• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Frankenstein gets puffy

Frankenstein666

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It's going on guys. Running test e tren e sdrol asin for 10 weeks
Started running the tren at 350 2x a week . Test at 500 a week. Sd at 20 mgs a day and asin at 12.5 eod . All products from GP .
Will be mordo specific on the breakdown and dye it a little later on today but fortunately I got called into work and have to go pave some sexy old ladies driveway.

Pin the Tren e two days ago I was running Ace prior at 200mg every other day. Feeling a severe depression coming over me but I know from past experience it's just a fluctuation of hormones. Just have to stay positive will be doing a powerlifting bodybuilding workout little bit of both. Any help / recommendations would be appreciated

Got in some walking and felt better . Today I'm dropping the sd to 10mgs . See if that helps with the laziness

Just did 600mgs test e guess ill up the tren to 900/wk
Would love to throw in some eq but know nothing about the dosing

Just did 600mgs test e guess ill up the tren to 900/wk
Would love to throw in some eq but know nothing about the dosing

900mg tren? Sounds like a trainwreck.

I've read some posts where people have had excellent results with almost no sides when lowering the test a bit and going large with the tren.

IML Gear Cream!
900mg tren? Sounds like a trainwreck.

Haven't done it yet probably will keep it at 700 or 750 . "Tren e"

- - - Updated - - -

I thought this thread was about gyno, but looking at your cycle it may end up there

I have pre-loaded syringes with exemestane just in case so I can put it directly into each nipple if need be

I've read some posts where people have had excellent results with almost no sides when lowering the test a bit and going large with the tren.

I personally would like to try 900 at sone point I know that high of a dose is not needed. I'll probably have worst psychological side effects than anything. But so far so good yesterday was a little rough but I got by upped potassium and drink a bunch of milk.

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to try just throw some EQ into this mix

I always run tren with masteron now and I don’t have a single problem with tren sides. Going to 900mg is def a waste tho even 750mg seems alittle high. I never run more than 400mg of tren and get good results still. More always isn’t better.

That is a fuck load of tren. Can you post a pic? What's your plan

You are on two of the most harsh compounds.

I’m just curious.. why in the hell are you taking all of this just to “get lean for Miami?” Getting shredded is all about being in a caloric deficit. Do you have an addictive personally OP?

Injectible aromasin????

Joking about that

- - - Updated - - -

I’m just curious.. why in the hell are you taking all of this just to “get lean for Miami?” Getting shredded is all about being in a caloric deficit. Do you have an addictive personally OP?

Yeah i usually run high doses but this tren is strong as fuck npt going over 600 ever again

Back