So I'll wait on the Anavar. Just put another order in with John and as always prompt service and communication. Take care,

BB from Boston

They are legit. They are cheap but if you know how much it costs to brew gear then you know there is plenty of meat left on the bone for a profit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I have another order coming in. Again they are really good to deal with during every step in the process. I have a couple friends who were running some local gym garbage, And without the finances to keep up with local street prices, I recommended Dutch and had a bottle or 2 for them to run it. They fell in love like my brother and I did. And the price is right for all of us. 100% Quality Gear! I've been on a roll with my transactions with a number different sponsors at ASF. All about business and Logistics. Take care,

BB from Boston

So I placed my order last week. The process was effortless and the gear arrived in less than a week. So far so good! My first pin is tomorrow.... can't wait!

So I placed my order last week. The process was effortless and the gear arrived in less than a week. So far so good! My first pin is tomorrow.... can't wait!

I am currently running their NPP + Test P. My brother Tren Ace + Test P... Absolutely NO PIP whatsoever. Smooth and being 2 wks in, with another order on its way, I can tell you it is G2G. Between Dutch and another lab's great reputation, this might be the best results I have ever had for a cycle. Take care,

BB from Boston

My first experience with Dutch, gear came quick and John is on point with communication. Best customer service hands down!

Once again John and the Team over at Dutch Exceeded my Highest Expectations. T/A Never touched a Weekend Day. The product they are currently putting out there has the Boys in Boston loving it. Every order I make someone new is even more impressed than the last. There really isn't a negative thing to be said. They care about what they put out there. Take care,

BB from Bostonimage_20180526_182233_1527373389785.jpg

Have not ordered from Sergio yet but I plan on it. I have dealt with him since he started and I have been impressed by his quick responses and what a great guy he is. I will be next on his client list for sure !!

Can someone tell me if theres another sight for Dutchpharma.
Ive placed an order for my first time, i received waiting for payment but no payment instructions.
Ive tried emailing the John contact and the site email.
But no response and im afraid to get blocked for non payment.
Is this normal?

They'll get back to you.. be patient.

These are people .. not robots taking your order .. so they could have day jobs.. be at funeral.. walking their doggie.. cuffin the carrot.. who knows.

What we do know.. is be patient.. they will get back to you .. provided you didn't send dic pics when you emailed them.

Ive placed an order for my first time, i received waiting for payment but no payment instructions.
Is this normal?

Is this normal?

If you are talking an order within the last 24-48 hrs, its normal for them to not answer on the weekends. I have this occur everytime because payday is Fri and I have to wait until atleast thurs to place order. Don't worry. You will be more than satisfied with everything. Take care,

BB from Boston

Thanks for responding guys.
Yes i hadnt taken weekend into account.
Just kind of anxious, but no dic pics lol
John has gotten in touch with me since and alls well now.
Ill report TD

a605428e0a908d09988943971140ef40.jpg

Touch down from Wednesday. A day early and would have been earlier but my address got messed up and couldn’t ship Saturday cause the post office closed. Emails every step of the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hry Brother,

Im switching over to their Mast Prop from their Npp, hows it treating you?
Take care,

BB from Boston

Hey I’m new to the forum but I’ve been on trt for a min I’ve also been on deca I decided to dedicate my self to a full body transformation I’ve been dieting good hitting the weights I’m going to track my results on U tube any advice

I forgot to mention I’d like to use Dutch Pharma gear I used some in the past and liked it

Back