• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New guy - Fat, weak powerlifter trying to be less fat and weak

RoidsRtheRAGE

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone, thought I'd make a little introduction post. I'm a 27 year old powerlifter that is just starting to get into enhancement. I am currently 5'6" ~200lbs. Big three lifts are 525/330/555. Been lifting for ~7 years now. Outside of lifting I work in IT.

Hey everyone, thought I'd make a little introduction post. I'm a 27 year old powerlifter that is just starting to get into enhancement. I am currently 5'6" ~200lbs. Big three lifts are 525/330/555. Been lifting for ~7 years now. Outside of lifting I work in IT.
Welcome aboard

Welcome to the forum!

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and MileHighKratom welcome to asf

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Welcome! Fairly new myself and glad to see I’m not the last one to board the train.. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome. There is no such thing as a shredded power lifter and your lifts are not weak.

Back