• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

high tren low test or high test low tren?

noitangidni

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What are your thoughts? I'm pretty open about my PED use so I don't mind putting myself out there, you can search paolorflores on Instagram and everything I've used are from monsterlabs (plug here) ;)

My first show consisted of 12 weeks of :

600mg test-e /wk (300mg twice a week)
200mg equi /wk (one shot)
200mg tren-e /wk (one shot)

Last 8 weeks up until show day:

200mg tren-a /wk (100mg twice a week)
200mg mast /wk (100mg twice a week)
held onto test-p in case I looked flat, I didn't need it.

orals: pro/win/clen

I was happy with my overall package although I felt like I could of started at a bigger base. (200lbs around 15% ended up 171lbs around 4-6% on show day)

I was currently on my fourth week of:

600mg test-e /wk (300mg twice a week)
200mg equi /wk (one shot)
200mg deca /wk (one shot)

I hated how I felt and since I had experience with equi and test, I knew it was the deca, so I switched it back to tren-e and I feel a little better. I was thinking of running:

400mg tren-e /wk (200mg twice a week) --- MAYBE even 600?
400mg equi /wk (two shots)
300mg test-e /wk (one shot) --- MAYBE even 200 or 150??

I know, I've heard it before, tren is a lean mass builder etc. but just FYI, low carb days for me are 400g and high carb are 1200g, and just due to the experience I felt on my cut, I felt great, it was my first show and I heard horror stories on how bad it gets. Honestly it wasn't bad at all, only peak week was with the sodium cut. Yea the libido was down a little but that's probably cause of the test which is why I'm adding a max of 300mg a week. Anyone here with experience on a high tren low test cycle? What were your experiences?

FYI: sides experienced on tren: hot at night, nothing sleeping with no blanket and blasting the AC didn't fix.

[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

If it's high Tren low test what would you recommend

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

If he’s staying 300mg Test per week why not run 600mg tren per week? You are talking about long ester(enanthate) for both compounds correct?

Pretty fucking ripped on the Instagram page

My opinion is that it is completely personal preference. My preference is lower test higher tren on a cut, preferably with a little npp in there. Higher test lower tren for adding size.

Some guys get flat running tren with low test, kinda depends on your body

Appreciate all the responses fellas. I guess I'll try coming at a different angle with my questions.

If you're running high test low tren, why? If you're running high tren low test, why? I'm trying to look for more insight on people's experiences rather than just "oh it's for bulking or oh it's for cutting" since I find that I can bulk and cut both on tren. I hear nasty sides with tren, but I feel I get all my sides with high test lol. No the test isn't bunk since bloods are good (and it's from ML :p) It was even worse with deca. What sides you ask? Lethargy mainly, in addition to bloat that made me nauseated. My diet consists of lower gassy foods as well, i.e. more white rice rather than brown and bread, no broccoli, onions, garlic etc. (yes my high carb days at 1200g consisted nearly 800g of white rice LOL)

I've semi-decided to run low test high tren, so the experiences I want to insight about are maybe things I should be looking out for.

My opinion is that it is completely personal preference. My preference is lower test higher tren on a cut, preferably with a little npp in there. Higher test lower tren for adding size.

Some guys get flat running tren with low test, kinda depends on your body

this.

Appreciate all the responses fellas. I guess I'll try coming at a different angle with my questions.

If you're running high test low tren, why? If you're running high tren low test, why? I'm trying to look for more insight on people's experiences rather than just "oh it's for bulking or oh it's for cutting" since I find that I can bulk and cut both on tren. I hear nasty sides with tren, but I feel I get all my sides with high test lol. No the test isn't bunk since bloods are good (and it's from ML :p) It was even worse with deca. What sides you ask? Lethargy mainly, in addition to bloat that made me nauseated. My diet consists of lower gassy foods as well, i.e. more white rice rather than brown and bread, no broccoli, onions, garlic etc. (yes my high carb days at 1200g consisted nearly 800g of white rice LOL)

I've semi-decided to run low test high tren, so the experiences I want to insight about are maybe things I should be looking out for.

Sounds like your bad experience with test is similar to mine. I get the bloated, lethargic, foggy feeling with high test. However, I also think that my problem was that I wasn't running enough ai with it because I want having normal e2 side effects like gyno and ed. I'd venture to say my hct was getting high as well and my rd-w which always happens on gear. I'd venture to say you probably experienced the same kind of things if you weren't watching it closely.

I personally don't think high tren without higher test or nandrolone doesn't work very good for gaining size for people who've already had some experience with gear. I'm a bigger fan of moderate test, moderate-high nandrolone, low tren for putting on clean size. With a clean diet it does wonders. You look like you don't bullshit with diet so I think if you kept your e2 under control you'd like it.

How much water do you drink normally? This also makes a big difference for me. If I get in my full 1.5gal a day it helps me drop a lot of that excess bloat. I also sometimes use a small dose of 12.5mg HCTZ to drop the extra, but I use it pretty sparingly because it ends up dehydrating the shit out of me. It's especially important when I run higher test or nandrolone.

IML Gear Cream!
I always (and still do) have run high Test / low tren. So my cycles typically consisted of dosing at 750-1000mg test / week and 300-450mg tren / week. For me, I believe because of age (started using at 38yrs old and am now 54), too low of a dose of Test affects sex drive and performance in bed. Additionally, I also got very good strengths results with that protocol, as well as keepin BF low (not so low now, but in the past). So there was no reason to dose differently.

im currently on low test and tren.

this has been my best Tren cycle as far as tren sides.

