• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Quest

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What do you all think about this shred cycle?...

500mg/week Test E (testE already established)
75mg EOD Tren Ace
50mg ED Winstrol
20mg ED Var
.5mg EOD Adex or 10mg (2×)week Aroma
TAD600 (1×)week
*considering adding proviron at low dosage*

diet phase1 - 3,000cal/day. 300g protein, 200g carb, 100g fat. Reevaluate 2-4 weeks in & adjust as needed (prepared to drop to 2,000cal/day).

high intensity lifting routine. Will initially utilize a Tabata program.

critique away Brobarians...

How many weeks are you planning on running this?

I'd drop the winstrol and anavar and add Mast P. Mast P will also help control your e2 and most likely allow you to drop the AI at that test dose. I'd just have tamoxifen on hand in case your nips start feeling itchy/sore.

If you're dead set on running an oral add in winstrol during the last 6-8 weeks.

Not sure what you plan on the anavar doing for you at 20mg a day with Tren and Winstrol in there.

Plan on running test/tren combo for 10-12 weeks & the orals for 8 weeks. The Mast is not an option this time around (i have everything else on hand). The idea of winny/var combo is while they have similar effects they will compliment each other taking different pathways.

I will likely decrease the Winny dosage after 4-6 weeks or when my elbows say so. I understand 20mg Var is low dose but it has proven benefits at low levels. The question of whats the point while running the other compounds the initial answer is, i have some taking up space. While i have never run winny/var together i have been told by a few Vets to always run Var with Winny. I figured its worth a go

In my humble opinion, thats the ULTIMATE oral combination,Winstrol & Anavar.. Along the tren/test (The test along with some carb loading when need will assist from getting flat and losing that muscle belly, the test will help assist with
effects that we all call hyperanemic supercompensation or a pump, this sudden surge of blood flow and increased blood volume increases the pressure within the muscle, this this will last longer as the half life is far greater compared to the tren ace and the orals short-term increase in muscle glycogen is called glycogen supercompensation. Now the effects of this will result in results in your muscles belly being able to store a "more glycogen" the addition of test with the tren, var/winny combo is a tested tried and try stack... Sure one could add mast but you already have Proviron and more on the way (different compounds with many similarities)... Hold off on the mast, save the pinning volume for the test/ace..

NOW--- With this combo Var provides amazing collegen and elastin synthesis properties "fibrous glycoprotein" (which is found in connective tissue)..

So have no worries with Winstrol drying out your joints, or other joint related issues, Anavar will simply combat that!

If you're attempting achieve a HARDER, LEANER and more VASCULAR look all while increasing strength and performance, then this is the synergy stack is ideal, but you don't need much, 50/50mg of each of all you need..

Winstrol will lower SHBG (anti-estrogen like effects yielding a dryer looking physique) hindering estrogen circulation and freeing BOUND TEST to FREE TEST with a synergistic interaction and cooperation with ANAVAR targeting adipose tissue (Fat loss)...( diet in check and this we know you have)

With test added it;s merely doing it's job with its primary functions, let the orals/tren be the work-horse.. We both know your issues with gyno so lets stay away from nandrolone for now

Below is some info regarding this combo Winstrol/Anavar with Test, or even the addition of Tren..

Fat Loss and AAS

Now, you're gonna hear mix reviews on this.. However, I have seen enough evidence that supports AAS creating an environment/platform for fat burning..
DIET without a doubt is crucial, and the pivotal player..However, there is real science behind fat loss and AAS..

Most AAS compounds are seen/recognized that are on the high/or moderate androgenic scale will in fact promote/increase lypolysis..
Thus andros have a higher binding affinity to AR's..

FYI; Androgen receptors are found throughout cellular groups, as well as FAT and muscle cell/groups,
now we know that they initiate a response on AR's in muscle cells to promote size/growth,
at the same given time they will have a cascade of effects on other cells and AR's found therein fat cells inducing activity/burning..

Higher/more potent the androgen binds to the androgen receptors,
the greater the lipolytic response will be on adipose tissue (brown or white)...

