• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Auction 5 x 100 IU Pharmatropin - Ends 05/18

Get Shredded!
Did everything get worked out... did you receive your pack
Nope, the first attempt didn’t get to the destination. Second attempt is in progress right now. Will keep updating the thread

Wow I was looking to order from Basicstero, but after reading this thread no way.

Wow I was looking to order from Basicstero, but after reading this thread no way.

I’ll admit to not following and reading through this thread. But Basicstero has ALWAYS come through like gold for me. Just my 2 cents.

I did a bunch of orders. And never had any issues. I had another order after this auction and it was delivered fine. I’d say you should use Basicstero, because this experience is one off. Their boss is handling the situation right now. Hopefully second attempt will be successful. The only thing they should definitely improve is communication. Customer service and board reps should respond faster. Other than that everything is high quality at low prices

Why?

You can ask maddoger , I personally replied to many PMs from him -- usually within 24 hours of him sending the message.
Yes, the rep that was running this went away (I assume because of some important personal issues) unexpectedly and that caused a little confusion in terms of figuring out what was going on (I had to learn what was going on, who won, give the other rep some time because out of respect I did not want to step in on his thread and take over unless absolutely needed etc and then explain it all to my boss and get products out to maddoger).

Basicstero sent out the products (I believe more than once).

Sometimes the postal service has issues (no source can control that -- we are ALL at the mercy of the postal service).
Uncle Sam also is something we ALL deal with in one way or another (even domestics need raws from somewhere abroad) and the sources have ZERO control over governments/laws.
Again, ask maddoger that not only were his product sent out, but then replacements were also sent (basicstero eats the loss to make it good for the customer).

If anything , this thread should show you the effort and follow-through Basicstero puts forth to make things right for a customer.

I source dealing with a rep going MIA, postal issues, MANY PMs etc etc...and still doing whatever it takes to try again to get the customer his items is proof that we care!

Not sure what about all this effort on Basicstero's end would make you disappointed. This is what I looked for when I wanted to see what source was good -- anyone can look good when everything runs smooth but I want the source that also put effort when obstacles are presented.

All I can say is ask maddoger how much communication he received -- many PMs, emails on his behalf to my boss, special shipping arrangements and multiple attempts to make this right for him.

By all means, you are free to do business wherever you like and I support that, but before you make some conclusion regarding Basicstero please make sure you have all the details and info.

Last edited:
I want to provide an update as I promised before, first 1/5 of the set was delivered. It was the second attempt. Waiting for the rest to be shipped.
I personally asked to ship it slowly in small batches in order to have higher success rate. Thanks everyone for the hard work. Will start tomorrow :)

I tried to scratch the hologram to check the code ( just for fun), but it doesn’t want to come off. I even scratch a whole in the label. How to do it correctly ?

If it's HGH then last time I checked there was no authentication codes on those.
As for vials scratch pad has not been used in 2 years. I believe code was in the actual hologram, I may be wrong though and do not have anything with me to confirm.

If it's HGH then last time I checked there was no authentication codes on those.
As for vials scratch pad has not been used in 2 years. I believe code was in the actual hologram, I may be wrong though and do not have anything with me to confirm.
So is there any code on the vials or no ? Sorry for this silly question, it's my first time receiving not fully discreet version of a product. Just curiosity :)
Also, after 3 days of pinning 2.5 IU I went to do my blood work, will share IGF-1 results compared to 1.8 IU of serostim. From subjective point of view it feels the same way as the most expensive pharma GH serostim, which is great !

So is there any code on the vials or no ? Sorry for this silly question, it's my first time receiving not fully discreet version of a product. Just curiosity :)
Also, after 3 days of pinning 2.5 IU I went to do my blood work, will share IGF-1 results compared to 1.8 IU of serostim. From subjective point of view it feels the same way as the most expensive pharma GH serostim, which is great !

Please post up your results.
Did you ever get the rest of your order?

IML Gear Cream!
Please post up your results.
Did you ever get the rest of your order?
Basicstero is working with me. I asked to ship it slowly in a few packages. Received first kit a few weeks ago. Another package with another two kits is on the way. Once it will make it to the destination, I will ask to ship another package. I’m not in a rush, so it’s fine with me. Basicstero is doing everything to make everything happen. I will post more updates. You can safely participate in these auctions :)

Second package was delivered, but haven’t checked the contents yet. Third package is on it’s way.

Why?

You can ask maddoger , I personally replied to many PMs from him -- usually within 24 hours of him sending the message.
Yes, the rep that was running this went away (I assume because of some important personal issues) unexpectedly and that caused a little confusion in terms of figuring out what was going on (I had to learn what was going on, who won, give the other rep some time because out of respect I did not want to step in on his thread and take over unless absolutely needed etc and then explain it all to my boss and get products out to maddoger).

Basicstero sent out the products (I believe more than once).

Sometimes the postal service has issues (no source can control that -- we are ALL at the mercy of the postal service).
Uncle Sam also is something we ALL deal with in one way or another (even domestics need raws from somewhere abroad) and the sources have ZERO control over governments/laws.
Again, ask maddoger that not only were his product sent out, but then replacements were also sent (basicstero eats the loss to make it good for the customer).

If anything , this thread should show you the effort and follow-through Basicstero puts forth to make things right for a customer.

I source dealing with a rep going MIA, postal issues, MANY PMs etc etc...and still doing whatever it takes to try again to get the customer his items is proof that we care!

Not sure what about all this effort on Basicstero's end would make you disappointed. This is what I looked for when I wanted to see what source was good -- anyone can look good when everything runs smooth but I want the source that also put effort when obstacles are presented.

All I can say is ask maddoger how much communication he received -- many PMs, emails on his behalf to my boss, special shipping arrangements and multiple attempts to make this right for him.

By all means, you are free to do business wherever you like and I support that, but before you make some conclusion regarding Basicstero please make sure you have all the details and info.

How could anyone not want to order from these guys????? Have you seen their deal? holyshit!

Will you be doing bloods?
I did. I was pinning 2.5 IU if memory serves me right. IGF-1 was 376 where the reference range is 53-331. Did the blood test 2 hours after the pin. Also, I was pinning Pharmatropin for 3 consecutive days. Before I was pinning something else, but afaik IGF-1 half life is 12 hrs, so the other's GH effects should be gone but that time.
I think Pharmatropin is good product, especially taking into account the price. I will buy it again once I will run out of my stash. The only thing that is annoying is the vial cap. It's not completely locked and you can easily rotate it.

Back