• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Trump withdraws U.S. from the Iran nuclear deal.

.. ASF is a follower site... guys that don't have enough heart to stand up.. just keep blowing those highly repetitive right wing 'dog whistles'.... fear of immigrants , people of color, any religion not Christian , homophobia, misogyny ...

... bunch of guys who don't know anything , but can't admit it ... they blindly follow trumpski, they don't know what a mistake getting out of the Iran Deal is.. trumpy wants to undo all of Obama's legislature because Obama insulted him... so you back up trump in order to appeal to his never ending vanity... the only thing most of you say when asked why you back trumpy is 'well he ain't black'....

... can some one write in your own words why the Iran Deal should be voided ??? and don't write 'I support trump voiding the Iran deal because my leader told me to'.....

I will.

Bc the deal was bullshit to begin with. Obama and everyone else associated with the deal was sold a bill of goods.

Iran is a liar. They don't want nuclear "power" for use as energy. They want nuclear weapons they can use. And anyone who believes otherwise is drinking the same cool aide as Obama did when he signed that worthless piece of paper.

The inspectors can't even wipe their own ass. I would not trust their abilities to actually "find" anything, bc before you know it, Iran will have achieved what they wanted...all the time playing us for a fool. Trump wont' allow that under his watch. Blame him?

And with your regards to members of ASF (which you are one of but probably should not be you un-american mf) we don't FEAR immigrants.

That is your libertard twist on facts.

We don't want ILLEGAL immigrants circumventing the immigration process. You have a fucking problem with that? You liberal open boarder prick.

I met someone who came here from Vietnam. Took 17 years from when her parents put in the application in her country.

So explain, why some mexican or anyone else should be allowed to just cross over a boarder and circumvent the process whilst others wait years to do it Legally?

Waiting for your answer.

I will.

Bc the deal was bullshit to begin with. Obama and everyone else associated with the deal was sold a bill of goods.

Iran is a liar. They don't want nuclear "power" for use as energy. They want nuclear weapons they can use. And anyone who believes otherwise is drinking the same cool aide as Obama did when he signed that worthless piece of paper.

The inspectors can't even wipe their own ass. I would not trust their abilities to actually "find" anything, bc before you know it, Iran will have achieved what they wanted...all the time playing us for a fool. Trump wont' allow that under his watch. Blame him?

And with your regards to members of ASF (which you are one of but probably should not be you un-american mf) we don't FEAR immigrants.

That is your libertard twist on facts.

We don't want ILLEGAL immigrants circumventing the immigration process. You have a fucking problem with that? You liberal open boarder prick.

I met someone who came here from Vietnam. Took 17 years from when her parents put in the application in her country.

So explain, why some mexican or anyone else should be allowed to just cross over a boarder and circumvent the process whilst others wait years to do it Legally?

Waiting for your answer.

This is all way beyond little Chuck's comprehension.

LOL, studied Reagan in Civics class huh.

I was 18, first time I got to vote and yes I voted for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

so your point is you're older than me and what?

we have an awesome president and this reminds me of when Reagan took office after Carter.

so your point is you're older than me and what?

My point is you were in the 6th grade when Reagan worked a deal with the Iranians to release the American hostages for arms.
So just how exactly does Trump remind you of Reagan taking office after Carter? Did you study it in the 6th grade? Because you sure didn’t experience it.

The cool thing about history is it can be read, it’s already happened. So the arms deal that Reagan made cannot be unwritten. It’s a known fact he made a deal with Iran. Fucking up with the Arabs is not exclusive to democrats.

My point is you were in the 6th grade when Reagan worked a deal with the Iranians to release the American hostages for arms.
So just how exactly does Trump remind you of Reagan taking office after Carter? Did you study it in the 6th grade? Because you sure didn’t experience it.

The cool thing about history is it can be read, it’s already happened. So the arms deal that Reagan made cannot be unwritten. It’s a known fact he made a deal with Iran. Fucking up with the Arabs is not exclusive to democrats.

