• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Oral solutions recipes.

CoachCabo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Importing ORA-Plus is breaking the bank and I'm not sure the significance of the quality of this product is fully appreciated here so.... for my yohimbine and clen I want to do those nasty tasting, clear solutions, except not nasty tasting.
I just started using IMR clen today and it is surprisingly not nasty at all.
If I could make my clen, adex, yohimbine etc. this good I would be stoked.

Care to share your recipes and experience anyone?

Go to purple panda labs,I just looked up the hill yours recipe yesterday on there also don't know how good it is but I found the recipe it may have been from b o p or MC but it was in Everclear 100% though however I would suspend it 50/50 with the Ora Plus I haven't tried that myself though so I don't know if that's viable

I only know the nasty ones honestly. 50/50 everclear and vegetable gylcerine. I personally don't think it's that bad, but I guess others might

With ORA-plus

How many mg per ml can you suspend with the following

Dianabol
Winstrol
Anavar
Mk677

I don't know.

This is using 50/50 ORA Plus and distilled water.
I just started using a homogenizer and it's insane how mixed they get. My winny and Proviron haven't separated in over a week of sitting here.

Back