• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BPC157 Info

Miracle worker hmmmmm

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Good article

I use it and it worked for my Tendonitis and now I'm trying for heel pain.

IRON MAG is out, who's pimping this stuff?

My new DEA work phone

My new DEA work phone
Hupharma has it for a really good price local. I've heard good things about their peptides on other forums. That's where I'm going next, gonna order a few TB500 and a few BPC to keep healing my tendonitis while I workout

Hupharma has it for a really good price local. I've heard good things about their peptides on other forums. That's where I'm going next, gonna order a few TB500 and a few BPC to keep healing my tendonitis while I workout
Thx, I'll check em out!

My new DEA work phone

My new DEA work phone

Heel pain is dry feet, bone spurs, nerve damage, or you are a diabetic. Which is it? Might be able to suggest something.

Heel pain is dry feet, bone spurs, nerve damage, or you are a diabetic. Which is it? Might be able to suggest something.
Could also be tendonitis if it's from the Achilles tendon. I had that once, it sucked bad. Like you said it depends on what exactly it is

I am a svelte 6'3", 240 and have bloods every 180 days (due to my profession) and surprisingly I'm in tip top shape.

Everything is in check. I have lived a hard life with no respect for my body..I have had multiple surgeries, broken bones, pill addiction (never again) from injuries, light alcohol, no tobacco and great genes.

The foot is one that hasn't been broken or injured..
My wife thinks it's my boots and from driving so much. It's only one foot and I wear Red Wings and Keens and recently bought insoles to help with the pain, but didn't work.

I need an XRay, but for now I'm doing BPC 157.....will report progress.

My new DEA work phone

I am a svelte 6'3", 240 and have bloods every 180 days (due to my profession) and surprisingly I'm in tip top shape.

Everything is in check. I have lived a hard life with no respect for my body..I have had multiple surgeries, broken bones, pill addiction (never again) from injuries, light alcohol, no tobacco and great genes.

The foot is one that hasn't been broken or injured..
My wife thinks it's my boots and from driving so much. It's only one foot and I wear Red Wings and Keens and recently bought insoles to help with the pain, but didn't work.

I need an XRay, but for now I'm doing BPC 157.....will report progress.

My new DEA work phone

I would guess heel spurs, 99%. I have them and they used to Kill me standing a lot. I stopped standing all day and they subsided. I will tell you, if that is what the xray finds, do not let them give you the shot in the foot. It goes in the arch of your foot and it hurts like a bastard. It doesn't help either. Let us know and good luck.

IML Gear Cream!
I would guess heel spurs, 99%. I have them and they used to Kill me standing a lot. I stopped standing all day and they subsided. I will tell you, if that is what the xray finds, do not let them give you the shot in the foot. It goes in the arch of your foot and it hurts like a bastard. It doesn't help either. Let us know and good luck.
Dood, I've done 3 250iu pins in my calf in 3 days....fuck dooood, kinda better

My new DEA work phone

Yea garlic is right. Sorry for the late reply, I forgot where this thread was lol.

When I stopped standing a lot, it improved. Have you tried Rockport shoes? About all I wear casually now.

Well fuck me....I have Achilles Tendonitis and PF....I had to buy insoles, arch flip flops, medrol and Doc says 3 weeks it'll be gone if I never walk barefoot during that time and do the exercises.....otherwise it's a steroid shot and then surgery....I'm opting for rehab.

My new DEA work phone

Well fuck me....I have Achilles Tendonitis and PF....I had to buy insoles, arch flip flops, medrol and Doc says 3 weeks it'll be gone if I never walk barefoot during that time and do the exercises.....otherwise it's a steroid shot and then surgery....I'm opting for rehab.

My new DEA work phone

My wife has PF. I have bought her about 10k worth of shoes over the years. The best for PF is Brooks. They corrected hers and she can walk normal again. Give them a shot.

My wife has PF. I have bought her about 10k worth of shoes over the years. The best for PF is Brooks. They corrected hers and she can walk normal again. Give them a shot.
I'm on the 3 week plan, not walking barefoot even in the shower..I took these insoles out of my boots to make some homemade high arch flippers while waiting on my new Vionics.....that is pretty Jew, but this time it's more about correcting this painful shit.20180905_202522.jpeg

My new DEA work phone

You have to lose that footwear. That is your whole problem. Wear tennis shoes and don't go barefoot. That is why you have PF. Your arch isn't being supported.

That'll be 100 dollars for that advice. I will bill you, lol.

Have you ordered yet? I am going to give it a try also, I have read tons of articles on this stuff ( bpc157 & tb500) and it sounds great, if the source is legit. I just had surgery to reattach Achilles, so I think I’m going to give hupharma peps a try .

Back