• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

.. Federal Tax Cuts Leave States in a Bind ..

What mess?
Letting Iran and NK develop nuclear weapons.

Actually he paid Iran even while they were calling for our destruction and building a weapons program in violation of our agreement. Literally funding our enemies programs to destroy us and our allies.

... trumpski ought to clean up his Russian Mess ... it's going to take the trumpster down.... :clapping: :roflmao: ...

not even liberals are buying in to the Russia hoax anymore, keep up with things Chuck.

Okidoki. Too much Fox news Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh brain washing in here for me. I'll just stick to steroids. Yall have fun.

Just keep one thing in mind. Democrats had full control of Congress. Nothing really changed. Republicans have total control now , and nothing is really gonna change . They are both owned by the same people. We can all argue and fight all day long about who's side is right and who's is wrong. Crips vs bloods. And you know what that's gonna change ? Nothing. Nothing is ever gonna change until we start fighting the right fight. This ain't it

But california is broke so it doesnt matter.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Facts of the day:
44.6% of california households do not speak english.

california had the most poverty of all the 50 states.

california has the most illegal immigrants

Facts of the day:

🤦🏻*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Facts of the day:

California has 12% of the US population but 33% of welfare recipients. California does have the most illegals and that is the reason why

And yes, California has the highest poverty rate at 20%

1% of California population pay 45% of the taxes.

5% of the population pays 85% of the taxes.

If Silicon Valley goes sideways in a recession or bad stock market California is fucked.

California has 12% of the US population but 33% of welfare recipients. California does have the most illegals and that is the reason why

And yes, California has the highest poverty rate at 20%

1% of California population pay 45% of the taxes.

5% of the population pays 85% of the taxes.

If Silicon Valley goes sideways in a recession or bad stock market California is fucked.
all this while California is the sixth largest economy in the world, let that sink in. the state that wants more undocumented workers earning less than minimum wage and has the most wealthy liberals

all this while California is the sixth largest economy in the world, let that sink in. the state that wants more undocumented workers earning less than minimum wage and has the most wealthy liberals
It could be the first economy in the world, does not matter.

California is tetering on financial armageddon.

We have not even discussed 500 billion in unfunded pension liability.

This is a unchallenged progressive state with more progressive programs on the way, tax and spend and if they don't have the tax, spend anyways.

I know they have a balanced budget for this year, hope and pray Silicon Valley and the stock market do not take a shit as capital gains and corporate tax is the only way this state has any tax revenue.

It could be the first economy in the world, does not matter.

California is tetering on financial armageddon.

We have not even discussed 500 billion in unfunded pension liability.

This is a unchallenged progressive state with more progressive programs on the way, tax and spend and if they don't have the tax, spend anyways.

I know they have a balanced budget for this year, hope and pray Silicon Valley and the stock market do not take a shit as capital gains and corporate tax is the only way this state has any tax revenue.
more money here and yet we are taxed more and in a deficit, the politicians here cant get this shit together and want to tell the rest of the country what to do, and they want to succeed from the USA, this ship would immediately sink, liberal shit stain dumbasses

Okidoki. Too much Fox news Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh brain washing in here for me. I'll just stick to steroids. Yall have fun.

Just keep one thing in mind. Democrats had full control of Congress. Nothing really changed. Republicans have total control now , and nothing is really gonna change . They are both owned by the same people. We can all argue and fight all day long about who's side is right and who's is wrong. Crips vs bloods. And you know what that's gonna change ? Nothing. Nothing is ever gonna change until we start fighting the right fight. This ain't it
Unemployment is WAY down, stock market and 401K's are up. Tax cut passed. Businesses giving raises and bonuses. Giving into Iran has ended, NK is talking about denuclearization. Our embassy is now in Jerusalem (past presidents said they would do this but Trump made it happen)

He is leading through strength and its working and a lot has changed for the better.

Back