• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Prep each night or certain days?

I prep once a week on Sundays. Lunch and suppers.

I prep meals whenever I have time.
Sometimes its a day at a time and sometimes its multiple days worth.
I will usually cook up a bunch of chicken in the crock pot, or cook 3lbs of ground meat (beef or turkey) at a time.
Make a pot of rice, or a bunch of pasta or potatoes. and the same with veggies.
I will leave them all in separate containers in the fridge then I can make bigger meals or smaller meals depending on the day and time of meal.

i just can not get myself to cook meals ahead of time. i have to just make it as i need it but since i am not bulking then i do not have to eat much and what i do make is usually pretty small, like just a can of sardines or mackrel with some rice and veggies or a steak and sweet potato. also breakfast is always just oatmeal and raisins with a fruit cup. since i also have to make meals for my grandpa who i also take care of i might as well just make mine when i make his so that is really why i do not prep.

Just did a weeks worth including all of my supplements and meds. It saves so much time instead of opening and closing shit a thousand extra times.

Just did a weeks worth including all of my supplements and meds. It saves so much time instead of opening and closing shit a thousand extra times.
Sure does. Especially prepping for two people, that's a real pain in the ass. We do cook vegetables a couple times a week though

I prep twice a week. I feel like the food starts to taste funny after a few days of being in the fridge.

I feel like any one with kids and a full time job has to prep on weekends. Literally no other time. Fuck if anything changes during the week I miss a gym day. I have a schedule my kids have a schedule my wife has one too. sundays are my prep days. and even that happens after 9 pm some times.

I got kids to feed MANE!

I feel like any one with kids and a full time job has to prep on weekends. Literally no other time. Fuck if anything changes during the week I miss a gym day. I have a schedule my kids have a schedule my wife has one too. sundays are my prep days. and even that happens after 9 pm some times.

I got kids to feed MANE!
Yup! We prep in Sunday and then do vegetables one other day because they're quick

Props to the meal preppers of the world but I haven't prepped food in over a decade ++

I get up early and make a quick fresh meat, either a 4oz filet mignon, salmon, lean turkey or just whatever is thawed out, marinated or just available, slice up an avocado add iodized salt and black pepper, warm up some jasmine rice (always made and ready to go) and I'm out the door...
If I'm crunched for time I slam down some oats w/blueberries, protein shake with apple juice, a banana, frozen strawberries. Neither takes much time for me.

I eat lunch out on workdays anyway...

Dinner is made fresh every night unless we eat out...

I have two teenagers so there are usually no leftovers available anyway lol

IML Gear Cream!
You can prep for the week and freeze half. Eat the first 3 days from the fridge and the last 4 from the freezer, pull them out the night before each day to thaw in the fridge.
This helps extend flavor and prevents food borne illness.

Thanks, I appreciate the idea but honestly I like to cook and enjoy the constant variety in meals

Ideally Inlike to prep on Sundays for at least 3-4 days but there is always something to do with kids sports or my own stuff. I just try and get it done whenever I have some time.

I like to prep every night if I have time. Just getting picky with age.

I like to prep every night if I have time. Just getting picky with age.

Back