Now lets also take into great consideration AR up-regulation with the presence of androgens, more AR sites throughout targeting tissue..
There's a vast amount of activity in which a complex interplay between activation and inactivation mechanisms and signaling between cell groups,
what People need to remember that hormones are "chemical messengers" that rely messages to cells that display specific receptors for each hormone and respond to the signaling..
Depending on the compounds and the individuals metabolization ratio the hormone can/may make changes directly to a cell,
by changing the genes that are activated or by making changes indirectly to a cell by stimulating other signaling pathways inside a specific cell group that is effected and effect other processes,
thus this can "initiate" an intracellular cascade of events..

So, the notion that fat loss is NOT presence, and to mitigate that AAS don't posses any fat loss properties is absurd...

So, yes AAS will assist with fat loss, however don't expect miracles if diet is not on point..Some advise to already advise to have a lower body fat% by diet to expect to see more fat loss effects, But it's not crucial
Have your macro's dialed in with your AAS intake, cardio and the results and rewards will be very promising, with an amazing return..

There's an abundance of clinical research and peer-reviewed data that strongly supports testosterone,Tren,Winstrol and Anavar with fat reducing actions and its preventative impact on adipocyte generation...
As most AAS especially Testosterone,Trenbolone,Winstrol and Anavar act both in the breakdown of existing fat tissue and to hinder pre-adipocytes from maturing..

This is where some AAS such as Winstrol and Anavar began to gain there reputation at promoting adipose tissue brake-down (fat loss),
and achieve lower body fat, lean mass, cuts with direct and indirect mechanisms of action by these compounds..

In my humble opinion, thats the ULTIMATE oral combination,Winstrol & Anavar.. Along the tren/test (The test along with some carb loading when need will assist from getting flat and losing that muscle belly, the test will help assist with
effects that we all call hyperanemic supercompensation or a pump, this sudden surge of blood flow and increased blood volume increases the pressure within the muscle, this this will last longer as the half life is far greater compared to the tren ace and the orals short-term increase in muscle glycogen is called glycogen supercompensation. Now the effects of this will result in results in your muscles belly being able to store a "more glycogen" the addition of test with the tren, var/winny combo is a tested tried and try stack... Sure one could add mast but you already have Proviron and more on the way (different compounds with many similarities)... Hold off on the mast, save the pinning volume for the test/ace..

NOW--- With this combo Var provides amazing collegen and elastin synthesis properties "fibrous glycoprotein" (which is found in connective tissue)..

So have no worries with Winstrol drying out your joints, or other joint related issues, Anavar will simply combat that!

If you're attempting achieve a HARDER, LEANER and more VASCULAR look all while increasing strength and performance, then this is the synergy stack is ideal, but you don't need much, 50/50mg of each of all you need..

Winstrol will lower SHBG (anti-estrogen like effects yielding a dryer looking physique) hindering estrogen circulation and freeing BOUND TEST to FREE TEST with a synergistic interaction and cooperation with ANAVAR targeting adipose tissue (Fat loss)...( diet in check and this we know you have)

With test added it;s merely doing it's job with its primary functions, let the orals/tren be the work-horse.. We both know your issues with gyno so lets stay away from nandrolone for now

Below is some info regarding this combo Winstrol/Anavar with Test, or even the addition of Tren..

Fat Loss and AAS

Now, you're gonna hear mix reviews on this.. However, I have seen enough evidence that supports AAS creating an environment/platform for fat burning..
DIET without a doubt is crucial, and the pivotal player..However, there is real science behind fat loss and AAS..

Most AAS compounds are seen/recognized that are on the high/or moderate androgenic scale will in fact promote/increase lypolysis..
Thus andros have a higher binding affinity to AR's..

FYI; Androgen receptors are found throughout cellular groups, as well as FAT and muscle cell/groups,
now we know that they initiate a response on AR's in muscle cells to promote size/growth,
at the same given time they will have a cascade of effects on other cells and AR's found therein fat cells inducing activity/burning..

Higher/more potent the androgen binds to the androgen receptors,
the greater the lipolytic response will be on adipose tissue (brown or white)...

Now lets also take into great consideration AR up-regulation with the presence of androgens, more AR sites throughout targeting tissue..
There's a vast amount of activity in which a complex interplay between activation and inactivation mechanisms and signaling between cell groups,
what People need to remember that hormones are "chemical messengers" that rely messages to cells that display specific receptors for each hormone and respond to the signaling..
Depending on the compounds and the individuals metabolization ratio the hormone can/may make changes directly to a cell,
by changing the genes that are activated or by making changes indirectly to a cell by stimulating other signaling pathways inside a specific cell group that is effected and effect other processes,
thus this can "initiate" an intracellular cascade of events..

