• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Weird reaction being on trt

Chrisptrt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
In short I switched test labs ( empower ) which is my Pharm grade test from my TRT doctor to a ugl lab ( for cost reasons )
Ever since then , I’ve been nothing short of anxious almost all day. I found out that my e2 is a bit high ( 48 )
Any thoughts on this ? Is it my e2 causing this or is it possible bunk gear and I’m just lacking teat in my body?
I also take hcg twice a week with my shots.

Thanks guys and have a diesel Thursday

Depends on your Ugl source. However, Empower was the worst test I have ever used. Weak, weak, weak.

How long has it been since the switch? When I switched to a better dosed lab I was a little anxious for a bit at first. Could feel it in my chest. I'm pretty sure it was mostly in my head cuz its ugl also and the uncertainty in my subconscious may have been a factor. I'm still relatively new to trt but its made a hell of a,difference in my life. The best bet would prob be to get bloods just to be sure, it will also help settle your mind a bit.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

I used to get anxiety off injecting large amounts of testosterone..

I get major anxiety if you crash your e2. are you on an ai?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You need a new lab sheet. Can you post past bloods? Bloods aren't the only way that can explain this. Just need to know more.

I get major anxiety if you crash your e2. are you on an ai?

I noticed that too actually. Bizarelly emotional.. Remembering weird shit from 15 years ago. Then my knees start hurting.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

In short I switched test labs ( empower ) which is my Pharm grade test from my TRT doctor to a ugl lab ( for cost reasons )
Ever since then , I’ve been nothing short of anxious almost all day. I found out that my e2 is a bit high ( 48 )
Any thoughts on this ? Is it my e2 causing this or is it possible bunk gear and I’m just lacking teat in my body?
I also take hcg twice a week with my shots.

Thanks guys and have a diesel Thursday

Did you ever diagnose what was causing this? When I was running high E2 60+ it made me bitchy and moody like a forum creaper. When i eventually went ugl i got that anxious feeling but only after i started blasting (did it on my own didnt try to con entourage hormones doc to write additional scripts) but I eventually got used to it not sure what E i am running will find out in a few days. I still get the anxious feeling however when i do test-base preworkout so not sure its the test or the E2 that's causing it.

I found Empower was the best I have ever used. Strong, Strong, Strong. I believe only the weak and feeble don't respond well to it.

And you haven't changed any other meds/ancillaries?

Back