• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IR's ACHEMGEAR Semi-Sponsored Log

WaterTurkey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been given the opportunity to run a log for Achemgear's Deca. I had initially planned on running a Tren A/Mast beginning in July, however with this proposal from Achemgear I decided to change things up. First and foremost since I will beginning more than a month earlier than I had initially planned I wanted to get a full hormone panel to insure marker wise I was ready.

2s6njax.jpg

2gtynaf.jpg

14e6wso.jpg

Since the end of my last blast (early February) I have been maintaining a much leaner stature than normal, with the hopes of keeping this run in a similar state. As I sit this morning, fasted, and pre-workout I am at 185lbs.

2rqn95u.jpg

33vneon.jpg

Cycle layout:

Weeks 1-8 AchemGear Deca @600mg
Weeks 1-8 Script Test-C @300mg
Weeks 1-8 PPL Proviron @50mg
----
Weeks 9-12 Achem Gear Deca @800mg
Weeks 9-12 Script Test-C @300mg
Weeks 9-12 PPL Proviron @50mg
Weeks 9-12 PPL Tren A/Mast P Blend @500mg
----
Weeks 13-16 Script Test-C @300mg
Weeks 13-16 PPL Proviron @50mg
Weeks 13-16 PPL Tren A/Mast P Blend @500mg
Weeks 13-16 PPL Winny @50mg

Intended Routine:

For the first leg of the blast I will be focused on higher weight, lower volume, and just trying to stack on as much as I can in a controlled manner. Since the end of my last blast I have incorporated 15-20 minutes of cardio post workout for overall health and will be continuing to do so throughout.

After I progress into the overlapping portion at week 9 I will transition to a lower weight high volume approach and hopefully refine the prior-8 weeks results. This will continue until the end of the blast.

As far as diet I have been following an intermittent fasting routine since Novemember (eating window between 1400-2200) with a daily caloric intake of 6500kcal (60C/20P/20F) and will continue this throughout, with caloric intake increases as required to maintain a steady level of growth.

My true goal is to keep weight gain as lean as possible, being that everytime I have utilized a typical "bulking" compound I have stored much more fat than I would have preferred. What I hope is that I can utilize DECA for it's strength abilities and provide a nice solid base of growth to refine in the second leg of the blast.

With that being said this will be my third go-around with DECA so I will have a nice comparison to pit the Achemgear product against.

----

Today I will go donate blood, and the first pin will begin Monday 4/30. I probably won't post daily workouts and whatnot as that is repetitive and boring. So be on the lookout for weekly highlight posts, as I will still be tracking my daily progression just not posting it. Furthermore I will be getting mid and post-blast labs drawn as I usually do.

Thanks again for the opportunity Achem!

I guess I should also mention...

This will be my second time running 2-19nors simultaneously, just not this combination.

I never bump my test dose above 300mg, and have no ill effects when having a higher nandrolone/test ratio..

After gyno flair-ups despite in check labs I take Nolva at 20mg/daily throughout my cycle.
----

The only real uncharted territory compound wise will be that I am going to try Prami rather than caber for prolactin control.. and this will be my first ever run with winstrol.

aaaaand we're off.

First pin this morning of 1.5cc deca, as well as my other shit. I am isolating the deca syringes for the first few injects to allow for any reporting of PIP if necessary. I have to say though, I doubt there will be any. The oil is crystal clear and pushed in just fine. Off to lift now and commence my first day of strength training.

Oh.. and I may have tossed in 100mg of some old MFL tren base I had sitting around in celebration. :coffee:

Zero PIP from the first deca quad inject. There's something about the first week of a new blast. Placebo or not, I always feel like I have the biggest dick in the room.

I have been given the opportunity to run a log for Achemgear's Deca. I had initially planned on running a Tren A/Mast beginning in July, however with this proposal from Achemgear I decided to change things up. First and foremost since I will beginning more than a month earlier than I had initially planned I wanted to get a full hormone panel to insure marker wise I was ready.

