• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Oral at end?

jbs290

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Currently running 600 MG of test an 400 MG of deca a week. Going to run test for 14 weeks and deca for 12. Only on 2nd week but already looking ahead to map out the end of cycle. Was wondering if I should run a oral at the end of gear before starting clomid. Have researched it may help keep gains. Looking for some advice. Thanks guys

Winny the last 4 to 6 leading up to pct Is a solid choice. Help clean up them gains

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Currently running 600 MG of test an 400 MG of deca a week. Going to run test for 14 weeks and deca for 12. Only on 2nd week but already looking ahead to map out the end of cycle. Was wondering if I should run a oral at the end of gear before starting clomid. Have researched it may help keep gains. Looking for some advice. Thanks guys

The only thing that will help keep gains from a cycle is to continue eating and training. But like big rich, I would add winny in there the last 6 weeks or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
The only thing that will help keep gains from a cycle is to continue eating and training. But like big rich, I would add sunny in there the last 6 weeks or so.

I agree with this but I prefer winny to sunny. Wont do anything to help keep your gains but winny is a great compound.

The only thing that will help keep gains from a cycle is to continue eating and training. But like big rich, I would add sunny in there the last 6 weeks or so.

I completely agree with what everyone is saying here, sunny is actually a very underrated compound, stanozolol has been used in Veterinary treatments for decades when it concerned muscle wasting disorders and whatnot.. it is multi-functional and they can really help muscle preservation with your gains, But like everyone else advocated the kitchen is going to be your number one go-to source along with a very well structured PCT, both of those combined there's no reason you can't keep a considerable amount of your gains.. but just keep in mind one of the first things to go is your momentum and motivation so you're going to need to keep that dialed in as if you never came off, because that right there is one of the main factors that makes or breaks a lot of the gains that are kept afterwards... Train with intensity but keep your ego in check, and eat like a motherfuker if you expect to maintain...

Clomid is all I planned on running. Been out the game a while. Any suggestions?

That was what I was thinking running some Winny at the end. I have been eating clean like a fucking horse and protein intake is high as well.

Clomid is all I planned on using. Been out the game awhile. Any suggestions besides clomid?

I agree with this but I prefer winny to sunny. Wont do anything to help keep your gains but winny is a great compound.

Lmao! Fucking Siri got me.

Lmao! Fucking Siri got me.

I sent my old boss years ago a message, it said "Dog fart mix"... Nothing I said into the phone speaker remotely rhymed with it or had anything to do with what was sent in text...I read it back in utmost panic!

I sent my old boss years ago a message, it said "Dog fart mix"... Nothing I said into the phone speaker remotely rhymed with it or had anything to do with what was sent in text...I read it back in utmost panic!

Most of the time I love auto correct because it makes me look like I can actually spell. But sometimes she just messes up the show for no reason.

Most of the time I love auto correct because it makes me look like I can actually spell. But sometimes she just messes up the show for no reason.

She most deff can ruin shit.. Especially with my wife's driving, I swear she said on the map/voice "Please pull over and let me the fuck out" :roflmao::roflmao: j/k

I would personally use clomid and nolva for pct. but I agree with everyone else on the winni

From what guys i know love tbol for keeping size at the end. I stay on but i run drol up to the day of my shows

Back