• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Low t @ 25

TheDream23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Total testosterone was tested at 195ng/dl out of 194-950ng/dl
I'm 25 always in 20-25%bf currently 217lb
I've been lifting for now 4-5 years (serious programming) lifts 305b 450s 455dl
Diets is on point to my liking 275-300 protien
175-225 carb 90-100 fat
1 330am 3/4 cup berries, 40g protien, 1/2cup coconut milk, 1/2 cup almond unsweetened
2 530am 1 wrap, 6oz chicken, handful of spinach, splash of cezar dressing (Olive oil) splash of hotsauce
3 10am (same as 2)
4 1230pm same as 2/3
5 3-4pm pre work out (same as 1)
6 5-6 pm 6-8 oz beef and veggies
Hard days I thought in casin before bed
This is what I do every day
I have a very physical job.
Never done a cycle.thought about it 3years ago did my research and decided not ready year as I'm gyno prone very
Not to be a puss but I've always been moody and diagnosed with mood disorder
(I wonder if it from low t)
And that's my background
Now that I have low t what my questions are
If I cycle could my after cycle pct potentially get my numbers to normal levels?
How is being on trt? How's the difference?
I know that is a risk to be sterile, I'm young and don't know if I'll want kids in the future, but I know what I want now. And that is to get as strong as I possibly can before I die.

Please anyone with knowalge answer
Especially if your my age

I was diagnosed with low t around your age.

I would drop some body fat and see what my numbers did.

I wouldn't advise cycling at your stats even if you didn't have low t.

Pct won't bring your numbers back to a normal range after a cycle especially since you have low t already.

Pinning every week sucks.

Finding a Dr to prescribe a decent trt protocol is hard and annoying.

You're young. I would drop fat, continue to train and supplement naturally to see what happens.

Thank you for commenting I mean yeah if I think about it I've gotten this far already on low t and I got everything I need for a cycle ( I got it 3 years prior decided I wasn't ready) I might as well ride it out drop to 15-17 and see what's good
I just needed reassurance
Thanks

I was diagnosed with low t around your age.

I would drop some body fat and see what my numbers did.

I wouldn't advise cycling at your stats even if you didn't have low t.

Pct won't bring your numbers back to a normal range after a cycle especially since you have low t already.

Pinning every week sucks.

Finding a Dr to prescribe a decent trt protocol is hard and annoying.

You're young. I would drop fat, continue to train and supplement naturally to see what happens.
I'd echo everything Monte is saying here.

I was diagnosed with low test at 22. I worked my ass off for about a year trying to recover my test levels, got to about 10% bodyfat in the process. Mine personally never recovered, and no doctor at the VA would prescribe me test at 23. I ended up resorting to ugl self administered trt because I got fed up with the doctor's bullshit. They all claimed I was "too young to go on trt" so I had to be miserable instead.

What Monte is saying is spot on, if you start a cycle now you'll almost ensure you won't recover given your current state. You should try dropping your bodyfat first, and I would keep your healthy fats high since that'll help with the test too. Once you drop a good 6% if have your levels tested again. Make sure you take a couple days off from the gym prior to being tested as well done that makes a difference too

I'd echo everything Monte is saying here.

I was diagnosed with low test at 22. I worked my ass off for about a year trying to recover my test levels, got to about 10% bodyfat in the process. Mine personally never recovered, and no doctor at the VA would prescribe me test at 23. I ended up resorting to ugl self administered trt because I got fed up with the doctor's bullshit. They all claimed I was "too young to go on trt" so I had to be miserable instead.

What Monte is saying is spot on, if you start a cycle now you'll almost ensure you won't recover given your current state. You should try dropping your bodyfat first, and I would keep your healthy fats high since that'll help with the test too. Once you drop a good 6% if have your levels tested again. Make sure you take a couple days off from the gym prior to being tested as well done that makes a difference too

Thanks allot for the advice looks like cardio here I come lol

Thanks allot for the advice looks like cardio here I come lol
If your diet is really consistent start carb cycling. Makes a big difference in fat loss for most. Try to time your high carb days around your most intense training sessions/lagging bodyparts. I do 3 low, 1 high, 2 low, 1 high. Sometimes I go by feel too based on how depleted I feel I might move my high carb days around. Hire a good diet coach if you can, it's worth every penny

Back