• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Las Vegas Shooting UPDATE

IML Gear Cream!
Honestly what are we looking at? This mannequin you speak of witch one is he? 13:29 shows nothing. You might wanna go back and look again just cop's walking around looking for what? Drug's , illegals , waldo there just as lost as this video.. Face bro your game is tired. Best of luck in the future here at casa da ASF..

Cheapthreads out..

All politics aside ill be vegas tomorrow! Staying at the mandarin oriental. Anyone stayed there?

Wtf does this prove? A blurry ass video of a body shape on the ground proves what?

Bro, his whole head is there, the lighting is just playing tricks on you. Look closely, you can see his nose and everything. I'm sorry but this just further discredits what you say. I was on the fence until reading some of the things you've said but it entirely sums up how people like you look at things. You'll find anything to fit your claims and you think everything is conspiracy.

At this point I wouldnt doubt you belived Jews controlled the world...

They staged the whole “paddock was the whole shooter”

They used a mannequin. Think about what that requires.

Was any of it real? Did people die? What happened? The FBI staged it. So now we do not know. What we
Do know is they lied. The official narrative is proven to be a lie

Actually it really did happen and yes people really did die. I’m 5 hours away from Vegas and many people from my city were there and I know personally 15 of them.

Actually it really did happen and yes people really did die. I’m 5 hours away from Vegas and many people from my city were there and I know personally 15 of them.

It is pretty amazing that ppl like him will say stupid shit like that... unless they were personally on site when it happened, "the gov't did it" voice in their head pops up.

That video could easily have been edited and modified just for idiots like him.

I can't believe there are ppl who still say 911 was bullshit. More now that soft millennial's have grown up never having experienced it first hand.

Conspiracy theories are theater of the mind for idiots. Truly.

Oh, here is a good one. Someone I know was confronted by her friend about how she believes aliens live among us and are breeding with humans. The royal family in England being aliens. She gets it from some jerk off David Icke. SMH

Wow. Is this thread real?

Can we go back to the time after Wesley ran like a sensitive bitch to daddy and then went into hiding for a couple weeks? Nobody really hated you then. Now you are the sad vageen who lost all credibility as a man. You sure do reek of Summer's Eve. Didn't you learn anything when you were in jail for being a petty drug dealer about snitching on people? Don't forget to follow up with your threats of violence to strangers on here. It makes you sound just a couple years older than the child who wan to dada.

Of anyone in this forum I’d see you in the octagon and hand you your ass.

Those who believed Paddock was the shooter. Look at you now😂😂😂😂😂😂

I pray to god the use of the word octagon in a threat is just you being humorous.

Don't be that guy.

Get Shredded!
Of anyone in this forum I’d see you in the octagon and hand you your ass.

Those who believed Paddock was the shooter. Look at you now
That shit has me so scared I’m about to tell prince and than go into hiding for three weeks .
Promo code Wesley for nine months state time.

Good friend of my wife's was there.

Very upsetting for her and taking some time to deal with what happened making it out alive while running over people on the ground dead or bleeding.

Then you have stupid fucks like the OP who cheapens the whole tragedy by posting shit like this.

Wes u sound like Alex jones😳

I live in Vegas and followed this thing, it smelled like shit from the very beginning and it smells worse now.

I don't know why but it was a big cover up.

I live in Vegas and followed this thing, it smelled like shit from the very beginning and it smells worse now.

I don't know why but it was a big cover up.
can I ask you why you think it’s shit ? Do you think they are just not releasing all of the info or do you feel like it is completely false like this boy Wesley does and they used so called crisis actors .

can I ask you why you think it’s shit ? Do you think they are just not releasing all of the info or do you feel like it is completely false like this boy Wesley does and they used so called crisis actors .

No I think the shooting really happened, but the story we were told was full of holes from the beginning.
Again I do not know what was being covered up or why, but the whole thing stinks, nothing has added up...

No I think the shooting really happened, but the story we were told was full of holes from the beginning.
Again I do not know what was being covered up or why, but the whole thing stinks, nothing has added up...

I agree with you. The whole thing is kind of weird. There’s definitely more to the story that they aren’t telling.

IML Gear Cream!
The vid proves that the shooter was found dead in the room from what I can see.

