• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mother's Day Sale Extended💪

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys,

The sale on Test C and E has been extended until Sunday. Jump on this great deal while you can. Also...Aqua Test is on sale as well. PM me for details.

Last edited:
Hell yeah! Will do, thanks for extending it! I just tried a cc of GC aqua test pwo, it gave me a great increase in strength, pump, and aggression. Will be ordering more.

Good deal! Bro...you have to try the Tren Base and Tren/EQ Base!!! You will not regret it!!

Hell yeah! Will do, thanks for extending it! I just tried a cc of GC aqua test pwo, it gave me a great increase in strength, pump, and aggression. Will be ordering more.

I got some test cyp on the sale over the weekend but forgot to grab more aqua test. Now its even lower priced. Great![

You like the Aqua Test huh? Have you tried the Tren/EQ base?

I got some test cyp on the sale over the weekend but forgot to grab more aqua test. Now its even lower priced. Great![

Get some while you can!!! Killer product and price!!

Sale extended till Sunday. This is a great deal!!! Pm me for details

Yes sir, I’m not going to miss this sale. I’ll probably put in an order today. Thanks again.

IML Gear Cream!
Sale ends Sunday...don't miss out:stupid:

Sunday is around the corner...get your orders in while supplies last👍

Thanks bro. Welcome home!!

QUOTE=bigdaddy07;1394726]Order in, picked up some Test C, aqua test, and Tren E.[/QUOTE]

Last day of sale....lets do this.

Back