2s6njax.jpg

2gtynaf.jpg

14e6wso.jpg

Since the end of my last blast (early February) I have been maintaining a much leaner stature than normal, with the hopes of keeping this run in a similar state. As I sit this morning, fasted, and pre-workout I am at 185lbs.

2rqn95u.jpg

33vneon.jpg

Cycle layout:

Weeks 1-8 AchemGear Deca @600mg
Weeks 1-8 Script Test-C @300mg
Weeks 1-8 PPL Proviron @50mg
----
Weeks 9-12 Achem Gear Deca @800mg
Weeks 9-12 Script Test-C @300mg
Weeks 9-12 PPL Proviron @50mg
Weeks 9-12 PPL Tren A/Mast P Blend @500mg
----
Weeks 13-16 Script Test-C @300mg
Weeks 13-16 PPL Proviron @50mg
Weeks 13-16 PPL Tren A/Mast P Blend @500mg
Weeks 13-16 PPL Winny @50mg

Intended Routine:

For the first leg of the blast I will be focused on higher weight, lower volume, and just trying to stack on as much as I can in a controlled manner. Since the end of my last blast I have incorporated 15-20 minutes of cardio post workout for overall health and will be continuing to do so throughout.

After I progress into the overlapping portion at week 9 I will transition to a lower weight high volume approach and hopefully refine the prior-8 weeks results. This will continue until the end of the blast.

As far as diet I have been following an intermittent fasting routine since Novemember (eating window between 1400-2200) with a daily caloric intake of 6500kcal (60C/20P/20F) and will continue this throughout, with caloric intake increases as required to maintain a steady level of growth.

My true goal is to keep weight gain as lean as possible, being that everytime I have utilized a typical "bulking" compound I have stored much more fat than I would have preferred. What I hope is that I can utilize DECA for it's strength abilities and provide a nice solid base of growth to refine in the second leg of the blast.

With that being said this will be my third go-around with DECA so I will have a nice comparison to pit the Achemgear product against.

----

Today I will go donate blood, and the first pin will begin Monday 4/30. I probably won't post daily workouts and whatnot as that is repetitive and boring. So be on the lookout for weekly highlight posts, as I will still be tracking my daily progression just not posting it. Furthermore I will be getting mid and post-blast labs drawn as I usually do.

Thanks again for the opportunity Achem!

Fantastic my friend.You have a solid plan and I have to say I like your choice of ratio with your anabolic n test.Your very welcome and the deca will do you good.

Zero PIP from the first deca quad inject. There's something about the first week of a new blast. Placebo or not, I always feel like I have the biggest dick in the room.
CAN RELATE THERE.Placebo is very real

Today marks two weeks down.

Weight gain is negligible, however muscle fullness is definitely starting to increase, as is strength and stamina within the gym. This is about the pace I would expect for starting a deca run with no front loading and/or orals, etc.

Today will be my fifth pin, and as with the other 4, there have been absolutely no issues, no PIP, nothing.

Thats nice man, soon I will have chance to try their boldenone and test e and give bloodwork results in here. And also curious to see your progress photos

I'll snag some photos at week 4. Give the deca some more time to kick in.
For me using the same deca as you visual changes began around weeks 5-6.I am using 600mg at the moment.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

Well tomorrow is Week 4- Day 1.

As of this morning, fasted, and pre-workout just as my starting pictures... I am within 1lb of my starting weight. However, my strength and endurance are definitely on an upward slope. I abandoned the purely strength routine, however it is now a hybrid with the majority being strength driven.

Diet has remained as specified, intermittent fasting, and a 6500kcal intake. Overall I feel good, no issues to report. The most interesting thing, for me running this DECA without going all out fat ass bulk mode is that my current status pictures resemble much of what I look like on my tren runs. Lower weight, full, and lean. I would have never expected DECA to accomplish this, but as it is said.... The drug will do what ever the diet allows.

inu910.jpg

What I notice most from these updated pictures, other than that my dwarf ass is standing on the edge of the tub for the leg shots, is that they remind me of the peak of my tren run this last winter (Avatar Picture).. however I was about 8lbs heavier. At the start of next week (week 5 - Day 1) I will probably bump calories up to 7k.