150mg test p
350mg tren a
600mg mast p

High test low tren for me

For me it's the side effects of tren over 200mg that I don't like dealing with. Lifting is a hobby and my personal and work life can't be negatively effected by my use of drugs. Some people like yourself don't get them though so I would do whatever works, it looks like the low test with higher tren is working just fine for you. If high test makes you lethargic and nauseated then stay away from it. For me higher tren makes me lethargic because I can't sleep on it and it messes with my dopamine/serotonin too much, as well as kills my appetite. Low doses and I'm fine.

This is my personal opinion and not based on science, I pretty much go by how I feel and other guys opinion that are experienced with tren.

I think 350mg a week of tren is PLENTY for anyone. Anymore than that you are overloading your endocrine system and that is why the sides are so intolerable, just too much.

I would venture to say 200mg a week of tren is plenty.

As to how much test, I have only ran test between 250mg-350mg and the results were very good. And with test and tren I do not see why running anymore than 500mg of test with a max of 350mg tren is necessary.

I like low test higher tren. Sides are much more manageable and i just like the way i look better than Test being even or higher.

Right now im doing

250 Test
500 Tren
500 Mast

Loving it

I like the sound of this cycle.
I like low test higher tren. Sides are much more manageable and i just like the way i look better than Test being even or higher.

Right now im doing

250 Test
500 Tren
500 Mast

Loving it

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Test.. which ever one doesn’t make you retain water as much Tren Ace if you can handle 100mg ed..mast prop 100mg ed..I’d steer away from blends like this.. worked better having them all separate.. but it’s easier having the blend ..but my results were better having them separate..orals used was winstrol/Anavar 50/50 and albuteral( too many tablets to take with this)

how about nandro phenyl 400 week and test phenyl 400 week with 20 mg superdrol but ultra how would u do it seperate i like the eod 100 of each mast tren prop

I just finally tried low test high tren and holy shit I'm loving it. I feel amazing with almost no sides. 200 test 600 tren per week is just awesome. I've tried it with test being as high as tren and the sides were very tough. I have to say I'm glad for trying it.

Im running low test at 300mg Test Prop and 400mg Tren Ace 400 Mast with almost zero sides.

I totally appreciate everyone’s responses. I like knowing everyone’s experiences purely on the fact that PEDs are usually trial and error. At least if I’m experiencing similar sides or effects as ones posted, I know what I can look at for.

Why?!?!?

Because test is king.

If you have issues with high test abs low tren, 95% of the time it's because you're estrogen is whacked out and causes prolactin to get high. There are some cases of elevated prolactin but, these are very rare. So what happens? We lower the test right? Sides go away? Yeah. Why? Cause you're not producing as much estrogen which leads to prolactin not getting elevated.

Guys automatically think they need cabre or prami when they run a 19nor because they can elevate prolactin.... I've seen 2 guys who have had elevated prolactin from all the bloods I've seen on online and everyone I've ever worked with. Gotta get bloods and pay that extra money to possibly save yourself more by not buying unnecessary ancillary drugs.

But to the post, aromitase is a key in igf production in which test does and tren doesn't. Elevated igf means more growth, more positive effects on fat loss and so on.

Just because the Anabolic rating of tren is 5x that of test doesn't nessecarily mean it'll produce 5 x the results. That doesn't play out.

You start to sacrifice any extra growth or muscle preservation you may have when you lower your test dose and that's not really anyone's goal.

Also, why would you WANT to run 700+mg of tren which is arguably the harshest injectable you can use? YOU DON'T NEED THAT MUCH. I would take a 500mg test, 300mg tren cycle over a 700mg tren 300mg test cycle any day of the week.

Because test is king.

If you have issues with high test abs low tren, 95% of the time it's because you're estrogen is whacked out and causes prolactin to get high. There are some cases of elevated prolactin but, these are very rare. So what happens? We lower the test right? Sides go away? Yeah. Why? Cause you're not producing as much estrogen which leads to prolactin not getting elevated.

Guys automatically think they need cabre or prami when they run a 19nor because they can elevate prolactin.... I've seen 2 guys who have had elevated prolactin from all the bloods I've seen on online and everyone I've ever worked with. Gotta get bloods and pay that extra money to possibly save yourself more by not buying unnecessary ancillary drugs.

But to the post, aromitase is a key in igf production in which test does and tren doesn't. Elevated igf means more growth, more positive effects on fat loss and so on.

Just because the Anabolic rating of tren is 5x that of test doesn't nessecarily mean it'll produce 5 x the results. That doesn't play out.

You start to sacrifice any extra growth or muscle preservation you may have when you lower your test dose and that's not really anyone's goal.

Also, why would you WANT to run 700+mg of tren which is arguably the harshest injectable you can use? YOU DON'T NEED THAT MUCH. I would take a 500mg test, 300mg tren cycle over a 700mg tren 300mg test cycle any day of the week.
Drop Mic!!!

I never understood why such a powerful compound like tren has to be run so high by ordinary guys like us.

Bodybuilder? Yea, but a regular guy, just stick with 350mg of tren max.

Trust me I tried higher doses and it sucks without any benefits.

I just finally tried low test high tren and holy shit I'm loving it. I feel amazing with almost no sides. 200 test 600 tren per week is just awesome. I've tried it with test being as high as tren and the sides were very tough. I have to say I'm glad for trying it.

Currently run low test/ high tren mixed in some EQ zero sides. Eq helps me out because I get winded walking upa flight of stairs on tren

Back