• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

So far so good

DRG

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It's been surprisingly hard finding a new source I like. There was no minimum order, I just needed 1 test e vial for my cruise, and reviews seemed promising so I gave these guys a shot. I got my order 4 business days, 6 days total, after payment processed which is fantastic, especially considering I am in the US. The gear looks good, and depending on how things go with it I think this will be my new go-to source.

It's been surprisingly hard finding a new source I like. There was no minimum order, I just needed 1 test e vial for my cruise, and reviews seemed promising so I gave these guys a shot. I got my order 4 business days, 6 days total, after payment processed which is fantastic, especially considering I am in the US. The gear looks good, and depending on how things go with it I think this will be my new go-to source.

Cheers DRG, we are happy to hear this!

Bones

Back