• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

High IGF-1 on HGH

maddoger

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know it's expected to have elevated IGF-1 on HGH, but what's are the consequences of it ? normal range is up to 220, blood work shown around 400. From 2UI of HGH 5 days a week and off on the weekend. Is it bad in a long term ? Thanks!

I know it's expected to have elevated IGF-1 on HGH, but what's are the consequences of it ? normal range is up to 220, blood work shown around 400. From 2UI of HGH 5 days a week and off on the weekend. Is it bad in a long term ? Thanks!
What do you mean "long term"? Depending on how much you're taking of either HGH or a peptide.. Worst case scenario over a long duration it can detrimental to for the liver, kidneys, or even acute pancreatitis, and the "possibility" of developing insulin resistance can occur. , but this is more common for someone who doesn't have any sort of deficiency (although there's some reports citing these effects while under going therapeutic dosages/treatments).. This is why many users will cycle their HGH starting at 7 days a week for 4-5 weeks, and once IGF levels increase they can skip the weekends, and run this protocol for several months, and even at that after many many many months some individuals sometimes peal back and use HGH at 2-4ius EOD , or 3 x a week as maintenance, not only is this cost effective but it yields brakes and recovery..Now, when it comes for blasting again they repeat the steps mentioned above,.
Below is a study however it mentions those with HGH deficiency, but the effects could very well still be similar whether you have a deficiency or NOT, having a deficiency doesn't mean "only these subjects" can have these adverse effects.. No single person is impervious to adverse effects of any side effects that may be attributed to treatments or self administrated dosages for self-enhancement purposes.

[h=1]Growth hormone therapy and its relationship to insulin resistance, glucose intolerance and diabetes mellitus: a review of recent evidence.[/h]Jeffcoate W1.
[h=3]Author information[/h]

[h=3]Abstract[/h]It is widely recommended that consideration should be given to the therapeutic use of growth hormone (GH) in adults with GH deficiency, whether the condition is of childhood or adult onset. One reason for this recommendation is the possibility that such treatment may reduce the excess cardiovascular risk which is associated with hypopituitarism. This excess risk has been well documented, with mortality ratios of 1.7 to 2.2 being quoted in different studies, and may be a result of the insulin resistance which occurs in hypopituitarism. However, it has also been suggested that this insulin resistance may itself be the result of GH deficiency, especially as GH deficiency is accompanied by suggestive morphological features such as central adiposity. There is, however, no direct evidence that the increase in cardiovascular risk in hypopituitarism is the result of GH deficiency, and the only prospective study designed to examine the relationship failed to find a statistically significant correlation between the two. Since GH administration may also have an independent adverse effect on insulin sensitivity and could thus cause a theoretical worsening of cardiovascular risk, it is important to review the observed effects of GH administration on carbohydrate metabolism in practice. Interpretation of the literature is made difficult by many confounding factors, including differences in study duration, biochemical tools adopted, the use of selected populations and the dose-dependent effect of GH on synthesis of insulin- like growth factor-1. One of the most sensitive markers of a deterioration in insulin sensitivity is the serum insulin level. A rise in serum insulin (fasting, or post-glucose load) was reported in all studies in which it was measured. The majority of studies have also reported a rise in fasting blood glucose. A smaller proportion of reports noted an associated increase in postprandial glucose and in glycosylated haemoglobin (HbA(1c)) while a few reported new cases of either impaired glucose tolerance or frank diabetes mellitus. In general, however, the observed deterioration in insulin sensitivity was small and increases which occurred in blood glucose were small. Nevertheless, these data indicate that rather than lead to an improvement in insulin resistance in hypopituitarism, GH treatment may actually make it worse. As it is also known that even minor reductions in insulin sensitivity may be associated with a clinically significant increase in cardiovascular risk, further large-scale controlled trials are required before the efficacy and safety of GH treatment of adults can be established.

What do you mean "long term"? Depending on how much you're taking of either HGH or a peptide.. Worst case scenario over a long duration it can detrimental to for the liver, kidneys, or even acute pancreatitis, and the "possibility" of developing insulin resistance can occur. , but this is more common for someone who doesn't have any sort of deficiency (although there's some reports citing these effects while under going therapeutic dosages/treatments).. This is why many users will cycle their HGH starting at 7 days a week for 4-5 weeks, and once IGF levels increase they can skip the weekends, and run this protocol for several months, and even at that after many many many months some individuals sometimes peal back and use HGH at 2-4ius EOD , or 3 x a week as maintenance, not only is this cost effective but it yields brakes and recovery..Now, when it comes for blasting again they repeat the steps mentioned above,.
Below is a study however it mentions those with HGH deficiency, but the effects could very well still be similar whether you have a deficiency or NOT, having a deficiency doesn't mean "only these subjects" can have these adverse effects.. No single person is impervious to adverse effects of any side effects that may be attributed to treatments or self administrated dosages for self-enhancement purposes.

I'm doing some sort of HGH replacement therapy, low dosage and long term. So you're saying 2UI 3x a week as a maintenance is a right thing to do ? I was thinking 2UI 5 days a week is a maintenance mode

:)

what brand and are you running ?

Original serostim. Want to try pharmacom ...