So, the notion that fat loss is NOT presence, and to mitigate that AAS don't posses any fat loss properties is absurd...

So, yes AAS will assist with fat loss, however don't expect miracles if diet is not on point..Some advise to already advise to have a lower body fat% by diet to expect to see more fat loss effects, But it's not crucial
Have your macro's dialed in with your AAS intake, cardio and the results and rewards will be very promising, with an amazing return..

There's an abundance of clinical research and peer-reviewed data that strongly supports testosterone,Tren,Winstrol and Anavar with fat reducing actions and its preventative impact on adipocyte generation...
As most AAS especially Testosterone,Trenbolone,Winstrol and Anavar act both in the breakdown of existing fat tissue and to hinder pre-adipocytes from maturing..

This is where some AAS such as Winstrol and Anavar began to gain there reputation at promoting adipose tissue brake-down (fat loss),
and achieve lower body fat, lean mass, cuts with direct and indirect mechanisms of action by these compounds..

You have talked about this 50/50 anavar and winstrol in the past. I'm trying it right now a little over a week into it. I'm also running test, primo, and mast. I'm going to throw in a little Parabolan next week that I've been waiting for. Ought to be interesting.

How many weeks are you planning on running this?

I'd drop the winstrol and anavar and add Mast P. Mast P will also help control your e2 and most likely allow you to drop the AI at that test dose. I'd just have tamoxifen on hand in case your nips start feeling itchy/sore.

If you're dead set on running an oral add in winstrol during the last 6-8 weeks.

I like the mast-p option a lot and is what I prefer over the two orals.

Thanks for all the insight fellas! I will follow up with details/results

Heading into week #4 and feeling great. Leaning out (my belt says so), hardening up, and increased vascularity. Experiencing no sides to this point. Diet is locked in at 3k calories per day (300g protein, 200g carb, 100g fat). I will soon drop my fat intake (say down to 70-80g). Running all Euro Pharmacies products- 50/50 winny/var ED, 50mg proviron ED, 75mg tren ace EOD, 500mg test E per week, 200mg EQ per week, .5mg adex EOD, tad600 1× per week. Went from 97kg to 99kg.

IML Gear Cream!
Heading into week #4 and feeling great. Leaning out (my belt says so), hardening up, and increased vascularity. Experiencing no sides to this point. Diet is locked in at 3k calories per day (300g protein, 200g carb, 100g fat). I will soon drop my fat intake (say down to 70-80g). Running all Euro Pharmacies products- 50/50 winny/var ED, 50mg proviron ED, 75mg tren ace EOD, 500mg test E per week, 200mg EQ per week, .5mg adex EOD, tad600 1× per week. Went from 97kg to 99kg.

Do you notice much of an improvement with your sense of well-being, energy, with the addition of TAD? It really seems to be hit-or-miss with some people.. some people report not feeling as lethargic or ran down, and other say they don't notice a difference with anything..

Fucking Vision! I love your long ass, comprehensive answers man.

All I can add is "Yep!"

Fucking Vision! I love your long ass, comprehensive answers man.

All I can add is "Yep!"

I will wind and bore the shit out of everyone..lol, but I try not to skip a beat or miss a stone unturned.. I anticipate questions that aren't asked yet by the long exhausting replies.. ;)

This being the first time I've run such a combination of compounds I can't say for sure the TAD600 has provided a substantial benefit but everything is working beautifully.

This being the first time I've run such a combination of compounds I can't say for sure the TAD600 has provided a substantial benefit but everything is working beautifully.
glad to hear everything is falling into place... Yeah tad is a funny compound, some swear by it, others say blah.. most of my clients run it with SD or MT1 and report that its the best combo for them..

I will wind and bore the shit out of everyone..lol, but I try not to skip a beat or miss a stone unturned.. I anticipate questions that aren't asked yet by the long exhausting replies.. ;)
Me too, until I found out I either lose people or am wasting my time.
Seriously, in a face to face encounter, I always need to probe first to see what level to explain. Also determining their intellect. Like taking someone into the gym the first time. I can't do it.
I bet you get guys glazing over mid conversation all the time?

It has happened to me so many times a barely even try. This forum is a good example.

Back