Td joe montana to jerry rice ;)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts
    Rep Points

With 7 meals I doubt you will be constipated depending on what you're eating and how much you're drinking. Fiber probably wouldn't hurt, I personally have never needed to supplement it but may in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstein666 View Post
    Does anybody know of any good articles that discuss running test / tren at high / low dose? I've been running it Trend High test low for years recently somebody mentioned to me why didn't I run test higher. I had no idea what to say to that. So if anybody has any idea why that would be a good idea please let me know thank you.

Articles? No just peoples experiences. My experience is I prefer test a little higher and tren low, seems to help with fullness. Many people prefer to run test lower and let the tren do the work, but it comes at a greater cost on health and side effects for me. Not worth it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Intense View Post
    With 7 meals I doubt you will be constipated depending on what you're eating and how much you're drinking. Fiber probably wouldn't hurt, I personally have never needed to supplement it but may in the future.

Articles? No just peoples experiences. My experience is I prefer test a little higher and tren low, seems to help with fullness. Many people prefer to run test lower and let the tren do the work, but it comes at a greater cost on health and side effects for me. Not worth it.
    Thank you for the reply I definitely put in the work. I've been eating a lot more steak than I should. I've been thinking about grabbing a few whole turkeys and chickens seems to be cheaper that way more cost-effective for my way of living. I don't do protein powder at all anymore just can't afford it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Holy shit guys ... strength had doubled stamina has improved as well . I out hiked my wife n kids usually they burn me out haha