I'm doing some sort of HGH replacement therapy, low dosage and long term. So you're saying 2UI 3x a week as a maintenance is a right thing to do ? I was thinking 2UI 5 days a week is a maintenance mode

Original serostim. Want to try pharmacom ...
No, im not saying that, Im saying some guys I seen use that and it was effective.. Dont change up anything your Dr is suggesting.. 2ius is a good solid dose and very therapeutic for a ton of positive reasons..

it doesnt matter if your dose is only 2iu, having igf at 400 for extended time (4-6 mo +) will have long term consequences. Beyond facial bone structure, insluin resistance, possible thyroid deficiency, lots of things. Just like any drug, you never wanna be at super physiological levels for that long. Would anybody say its totally healthy to be on 1000mg of test and have a total test level of 4000 for "extended time"? Of course not, why would GH/IGF be any different?

it doesnt matter if your dose is only 2iu, having igf at 400 for extended time (4-6 mo +) will have long term consequences. Beyond facial bone structure, insluin resistance, possible thyroid deficiency, lots of things. Just like any drug, you never wanna be at super physiological levels for that long. Would anybody say its totally healthy to be on 1000mg of test and have a total test level of 4000 for "extended time"? Of course not, why would GH/IGF be any different?
I thought 2UI is just an anti-aging dose without side-effects

I thought 2UI is just an anti-aging dose without side-effects
The igf number determines those long term effects not how much gh you're using.

That number will depend on your baseline igf number and how accurately the gh is dosed at.

200-250 is a typical high end replacement dose igf score.

The igf number determines those long term effects not how much gh you're using.

That number will depend on your baseline igf number and how accurately the gh is dosed at.

200-250 is a typical high end replacement dose igf score.
Makes sense. A quick question, how to do IGF-1 test correctly ? Let's assume you injected 2UI of HGH at 8am and did blood test at 10am. Obviously the numbers will be much lower if you'd skip that morning injection ? So what's the correct way ? how long after last injection you have to wait ? Thanks

IML Gear Cream!
Makes sense. A quick question, how to do IGF-1 test correctly ? Let's assume you injected 2UI of HGH at 8am and did blood test at 10am. Obviously the numbers will be much lower if you'd skip that morning injection ? So what's the correct way ? how long after last injection you have to wait ? Thanks

I understand you were aiming this at Monte, but I figured I would chime in as well he would say the same thing but I'm about to tell you.. in order to get an accurate igf-1 serum level you would have to wait at least anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks after starting your protocol with HGH however you have to be consecutive and consistent every single day with your dosage.. Regardless of your dosage it is always best to get a baseline reading at your natural levels so therefore you can compare where you came from, where you're going, and where you're possibly heading.. depending if you dosages are on the low end that may be more therapeutic or even on the higher end I personally recommend that someone gets a baseline reading done at least once in their lifetime or at least every couple years because of bodies do change but at least you have a Baseline that you can use for comparable notes. It's a crude method but it does work and it's actually pretty accurate... Example would be let's just say your natural levels were about 150, now after five or six weeks of a lower dose HGH protocol they ended up being around the high 200 or low 300... Now I can't say this is factual and actual comparable numbers but that's an example and it shows you where you came from...

I understand you were aiming this at Monte, but I figured I would chime in as well he would say the same thing but I'm about to tell you.. in order to get an accurate igf-1 serum level you would have to wait at least anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks after starting your protocol with HGH however you have to be consecutive and consistent every single day with your dosage.. Regardless of your dosage it is always best to get a baseline reading at your natural levels so therefore you can compare where you came from, where you're going, and where you're possibly heading.. depending if you dosages are on the low end that may be more therapeutic or even on the higher end I personally recommend that someone gets a baseline reading done at least once in their lifetime or at least every couple years because of bodies do change but at least you have a Baseline that you can use for comparable notes. It's a crude method but it does work and it's actually pretty accurate... Example would be let's just say your natural levels were about 150, now after five or six weeks of a lower dose HGH protocol they ended up being around the high 200 or low 300... Now I can't say this is factual and actual comparable numbers but that's an example and it shows you where you came from...
Apparently I did exactly what you said. 2UI raised the baseline of 170 to 370 :)

Apparently I did exactly what you said. 2UI raised the baseline of 170 to 370 :)
Well I rest my case and that's on point , sounds good to me!!!!

I've never taken hgh, but tested extremely high igf-1 on blood work. My doctor sent me for a scan of my pituitary glands to check for tumors based on the test results. He said such high numbers (sorry can't remember exact number) can increase your chances of getting cancer. Lucky it was negative for me. Google high igf-1 and cancer.

I've never taken hgh, but tested extremely high igf-1 on blood work. My doctor sent me for a scan of my pituitary glands to check for tumors based on the test results. He said such high numbers (sorry can't remember exact number) can increase your chances of getting cancer. Lucky it was negative for me. Google high igf-1 and cancer.
Is it because high IGF-1 will increase cell growth ?

A stranger coughed on me in Walmart the other day, so I went on Google and it said I had 2 Days to Live..

I don't believe half the shit that the studies put out, whether it's positive or negative because most of them merely just suggest, or say there's a link to something..

If we really dissected everything and Googled every single chemical component and molecule on this planet I bet you my bottom dollar that somewhere someway there is adverse effects and the link to cancer..(as I eat my prep cooked meal out of a plastic Tupperware that I just took out of the microwave, mmmmmmm)

Hey Folks... sorry to hijack this thread but question is on topic.
Looking at some old lab work Oct. 2017 my igf-1 LC/MS score was 289ng/ml
I’m in my late 40s and was looking into running HGH for anti-aging/fat loss. I’ve never used it before just AAS. This result seems good ... should I leave it alone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Folks... sorry to hijack this thread but question is on topic.
Looking at some old lab work Oct. 2017 my igf-1 LC/MS score was 289ng/ml
I’m in my late 40s and was looking into running HGH for anti-aging/fat loss. I’ve never used it before just AAS. This result seems good ... should I leave it alone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup. Leave it alone

Back