I’m sitting here thinking “ok there’s a dead guy on the floor bleeding from the head. What’s this thread about?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also saw that Mel Gibson movie once and am now a self professed expert at detecting conspiracies. I have never uncovered one nor have I ever done any real investigative work with LE, but I just know. I got all my information from the news (who report perfectly in every way and never misspell anything in any article ever written), so I am very informed. I never talked to anyone on the ground there to get any background and context, but I am an expert at detecting something that I can't explain. I assume everything reported on the news is accurate because it is on TV. Nobody ever records things in their memories that conflict with what really happens in chaotic moments ever. What they say is what actually happened no matter what. Other people with stories that do not match are all recalling moments perfectly as they have memorized everything exactly. The reason for the different accounts than what is reported by all involved is due to a government conspiracy. Any change in a story is an indicator of coercion. A secret part of the government plans things like this and counts on the inability of everyone to be perfect a their jobs to stop all bad things from happening so they can facilitate their unexplained political agendas unbeknownst to all......even themselves. I believe there are agents like SALT that are invincible and are the ones that carry these things out. I believe Angelina Jolie is Salt. I believe SALT is a real agent.

The pictures of prostitutes in South America does not prove you aren't a fag Arnold. Enjoy breakfast in bed with Wes, your protected lap dog. I imagine you two lock eyes, telling each other how important you are to everyone.

I agree with you. The whole thing is kind of weird. There’s definitely more to the story that they aren’t telling.
Like the notion there was more than one shooter but the other shooter was nowhere to be found. If there was another shooter he would have been seen on video if he entered or left that room.

If we are to believe Stephen Paddock is the sole perpetrator of the deadliest mass shooting in American history, then why do we still, after over 2 months, have zero evidence, picture/video of Paddock inside the Mandalay Bay during his nearly a week stay there?

How was a 64 year old man able to single handedly knockout out 2 HURRICANE PROOF STORM WINDOWS with a hammer?

Why the need for two seperate broken windows, in two seperate adjoining rooms, when both windows have the same vantage point?

If we are to believe that Paddock was running back and forth between the two adjoining rooms, then why did the zebra 20 team, once inside 32-135, have to explosively breach the connecting door to gain entry into 32-134?

Who locked the adjoining door between 32-135 & 32-134? It could not have been Stephen Paddock, as it would have been locked from the other side, and the body was found in 32-135.

If there were no shots fired at the Bellagio, then who was the woman reported by control on the police scanner audio, to be inside Bellagio, whispering, and reporting that "suspects are inside with her..." and that she "...can't talk"?

Why were there so many guns for 1 gunman?

What type of guns were found?

What were the serial numbers of the guns?

Were bump stocks used or not?

How many expended brass casings were retrieved in 32-135 & 32-134?

What is/are the Caliber/round types used? Specific weapons fired?

Why would Paddock go through so much trouble in planning and executing everything, bringing so many guns, ammo, armor, tools, computers, surveillance, explosives, etc., only to stop shooting way before the endgame, and commit suicide before even being confronted by authorities?

Why were there "multiple cell phones" found in 32-135?

Why were there "multiple laptops" found in 32-135?

What happened to the Hard Drive to one of the laptops?

Why would Stephen Paddock bring a laptop with no hard drive?

Why were there "a lot of drills" found in 32-135? What purpose would or did the drills serve?

Why did they find a cell phone charger that matched none of the other cell phones found in 32-135?

What was the $100,000 wired to the Philippines for?

Where did the leaked crime scene photos come from?

What is the glove or bag around the left hand of the body found in 32-135

Did Paddock use the service elevator or not?

Why is there no muzzle fire seen coming from 32-135 or 32-134 in any video?

What was Stephen Paddock planning on doing with the bomb found in his car?

Was Stephen Paddock planning on blowing up the fuel tanks at McCarren Airport?

Why Did Stephen Paddock bother to bring body armor to the room, then not even bother to wear it?

Why Did Stephen Paddock bother to bring body armor to the room, if he was just going to commit suicide?

Why was Jesus Campos allowed to leave the country?

Exactly what company does Jesus Campos work for?

Why exactly was Jesus Campos on the 32nd floor? Daily Routine? Alarm? Door Ajar?

Why does Jesus Campos sound so calm and casual for someone who was just shot in the leg, and dodged reportedly hundreds of bullets which came through the door of 32135, as he reports the shots being fired?

Why was Jesus Campos unlicensed at the time of the shooting?

David Hickey, President of Jesus Campos' Union, states licensing wasn’t required, is this true?

When Zebra-20 made entry into Paddock’s room one officer was reported to have fired one round, what was the target?

Why was this fact not initially reported to the public, and why did it take the media a month to report this when it was clearly audible in the police scanner audio on Oct 1?

Who was the "WMA" (White Male Adult) placed into custody from the RV in the Motel 8 lot?

What were the contents of his bag(s) that were identified as "suspicious"?