Oh and side note. Landscaping my property for the last two weeks has turned me from my normal being mistaken for a messican toooo full on black person (or a halfie). I am dark as night.

Last edited:
I suppose I never mentioned what my true goal through my blasts is...

I've done the try and get as big as possible.. and have achieved 220lbs (I am 5'8").. When I reached that weight I felt like shit, looked like shit, and it was so hard to maintain. Having switched to a more lean approach, I have actually achieved similar strength levels mid cycle at 190-195lbs as I had at 215+.

Eventually I want to hit 200-205 on blast, and maintain the level lean that I hit on my last Tren recomp (Avatar pic @ 194lbs).. Based on my usual losses from blast peak -> cruise that would keep me at 195.

Well tomorrow is Week 4- Day 1.

As of this morning, fasted, and pre-workout just as my starting pictures... I am within 1lb of my starting weight. However, my strength and endurance are definitely on an upward slope. I abandoned the purely strength routine, however it is now a hybrid with the majority being strength driven.

Diet has remained as specified, intermittent fasting, and a 6500kcal intake. Overall I feel good, no issues to report. The most interesting thing, for me running this DECA without going all out fat ass bulk mode is that my current status pictures resemble much of what I look like on my tren runs. Lower weight, full, and lean. I would have never expected DECA to accomplish this, but as it is said.... The drug will do what ever the diet allows.

inu910.jpg

What I notice most from these updated pictures, other than that my dwarf ass is standing on the edge of the tub for the leg shots, is that they remind me of the peak of my tren run this last winter (Avatar Picture).. however I was about 8lbs heavier. At the start of next week (week 5 - Day 1) I will probably bump calories up to 7k.

Oh and side note. Landscaping my property for the last two weeks has turned me from my normal being mistaken for a messican toooo full on black person (or a halfie). I am dark as night.
Deca does what you feed it to do.

Oh I know. It's awesome what these compounds can do beyond their typical uses.

Well today is Week 5- Day 1. I can say the DECA has definitely kicked in. However, I can't bring myself to up the calories a shit load more, as I am liking the lean strength I am getting. I may just bump another 500kcal and call it good.

If I can maintain this level of growth, once the tren segment of my blast lands it will be getting reallllllll weird. Can't wait.

Here are some pics from this morning, fasted, pre-workout, but flexing hard enough to give myself a hemorrhoid or two.

2j1mlqv.jpg

21ozpk8.jpg

5lqo06.jpg

Current Weight: 184lbs -- (1lb less than starting)

Things are going great man, everything's in check. As I said, I kind of abandoned the bulking/strength training I had initially intended as the lean/strength that I am getting is more ideal.

Lift routine has transitioned back to.....

Shoulders
Legs (Quad Focus)
Back
Chest
Legs (Hamstring Focus)

5 primary lifts, 7 sets total of each... Pyramid up for 3 sets, 3 sets at working weight, and then a double drop set on each. Still rounding out the days with 20 minutes of steady rate cardio. My endurance is fucking insane right now, which is a welcomed thing considering it will get zapped once the Tren comes into play.

5 more weeks of DECA at 600... then I will do 5 weeks of DECA at 800 and add in the other compounds mentioned in my OP.

Very, very happy with your product. It definitely would be nice to see you expand your lines to provide a larger selection of hormones.

This is great your detailed post are very much appreciated.Product line expansion indeed are the steps.We took a 100% things done right and perfect approach from the ground up starting with the basic of the basics.I am certain things will get even more interesting at 800.

Get Shredded!
Starting Monday I'll track my lifts for a week to kind of show what I am doing..

I'll probably get a video deadlifting as well, I am 5 repping at 185lbs what I could only 3 rep at 205 last year.

I miss the simplicity of the deadlift. Unfortunately I can no longer do,or shouldn't deadliest anymore.I never got crazy strong with them.My best was 455lbs for 5.

