• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Meek Mill Enjoyed First Meal Outside of Prison After 76ers' Game 5 Win

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
MEEK MILL GRUBS ON 1ST MEAL POST-PRISON ... Guess What it Was?!
4/25/2018 12:05 PM PDT

Meek Mill enjoyed his first post-prison meal after the Philadelphia 76ers' big Game 5 win over the Miami Heat this week -- and it was a full VIP experience.

Sources tell TMZ that Meek celebrated with a group of 76ers -- including co-owner Michael Rubin and star player Joel Embiid -- and chowed down at Philly's high-end restaurant, Buddakan, where we're told Meek ordered the fish.

Interesting choice ... especially since sources present tell us there were lots of options -- from aged beef to peking duck and, of course, lo mein. Sounds like Meek just wanted some tuna, cod or bass ... we're not sure which dish he got ... but the fishy entrees all run from $29 to $37.

As we've reported ... Meek probably hasn't eaten this well since at least November, when his institution served him and the other inmates a proper Thanksgiving meal, including turkey, mashed potatoes and the like.

Either way, it's gotta feel good to have some real food back in his belly. Bring Meek the fish!

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2018/04/25/meek-mill-first-meal-outside-prison-76ers-game-5/

Attachments

• 0425-meek-mill-76ers-fish-dinner-fun-art-tmz-getty-7.jpg
    0425-meek-mill-76ers-fish-dinner-fun-art-tmz-getty-7.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 97
Pat’s is rated as one of the top restaurants to eat in America.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GO 76'ers... but c'mon Charley, Pat's and Geno's suck ass. Jim's on South Street is way better. That said best cheesesteak I ever had was from Submarine House in Dayton OH, and I had many. Just sayin

GO 76'ers... but c'mon Charley, Pat's and Geno's suck ass. Jim's on South Street is way better. That said best cheesesteak I ever had was from Submarine House in Dayton OH, and I had many. Just sayin

,,,, you are right JD... Jim's is better .... I eat maybe one cheese steak a year ... in my early days... 2/3 X's a week.. lol

,,,, you are right JD... Jim's is better .... I eat maybe one cheese steak a year ... in my early days... 2/3 X's a week.. lol

Nice... that's it!

I only have a cheese steak a couple of times a year now. There is a small place on the campus of Rowan University in Glassboro NJ called Little Beef's that has a damn good one too

Geno's suck ass. Just sayin

I can see why 🤣

5853b0e0730b26fc90d3cd1441b3f9a0.jpg

🤣🤣🤣

I can see why 藍

5853b0e0730b26fc90d3cd1441b3f9a0.jpg

藍藍藍

..... Geno the owner was a xenophobe , a total racist, he's the jerkoff that wouldn't serve you if you didn't speak English, they had a sign in the front window, it was there for 10 fucking years... right across the street from a children's playground ... nasty thing for young kids to see everyday....

smallerventoracism.0.jpg
geno2.jpg

..... Geno the owner was a xenophobe , a total racist, he's the jerkoff that wouldn't serve you if you didn't speak English, they had a sign in the front window, it was there for 10 fucking years... right across the street from a children's playground ... nasty thing for young kids to see everyday....

smallerventoracism.0.jpg
geno2.jpg

I just bought another custom bagger close to Philly, I’ll be picking up this weekend. I know where I’m going to eat.........

I don’t think it’s too much to ask that people in America speak English

...... that's what the 'Original Americans' said 'I don't think it's to much to ask that Americans speak an Indian language'...

..... most 'white Americans' are to lazy to learn multiple languages .[ of course we don't mean you] .. :winkfinger: ..

I just bought another custom bagger close to Philly, I’ll be picking up this weekend. I know where I’m going to eat.........

... enjoy your lunch ... these two guys are the 'new owners' of the joint after getting that starbucks money....

...... that's what the 'Original Americans' said 'I don't think it's to much to ask that Americans speak an Indian language'...

..... most 'white Americans' are to lazy to learn multiple languages .[ of course we don't mean you] .. :winkfinger: ..