Who was responsible for guarding residence(s) of Stephen Paddock in Nevada, Texas, California and elsewhere?

What was stolen from his home after it was burglarized? Why was the residence in Nevada left unsecured?

Why the MAJOR discrepancy between initial statement regarding Security Officer Jesus Campos “disrupting” shooter, to the current description that he was shot/injured 6 full minutes prior to the attack on the concert region outside Mandalay Bay (Route 91 Harvest)?

Exactly which room(s) was Stephen Paddock checked into, and when did he check in those room(s)?

Was it paid for, or was it a comp’d room(s)?

Who was officially checked into room 32-134? Brian Hodge states he was, although a hotel has been produced, showing he was actually in another room. Was he just mistaken? Was he lying? Was he told to say this?

If Security, Maintenance AND off-duty LVMPD officers were present on the 32nd floor, prior to mass shooting, why the confusion as to what floor the shooting into the concert venue was coming from?

Why has the media not acknowledged the car bomb incident at Luxor yet?

Where did the reports of the shots fired from the 7th floor of the Mirage (2.8 miles away from Mandalay Bay) come from, well over an hour after the shooting at MB ceased??

What information was extracted from Marilou Danley? Is she still a suspect? Why have we STILL not heard anything about her side of the story?

Did anything come of the reported male with a gun in the bathroom at the Luxor, that can be heard on the police scanner audio?

Where did the report of the "male walking into the employee entrance of the Bellagio with a rifle" come from?

If we are to believe Stephen Paddock is the sole perpetrator of the deadliest mass shooting in American history, then why do we still, after over 2 months, have zero evidence, picture/video of Paddock inside the Mandalay Bay during his nearly a week stay there?

How was a 64 year old man able to single handedly knockout out 2 HURRICANE PROOF STORM WINDOWS with a hammer?

Why the need for two seperate broken windows, in two seperate adjoining rooms, when both windows have the same vantage point?

If we are to believe that Paddock was running back and forth between the two adjoining rooms, then why did the zebra 20 team, once inside 32-135, have to explosively breach the connecting door to gain entry into 32-134?

Who locked the adjoining door between 32-135 & 32-134? It could not have been Stephen Paddock, as it would have been locked from the other side, and the body was found in 32-135.

If there were no shots fired at the Bellagio, then who was the woman reported by control on the police scanner audio, to be inside Bellagio, whispering, and reporting that "suspects are inside with her..." and that she "...can't talk"?

Why were there so many guns for 1 gunman?

What type of guns were found?

What were the serial numbers of the guns?

Were bump stocks used or not?

How many expended brass casings were retrieved in 32-135 & 32-134?

What is/are the Caliber/round types used? Specific weapons fired?

Why would Paddock go through so much trouble in planning and executing everything, bringing so many guns, ammo, armor, tools, computers, surveillance, explosives, etc., only to stop shooting way before the endgame, and commit suicide before even being confronted by authorities?

Why were there "multiple cell phones" found in 32-135?

Why were there "multiple laptops" found in 32-135?

What happened to the Hard Drive to one of the laptops?

Why would Stephen Paddock bring a laptop with no hard drive?

Why were there "a lot of drills" found in 32-135? What purpose would or did the drills serve?

Why did they find a cell phone charger that matched none of the other cell phones found in 32-135?

What was the $100,000 wired to the Philippines for?

Where did the leaked crime scene photos come from?

What is the glove or bag around the left hand of the body found in 32-135

Did Paddock use the service elevator or not?

Why is there no muzzle fire seen coming from 32-135 or 32-134 in any video?

What was Stephen Paddock planning on doing with the bomb found in his car?

Was Stephen Paddock planning on blowing up the fuel tanks at McCarren Airport?

Why Did Stephen Paddock bother to bring body armor to the room, then not even bother to wear it?

Why Did Stephen Paddock bother to bring body armor to the room, if he was just going to commit suicide?

Why was Jesus Campos allowed to leave the country?

Exactly what company does Jesus Campos work for?

Why exactly was Jesus Campos on the 32nd floor? Daily Routine? Alarm? Door Ajar?

Why does Jesus Campos sound so calm and casual for someone who was just shot in the leg, and dodged reportedly hundreds of bullets which came through the door of 32135, as he reports the shots being fired?

Why was Jesus Campos unlicensed at the time of the shooting?

David Hickey, President of Jesus Campos' Union, states licensing wasn’t required, is this true?

When Zebra-20 made entry into Paddock’s room one officer was reported to have fired one round, what was the target?

