• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What's in your shaker

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What are guys using these days for pre workout powders?

I have used the same pre workout for years and it still works great but, I'm curious if anything new has come out.....

I don't mean something packed with caffeine and fucking dmaa either.

Pump, focus.

I knew a few companies were experimenting with racetams and such but haven't tried any of those.

What’s the preworkout you are using now?

I stopped using them a while ago but before that I was using a mixture of coconut water, pineapple juice, betalanine, creatine, and bcaa

..And caffeine powder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And after today’s lack luster performance on reduced carbs I’m thinking about finding one... but there is so many crap supps on the market right now.

I use a whole product line from kaged muscle all organic and the best ingredients there preworkout is great and the caffeine that is in it is the green bean soo no jitters

What’s the preworkout you are using now?

I stopped using them a while ago but before that I was using a mixture of coconut water, pineapple juice, betalanine, creatine, and bcaa

..And caffeine powder

I've been using Stimul8 or Stimul8 Muscle from finaflex since they came out.

Stimul8 is a high stim pre but, I never built tolerance to it. Only one I've ever not built tolerance to.

The muscle version has pump ingredients but a little less stim.

I guess I looking for something with nootropics for a more brain stimulus. I think onnit makes one...

Ive been using Wyked 3.0 from Liquid Labs, mainly because its not a heavy Stim, and I keep getting a BOGO free deal...

I don’t own shaker cups anymore. I have ninja with a smoothie attachment though:

1 cup oats
1 chobanni greek yogurt
.5 cup frozen berries
1 scoop isopure
water
multivitamin
mct
NAC
adrafanil

Run that through the smoothie cycle and drink as fast as possible. Every morning. Rinse it down with coffee.

i should say this is more like a preworkout for the whole day, and again early preworkout.

What are guys using these days for pre workout powders?

I have used the same pre workout for years and it still works great but, I'm curious if anything new has come out.....

I don't mean something packed with caffeine and fucking dmaa either.

Pump, focus.

I knew a few companies were experimenting with racetams and such but haven't tried any of those.

Cup of coffee, L-norvaline, citicoline, and L-theanine

Or a cup of coffee and ephedrine

Or cup of coffee w a scoop of white krantom

Or just coffee

I switch between all of these to not let my self get too use to it all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I personally don't like stims so I stay away from pre-workout supps.

I usually eat 2 Pop Tarts 30 minutes prior to training and drink an intra-workout consisting of 10g creatine and 10g EAAs.

I like to use sour patch kids watermelon bubble gum ...and i knock out my A.M. work out no added chemicals

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Bnox or cup of coffee and 6-10g Kratom green,white or yellow is my good to high energy awesome focus

Bnox or cup of coffee and 6-10g Kratom green,white or yellow is my good to high energy awesome focus

Exactly...green K washed down with a protein shake about 45 minutes prior to the gym. Sometimes with a coffee chaser if I am super tired.

2 grams of Sodium, 1 scoop of Naturalyte from MTS Nutrition and 1 Scoop Vasky from MTS Nutrition.

Can add any Pre-workout from there if needed.

Get Shredded!
I've never been one to need to much of a jumpstart, especially when "on". I am a firm believer in the benefits of branch chain amino acids & creatine. I concoct my own preworkout blend of Amino Energy (ON), AminoX (BSN), and pure creatine powder (currently using Bodytech & mixability gets A+). That gives me approximately 12.5-15g BCAA blend, 80-160mg energy blend, & 5g creatine. I normally only do 1 scoop of the Amino Energy which puts me on the low end of the variable numbers. I add that combo to about 20oz of water & consume 3/4 prior to workout. I will top off the shaker with water once again and continue to drink throughout my lift. I've experimented with dozens of preworkouts over the years and this stack is by far my all time favorite.

No pre workouts on back days cheque drops
Post workout 50g whey 70g dextrose

DMAA is the tits honestly. It’s hard to find reasonably priced preworkout with it though... but check out xxxrage by centurion labz it’s still pretty available, I personally don’t like caffein in a preworkout (gives me anxiety) so just getting some dmaa from a research chem company is good too

Back