• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

💉FREE Vial Adapter 20mm "Vial spike" with 5 vials or more💉

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

💉FREE Vial Adapter 20mm "Vial spike" with 5 vials or more💉
(Example pic below on how to acquire your FREE vial adapter)
International ordering ONLY with OIL's
spike1.png

Vial Adapter 20mm "Vial spike"

Gain compatibility and convenience while reducing the risk of cross-contamination & Rubber Stopper damage..

These 20mm vial spikes can be reused multiple times, fits firm and snug (Universal) to all 20mm vials..
No more need for changing drawling pins, swabbing and multiple puncturing to your rubber vial stopper..

How it works:

1) Swab vial top with alcohol solution, let air dry and attached vial spike.. That simple!
2) Connects to needle lure/barrel like most needle tips. It allows for multiple use.. Set and forget..
IV72026(1).jpg

(Click below how to get your spike with bulk ordering)

Very convenient! Nice little add in to a already fairly priced order

I know so many people that use the same needle to draw and pin and to me I can totally feel the difference in the sharpness after hitting that stopper!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very convenient! Nice little add in to a already fairly priced order

I know so many people that use the same needle to draw and pin and to me I can totally feel the difference in the sharpness after hitting that stopper!

Same here I know a few knuckle heads like that, but people have zero clue on what it looks like up-close, and how dull the tip gets when they use the same needle, even the same drawling pin becomes blunt and destroys the stopper..
o3mv1.png

There are some who really don’t realize that some of the pip they may be getting is coming from dulled needles from drawing through 2-3 vials and then hitting sensitive areas.

There are some who really don’t realize that some of the pip they may be getting is coming from dulled needles from drawing through 2-3 vials and then hitting sensitive areas.

Yep I do that with my HGH/HCG injections. It's just a slin pin subq but even after just puncturing 2 stoppers I have to give it some serious force to get it to puncture my skin. The 3-5 seconds that it takes to break the skin is very uncomfortable. And it stays quite sore for the next day or 2. But I hate backloading. So not as easy and convenient as people say.

Back