Gorilla Pharm


Dbol or sdrol

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Dbol or sdrol

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Mogainz20's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Gainzville
    Posts
    196

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    644646990

    Dbol or sdrol

    Hey guys Iím looking to make an order with gp soon and was looking in either getting some of their Dbol or sdrol. I have never tried Dbol before but I have used sdrol in the past and got good results from it. I was just wondering how does Dbol compare to sdrol? And based on your experience and opinions what is better for fullness and building lean tissue? Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    allnattyjuice's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,568

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    289
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    93
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Mogainz20 View Post
    Hey guys Iím looking to make an order with gp soon and was looking in either getting some of their Dbol or sdrol. I have never tried Dbol before but I have used sdrol in the past and got good results from it. I was just wondering how does Dbol compare to sdrol? And based on your experience and opinions what is better for fullness and building lean tissue? Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I like Dbol better. Sdrol made me feel toxic. Dbol always made me feel like $.









    TEAM GREEN

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Mogainz20's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Gainzville
    Posts
    196

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    644646990

    Quote Originally Posted by allnattyjuice View Post
    I like Dbol better. Sdrol made me feel toxic. Dbol always made me feel like $.
    What dose did you run the Dbol at bro?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    allnattyjuice's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,568

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    289
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    93
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    50mg ed for 4-6 weeks









    TEAM GREEN

  5. #5
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    549

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    132
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    60
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    Rep Points
    1509141424

    Sdrol all fucking day!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    51

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonim View Post
    Sdrol all fucking day!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I feel like I put on too much water weight with dbol . Sd was has and always will ve my go to ... 30/20/20/10 cuz im odd like that.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    KushCausedComa's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    216

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points
    431297663

    Superdrol all the way. Save the dbol for the winter.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Injectable Var,Dbol,Sdrol,Adrol,Tbol...
    By tone in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-01-2017, 09:10 AM
  2. Sdrol IN STOCK
    By Brutus in forum Monster Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-13-2017, 09:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2018 Anabolic Steroid Forums