I miss the simplicity of the deadlift. Unfortunately I can no longer do,or shouldn't deadliest anymore.I never got crazy strong with them.My best was 455lbs for 5.

what did you replace deads with ?

I have a T8-12 fusion that I've had since age 15, and I attribute my lack of any sort of residual pain from it to deadlifts, squats, heavy core structuring lifts.

As of last week I am repping 535x5 on deads, at 185lbs.

Week 6 - Day 1...188lbs

Shoulders:

Smith Military Press
75x10 (3 second rest pause at the bottom)
125x10 (3 second rest pause at the bottom)
150x8x8x8
--Drop Set 100xFail
--Drop Set 50xFail

Supine Cable Front Raise (Wide Grip)
50x10x10x8

Reverse Pec Dec/Rear Delt
70x10 (3 second rest pause at the full pinch point)
100x10 (3 second rest pause at the full pinch point)
160x9x8x8
--Drop Set 100xFail
--Drop Set 60xFail

Lateral Recumbent DB Raise
35x10x10x8

Barbell Shrugs (Bar Anterior)
135x15 (3 second rest pause at the full pinch point)
225x10 (3 second rest pause at the full pinch point)
315x5 (3 second rest pause at the full pinch point)

Barbell Shrugs (Bar Posterior)
135x10 (3 second rest pause at the full pinch point)

All of the working sets in each lift were super-setted with calf work, which is my typical routine on all upper body days.

Followed up the lift with 15 minutes on the stairmaster at moderate-high pace.. I typically change up my movement style every 2 minutes.. Standard Step, Toe Step, Sideways, Double-Stair.

In and out of the gym in 75 minutes (my general aim).

Last edited:
Week 6 - Day 1...188lbs

Shoulders:

Smith Military Press
75x10 (3 second rest pause at the bottom)
125x10 (3 second rest pause at the bottom)
150x8x8x8
--Drop Set 100xFail
--Drop Set 50xFail

Supine Cable Front Raise (Wide Grip)
50x10x10x8

Reverse Pec Dec/Rear Delt
70x10 (3 second rest pause at the full pinch point)
100x10 (3 second rest pause at the full pinch point)
160x9x8x8
--Drop Set 100xFail
--Drop Set 60xFail

Lateral Recumbent DB Raise
35x10x10x8

Barbell Shrugs (Bar Anterior)
135x15 (3 second rest pause at the full pinch point)

Barbell Shrugs (Bar Posterior)
135x10 (3 second rest pause at the full pinch point)

All of the working sets in each lift were super-setted with calf work, which is my typical routine on all upper body days.

Followed up the lift with 15 minutes on the stairmaster at moderate-high pace.. I typically change up my movement style every 2 minutes.. Standard Step, Toe Step, Sideways, Double-Stair.

In and out of the gym in 75 minutes (my general aim).

Thats a beast of a delt day.

Legs (Quad Focus)

Barbell Box Squat (Just Below Parallel)
135x15
225x10
315x7
335x5
355x5
355x5
--Drop Set 225xFail
--Drop Set 135xFail

Linear Hack Squat
150x(5 second rest pause at deep bottom)x5 normal reps(repeat 3x)
185x(5 second rest pause at deep bottom)x5 normal reps(repeat 3x)
185x(5 second rest pause at deep bottom)x5 normal reps(repeat 3x)
150x(5 second rest pause at deep bottom)x5 normal reps(repeat 3x)

Leg Extension
100x10 (3 second rest pause at full extension)
150x10 (3 second rest pause at full extension)
210x10x10x10
--Drop Set 150xFail
--Drop Set 100xFail

Plate Loaded Leg Press (Strip the Stack -- No Rest)
10 Plates x 5
--Drop Set 8 Plates x 5
--Drop Set 6 Plates x Fail
--Drop Set 4 Plates x Fail
--Drop Set 2 Plates x Fail

----

No cardio today as my legs were fucking Jello.. In and done within 60 minutes.

Back