LOL I did not mean it literally reminds me like I have vivid memories and experiences of politics from age 12.

Get Shredded!
History bro, it doesn’t go away.

The House October Surprise Task Force outlined as "principal allegations" three supposed meetings between representatives of Reagan's campaign and Iranian government officials in the summer and fall of 1980 to delay the release of the hostages: 1) a meeting in Madrid during the summer, 2) a meeting at the L'Enfant Plaza Hotel in Washington, D.C that autumn, and 3) a meeting in Paris in October.[10] The Task Force characterized three other alleged meetings or contacts as "ancillary allegations": 1) a meeting at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington, D.C. in early spring 1980, 2) a meeting at the Churchill Hotel in London in the summer of 1980, and 3) a meeting at the Sherry Netherlands Hotel in New York in January 1981.[10]

March 1980: Jamshid Hashimi, international arms dealer, is visited by William Casey at Washington's Mayflower Hotel, who asks that a meeting be arranged with "someone in Iran who had authority to deal on the hostages".[11]
March 21, 1980: Jamshid Hashimi and his brother Cyrus Hashimi meet at the latter's home.[12]
April 1980: Donald Gregg, a U.S. National Security Council aide with connections to George Bush, meets Cyrus Hashimi in New York's Shazam restaurant, near Hashimi's bank.[13] Former Iranian President Abolhassan Banisadr said in his 1991 book My Turn to Speak that he had "proof of contacts between Khomeini and the supporters of Ronald Reagan as early as the spring of 1980.... Rafsanjani, Beheshti, and Ahmed Khomeini [the Ayatollah's son] played key roles."[14]
Last week of July 1980: At a meeting in Madrid arranged by the Hashimi brothers that includes Robert Gray, a man identified as Donald Gregg, and Mahdi Karrubi, William Casey says that if Iran could assure that American hostages were well treated until their release and were released as a "gift" to the new administration, "the Republicans would be most grateful and 'would give Iran its strength back.'"[15] Karrubi says he has "no authority to make such a commitment."
About August 12, 1980: Karrubi meets again with Casey, saying Khomeini has agreed to the proposal. Casey agrees the next day, naming Cyrus Hashimi as middleman to handle the arms transactions. More meetings are set for October. Cyrus Hashimi purchases a Greek ship and commences arms deliveries valued at $150 million from the Israeli port of Eilat to Bandar Abbas. According to CIA sources, Hashimi receives a $7 million commission. Casey is said to use an aide named Tom Carter in the negotiations.[16]
September 22, 1980: Iraq invades Iran.
Late September 1980: An expatriate Iranian arms dealer named Hushang Lavi claims he met with Richard V. Allen, the Reagan campaign's national security expert, Robert "Bud" McFarlane, and Lawrence Silberman, and discussed the possible exchange of F-4 parts for American hostages, but Lavi says they asserted they "were already in touch with the Iranians themselves". (Silberman, Allen, and McFarlane deny they met with Lavi, but reporter Robert Parry obtained a copy of Lavi's 1980 calendar after Lavi's death, which corroborated the Iranian's account.)[17]
October 15–20: Meetings are held in Paris between emissaries of the Reagan/Bush campaign, with Mr. William Casey as "key participant", and "high-level Iranian and Israeli representatives".[18]
October 21: Iran, for reasons not explained, abruptly shifts its position in secret negotiations with the Carter administration and disclaims "further interest in receiving military equipment".[19]
October 21–23: Israel secretly ships F-4 fighter-aircraft tires to Iran, in violation of the U.S. arms embargo[19], and Iran disperses the hostages to different locations.[20]
January 20, 1981: Hostages are formally released into United States custody after spending 444 days in captivity. The release takes place just minutes after Ronald Reagan is sworn in as president.

Iran hates us and will do anything to try and destroy us. You literally are aligning yourself with our enemy if you want to help Iran.