If I ever move to another country I’ll be smart enough to learn the language

... enjoy your lunch ... these two guys are the 'new owners' of the joint after getting that starbucks money....

How dare that racist Starbucks have a no loitering policy

How dare that racist Starbucks have a no loitering policy

.... so you think starbucks owner is happy ? those two bro's were in the store less than 2 minutes before the nervous white chick manager called the cops... the cops held those dudes for 2 days...

.... well she's gone ...

.... so you think starbucks owner is happy ? those two bro's were in the store less than 2 minutes before the nervous white chick manager called the cops... the cops held those dudes for 2 days...

.... well she's gone ...

Did you ever stop and wonder why anyone would think 2 black dudes sitting there doing nothing would be up to no good? It’s about public perception, like it or not blacks are viewed in a negative light in this country and it’s no ones fault but their own, you want to claim a culture of gangs and drugs and violence well guess what? You’ll be judged as such, nothing will ever change until that does

I’m sure the owner isn’t happy but who knows

Did she really get fired? If so that’s pretty sad

Did you ever stop and wonder why anyone would think 2 black dudes sitting there doing nothing would be up to no good? It’s about public perception, like it or not blacks are viewed in a negative light in this country and it’s no ones fault but their own, you want to claim a culture of gangs and drugs and violence well guess what? You’ll be judged as such, nothing will ever change until that does

I’m sure the owner isn’t happy but who knows

Did she really get fired? If so that’s pretty sad

... Blacks are viewed in a negative light because of white America... read a little history of how things got this way, and you will understand[maybe]... read a real history book not one of the many 'right wing rags' that will only back up your misguided view...

... yea she got fired..... starbucks doesn't care about her... only the money... $$$$$$$

... Blacks are viewed in a negative light because of white America... read a little history of how things got this way, and you will understand[maybe]... read a real history book not one of the many 'right wing rags' that will only back up your misguided view...

... yea she got fired..... starbucks doesn't care about her... only the money... $$$$$$$

post the statistics to support what you're saying, you can't cause they don't exist, in fact statistics will prove the exact opposite of what you're saying.

Get Shredded!

So the years of gangs and crime and violence in black neighborhoods have nothing to do with it? Black neighborhoods are run down ghettos because they work hard for a living and take care of what they got? American jail cells are filled with black people because they are upstanding citizens?

I understand and it’s a touchy subject but if you want things to change you have to fix the problem, unless your motives lie elsewhere

So the years of gangs and crime and violence in black neighborhoods have nothing to do with it? Black neighborhoods are run down ghettos because they work hard for a living and take care of what they got? American jail cells are filled with black people because they are upstanding citizens?

I understand and it’s a touchy subject but if you want things to change you have to fix the problem, unless your motives lie elsewhere

... I can't explain forever without you working for a better outcome.... White people put people of color in ghettos.... if you research this subject with an open heart and mind you will slowly understand....

... I can't explain forever without you working for a better outcome.... White people put people of color in ghettos.... if you research this subject with an open heart and mind you will slowly understand....

I so want to punch you right in the throat.

That’s just genius.

Seeing as how we are all immigrants in this country, WE, should have learned to speak American Indian when we moved here.

I so want to punch you right in the throat.

You do know members on this board have been permabanned for threatening remarks?

You do know members on this board have been permabanned for threatening remarks?

oh shit who is going to ban me?

and I just said I want to.

Humans have been treating each other like shit forever. Let’s just say, for shits and giggles, that Charles is right about how the world is...... what are we, light skinned people, supposed to do to make things better. Should we give up everything we work for and give it to a minority’s group? Should we just leave the country and let the minority become the majority? I wish you could understand that’s it is money that controls people and not skin it just happens to be more rich white people in the US because we were the first group of humans to come over here, destroy and conquer and rebuild using a capitalist approach, that’s all, if the shoes were on the other foot the walk would be the same.

I explained clearly what needs to change for a better outcome, sounds like you’d rather they keep doing what they do and end up dead or in jail

Those ghettos became ghettos because of the people that live there, it’s very clear you don’t get it

Back