Why was this fact not initially reported to the public, and why did it take the media a month to report this when it was clearly audible in the police scanner audio on Oct 1?

Who was the "WMA" (White Male Adult) placed into custody from the RV in the Motel 8 lot?

What were the contents of his bag(s) that were identified as "suspicious"?

Who was responsible for guarding residence(s) of Stephen Paddock in Nevada, Texas, California and elsewhere?

What was stolen from his home after it was burglarized? Why was the residence in Nevada left unsecured?

Why the MAJOR discrepancy between initial statement regarding Security Officer Jesus Campos “disrupting” shooter, to the current description that he was shot/injured 6 full minutes prior to the attack on the concert region outside Mandalay Bay (Route 91 Harvest)?

Exactly which room(s) was Stephen Paddock checked into, and when did he check in those room(s)?

Was it paid for, or was it a comp’d room(s)?

Who was officially checked into room 32-134? Brian Hodge states he was, although a hotel has been produced, showing he was actually in another room. Was he just mistaken? Was he lying? Was he told to say this?

If Security, Maintenance AND off-duty LVMPD officers were present on the 32nd floor, prior to mass shooting, why the confusion as to what floor the shooting into the concert venue was coming from?

Why has the media not acknowledged the car bomb incident at Luxor yet?

Where did the reports of the shots fired from the 7th floor of the Mirage (2.8 miles away from Mandalay Bay) come from, well over an hour after the shooting at MB ceased??

What information was extracted from Marilou Danley? Is she still a suspect? Why have we STILL not heard anything about her side of the story?

Did anything come of the reported male with a gun in the bathroom at the Luxor, that can be heard on the police scanner audio?

Where did the report of the "male walking into the employee entrance of the Bellagio with a rifle" come from?
a lot of good questions, they can all be easily explained, but the explanation would be so simple that people wont believe it, is there a conspiracy here, I dont think so. could there be others involved, absolutely. maybe there is something more twisted here that either they dont want to freak out the public, or maybe they are investigating something sisnister and need to keep it quiet till they can unmask and capture the people behind it. either way we are too distracted with stormy daniels to care

a lot of good questions, they can all be easily explained, but the explanation would be so simple that people wont believe it.

cool, please explain them all here.

cool, please explain them all here.
damn that’s a metric shit ton of questions . I’m not going to try and answer all off them but

you asked about why he had drills and also how he was able to break the windows my guess would be he drilled them.

Adjoining rooms being locked ? Don’t know if they were locked or not, if we are guessing that they were locked simply because they breached them well it is safer for them to breach than just open the door and get shot .

He may have brought body armor because his plan was to shoot it out with police but changed his mind . I really don’t think that anyone would expect to do all of that shooting and simply be able to walk out freely .

Prepare to have your fucking minds blown!!!!!!!

Is Stephen Paddock the special agent known as Salt?

Does Stephen Paddock go by Steve?

Was Stephen Paddock properly charged for local and federal taxes on his purchases of weapons?

Was Stephen Paddock and octopus capable of using more than one firearm at a time?

If Stephen Paddock wasn't an octopus, did he think he was an octopus who could use more than one firearm at a time?

If the octopus thing is a no-go, perhaps a very large and aggressive centipede who hated country music?

Did Stephen Paddock vote in the previous year's elections?

What did Stephen Paddock enjoy doing in his spare time when he wasn't potting to kill people?

If Stephen Paddock wasn't alone, why didn't we hear more than one gun going off during a burst?

Was Stephen Paddock flexible enough to reach his hand underneath a door to lock it from the opposite side?

Was Stephen Paddock's finger really a key?

What material was his key finger made out of?

If Stephen Paddock was flexible enough to reach under a door, how did her get his key finger underneath while it was solid?

Was Viagra used at all during the flexible, door locking incident and did he have to wait 6-8 hours for ongoing finger engorgement to subside before retrieving his hand?

Is it possible this is what he used one of his tentacles for considering he was an octopus and didn't need it for the massacre?

Was the alleged material his key finger made out of detrimental to his health like lead?

Was Stephen Paddock really white?

Did Stephen Paddock choose Vegas, because he heard 2Pac was in town and he was looking for a way to stage his death to hang out with a legendary rap star and drop positively sick bars over a dope synth line?

Did Stephen Paddock choose his clothes that day out of comfort or sheer luxury?

Will Stephen Paddock make a cameo with 2Pac on stage at the next Coachella?

Is Arnold really Wes?

Is Wes really Arnold?

Are those questions asking the same thing or are they different in a way?

Is there proof that those questions are different?

Is there proof those questions aren't different?

What is this proof I speak of?

Back