• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren a last 6 weeks

mcreject83

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s your opinions on adding tren ace to the last 6 weeks of a cycle? Cycle is test p 700mg x10 weeks and winny 50mg everyday the last 6 weeks. Just thinking about adding tren ace to burn some extra fat.

What’s your opinions on adding tren ace to the last 6 weeks of a cycle? Cycle is test p 700mg x10 weeks and winny 50mg everyday the last 6 weeks. Just thinking about adding tren ace to burn some extra fat.
Any experience with tren?
What's your planned dosage your last six weeks on all compounds because you'll hate life if you keep your test prop at 70pmgs pw!!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

LOVE Tren Ace at the end of a course, it kicks things up nicely!

Tren is not a miracle fat burner! Diet and training predicts the out come of the end of a cycle..

Any experience with tren?
What's your planned dosage your last six weeks on all compounds because you'll hate life if you keep your test prop at 70pmgs pw!!

I meant 700mgs pw.
I'd recommend 50mgs prop eod.
Then adjust tren accordingly.
Keep caber on hand.
And yeah, diet diet diet

I added in Tren A for the last 8 weeks of my cycle and so far its been nothing short of amazing. Definitely have caber on hand like was mentioned. I had some flare ups that it resolved quickly. My diet is on point but even with a few cheat meals a week I'm getting leaner for sure.

Took Tren E once before. Done plenty of cycles but mainly test, deca, winny. Planning on 100mg eod tren ace, I can knock down the test. Diet and training on point, just wanted that extra ooh rah! Lot of mixed reviews on low test high tren but I love low test high deca so I’m willing to give it a shot

Also I always have caber within reach because I do so many deca cycles

Also I always have caber within reach because I do so many deca cycles

I can tell you that with lower Test and higher Tren personally Ive had no Tren sides other than some cramping.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just a birds eye view... Opinion of adding tren last 6 weeks of a cycle? Yes. It's great... and there are other things that may help burn fat better if that's your goal. Also, adding tren even at 50 mgs a day, plus adding 50 mgs a day of winstrol is a total introduction of 700 mgs total additional anabolics into your system. Doubling your anabolic intake. That's quite a bump considering you're adding rocket fuel. (tren - A)
Enjoy the ride.

IML Gear Cream!
I got the tren, thanks to gear church, came through as always, and I’m going to drop the winny. Going to drop the test down to maintenance dose and really let the tren do it’s thing the last 6 weeks. Thanks for the input fellas!

Assuming your health is G2G I think tren ace last 6 weeks of cycle is great. 50mgs a day is a good dose, hell 50 mgs EOD will still show nice results.

Sounds good to me. Don’t go overboard with it. 200 Mg a week can do amazing things

Just got my Tren Ace, start it tomorrow! I’ll let you guys know how it goes!!

the main question is have you run tren before? if you know you can handle it then yes absolutely

Yes I have. I did multiple cycles for around 10 years before I finally decided to do it. Did 400mg/week of Tren E for 12 weeks, of course stacked with test e. Good gains.

the main question is have you run tren before? if you know you can handle it then yes absolutely

Especially if your running tren for the 1st time I recommend 50mg EOD. That dosage can yeild great results and you want to see how your body responds to newly introduced compound. Another positive of the acetate ester, besides being fast acting, is that if you experience adverse sides you can adjust/discontinue dosage to mitigate the sides. Compounds will have different effects, positive & negative, on different people. Tren is not a compound to be taken lightly & will produce gains at moderate doses. I for one love the shit but I also learned the hard way about over dosing. More isn't always better... Get grinding brother💪

Back