Heavy hit the nail on the head.

a5f34a83f1472b64300a55578621afbf.jpg

Plagiarism runs in the Trump household. Your right he’s exactly like Reagan, right down to stealing elections.

a5f34a83f1472b64300a55578621afbf.jpg

Plagiarism runs in the Trump household. Your right he’s exactly like Reagan, right down to stealing elections.

is that real, cause I never saw that at the reagen libraury?

Iran's nuclear ambitions took a major dump last Nov when NKO's nuclear facility(mountain)collapsed and set them back decades, without each other there both pretty much screwed as each side possessd half of the nuclear equation...

Once NKO was out of the game the next step was to tell Iran to go fuck off for good...

Now time to put China in check..they are the elephant in the room

LOL, studied Reagan in Civics class huh.

I was 18, first time I got to vote and yes I voted for him.

I watched Reagan get shot live on tv.....ill never forget that.

I watched Reagan get shot live on tv.....ill never forget that.
Same, the secret service guy pulling out an UZI taking point is burned in my memory

Reagan used forceful speech to demand that Gorbachev tear down the wall. How Trump is dealing with NK and Iran reminds me of the same. Diplomacy failed for many years. Toss a few missiles into Syria and now the leaders of NK and Iran are worried about catching a bullet. These are historic times

Don’t know enough about the deal. All I know is Iran is NOT fan of USA. But in the middle of the night Obama sent a pallet full of tax payer cash to them. They just bombed our true friend in Israel that obama undermined all the time. We also released 3-4 Terrorists in the deal. All this while the guy YOU support took in a baseball game with a brutal dictator in Castro. And u know why trump can undue everything obama did and wipe away his legacy? Cause everything obama did u did through executive order. Fuck congress and the senate!! I’m king and I know what’s good. Well now trump don’t have to go through Congress to change all the shit he did! Thanks Osama!!!

This post is in response to Charley on the first page

Last edited:
Don’t know enough about the deal. All I know is Iran is NOT fan of USA. But in the middle of the night Obama sent a pallet full of tax payer cash to them. They just bombed our true friend in Israel that obama undermined all the time. We also released 3-4 Terrorists in the deal. All this while the guy YOU support took in a baseball game with a brutal dictator in Castro. And u know why trump can undue everything obama did and wipe away his legacy? Cause everything obama did u did through executive order. Fuck congress and the senate!! I’m king and I know what’s good. Well now trump don’t have to go through Congress to change all the shit he did! Thanks Osama!!!

This post is in response to Charley on the first page

... for one thing 'Israel ain't our friend' ...geez, Americans are gullible ...we're so-called friends while they need us... I am pro Israel, but I'm more pro USA....

... for one thing 'Israel ain't our friend' ...geez, Americans are gullible ...we're so-called friends while they need us... I am pro Israel, but I'm more pro USA....
Iran just handed us a TON of intell on Iran's nuke ambitions. Sounds pretty friendly to me.

Not according to the shit you post
your misconstruing his hate for trump as hate for america, its actually more patriotic to question authority, look at what going on today in Iran, soldiers are running thru crowds and pulling down protesters holding flags and banners

LMFAO! Snopes is run by hard left libtards, using that to fact check is about as reliable as using CNN.

I suppose you believe it’s funded by Clinton and the DNC. Turn off Alex Jones it’s rotting your brain.

It amazes me how some just blindly hate everything a president does just because they are democrat or republican or because a past president's term ended and a new one began. Some can not be lead by common sense and see both the good and the bad or be reasoned with in any way or offer anything positive. It is too easy to spew hate and have "knee jerk" reactions to little snippets of information gathered from a glance at their phone's news feed. That is the way people are being raised to think unfortunately.

your misconstruing his hate for trump as hate for america, its actually more patriotic to question authority, look at what going on today in Iran, soldiers are running thru crowds and pulling down protesters holding flags and banners

.... I thank you heck.. I love America, best country ever !!! :winkfinger:

Back