• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Discreet or not discreet ? That is the question 💪🏻

Chrisptrt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Curious what the odds are of seizure if I chose not for it to be discreet shipping to get full packaging ?

Seizures across the board have been common lately.

I would spend the few extra bucks.

Even if it's discrete there's still no guarantees. From, what I read it's getting harder and harder for sure.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I’d rather have what’s under the label that the actual label.

I thank you guys for not pounding me to the ground for the silly question. Haha I appreciate your honest thoughts

It’s free
And if u want original packaging they will send that too. Again free.
So it's free to have discreet shipping?
Why would non discreet shipping even be an option at the same price?
All this just seems odd to me...

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

I do not want to put much details for obvious reasons.
But my guess is some people want non discreet because they like how its looks or maybe for giving it as "gifts" to bros at the local gym etc

I do not want to put much details for obvious reasons.
But my guess is some people want non discreet because they like how its looks or maybe for giving it as "gifts" to bros at the local gym etc
Ah ok. I was lost. I know we're not talking about packaging now. We're talkin labels. I got ya.

I don’t do discrete with someone unless I know them and trust them. Basic stero discrete all the way for me

Ah ok. I was lost. I know we're not talking about packaging now. We're talkin labels. I got ya.

I believe it does have labels and all that Jazz , it just doesn’t come in the full packaging like the boxes etc... still have to have numbers to look up for authenticity.

I believe it does have labels and all that Jazz , it just doesn’t come in the full packaging like the boxes etc... still have to have numbers to look up for authenticity.

I retract this statement , you are correct. My fault man haha

no labels and no number. It's actually so discreet, that you can take it with you overseas and noone will think that it's a gear LOL

Get Shredded!
I thank you guys for not pounding me to the ground for the silly question. Haha I appreciate your honest thoughts

Go discrete Chris.

My recent order said inbound to customs (no order ever said that) next day delivery expected date dropped from tracking, and status says "your item is being processed by us customs (been that way for 15 days) it's a loss.

I'm just waiting for my green tape letter, and box of disappointment cuzz I wanted fucking labels. SMH.

Again, I assume responsibility, as I did not choose stealth.

Live n learn

Tell them to write steroids all over it and anabolics inside. They will scan it right on thru. They're going to think it's a joke and pass it along

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

Tell them to write steroids all over it and anabolics inside. They will scan it right on thru. They're going to think it's a joke and pass it along

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

Sadly enough, you may be on to something lol. The US is ass backwards

Go discrete Chris.

My recent order said inbound to customs (no order ever said that) next day delivery expected date dropped from tracking, and status says "your item is being processed by us customs (been that way for 15 days) it's a loss.

I'm just waiting for my green tape letter, and box of disappointment cuzz I wanted fucking labels. SMH.

Again, I assume responsibility, as I did not choose stealth.

Live n learn

Sorry that happened to you man. Hopefully your reship gets to you successful

I don't think they reship if you didn't pick discrete

Really though my thing is this, so customs opens s box with pill blisters (no box) and vials with no labels and saftey seals that say pharmacom labs, and as long as no labels they let it go through?

Like what the fuck, are they really that lazy stupid and dumb? If it don't day steroids but looks like steroids 'welp it looks ok to us, pass it through'.

So if I shipped Glocks with sn plates removed and wrote "toy gun" on them in crayon, they'd let it through? Lol

Brother .. it's so worth it.. Esp if you get the amps instead of vials..

Once you get the pack and open it.. You're like .. these tricky bastards.. lol

Let's not get too carried away.. There's a lot of stuff you can buy in vials and blister packs that aren't illegal.

They would need to test them to find out if they're juice.. A glock needs no testing.. lol... unless it's made of chocolate. LOL

I don't think they reship if you didn't pick discrete

Really though my thing is this, so customs opens s box with pill blisters (no box) and vials with no labels and saftey seals that say pharmacom labs, and as long as no labels they let it go through?

Like what the fuck, are they really that lazy stupid and dumb? If it don't day steroids but looks like steroids 'welp it looks ok to us, pass it through'.

So if I shipped Glocks with sn plates removed and wrote "toy gun" on them in crayon, they'd let it through? Lol

Back