• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Does it matter how soon after your pin you get labs done?

Hex Mad House

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m going in for my 4th week blood work. Been pinning twice a week and next Wednesday night will be my 8th pin. Should I make an appointment for Thursday morning? Will that be good enough?

What are the goals of the blood test?

If its just to check how your doing, not too critical in relation to when you pin.

If it's to see if your test is legit, then you should be pinning and getting your test on a certain schedule.

What are the goals of the blood test?

If its just to check how your doing, not too critical in relation to when you pin.

If it's to see if your test is legit, then you should be pinning and getting your test on a certain schedule.

To check estrogen and lipids mostly....also see what my test levels are.

Last edited:
I’m going in for my 4th week blood work. Been pinning twice a week and next Wednesday night will be my 8th pin. Should I make an appointment for Thursday morning? Will that be good enough?

How much test are you running? I take my last pin and wait 7 days to get labs done. Same as they have stickied here . Also, make sure your lab test is the LC/MS/MS version so your test numbers aren't capped .

Back