• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Can’t F’ing sleep!

IML Gear Cream!
Id try some thc, a good indica. Even some good cbd's.
I agree with this. I also prefer oral or sublingual for sleep, less chances of anxiety if you're prone and easier on the lungs. Plus it's more relaxing and lasts longer for me

I agree with this. I also prefer oral or sublingual for sleep, less chances of anxiety if you're prone and easier on the lungs. Plus it's more relaxing and lasts longer for me
My friend makes these small chocolate hearts, maybe the size of the tip of my middle finger and those lil fuckers have knocked me out mid-afternoon for 7 hrs. I don't typically sleep well and I love these. The times I don't get knocked out, it will last the rest of the day. So I concur, edibles with a couple hit front load. Lmao.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

I need to try adding magnesium too and Dee if that helps. I have alot of family shit going on at the moment. I wake up mainly from dreams. My anxiety is crazy at night and when I sleep my dreams get crazier and wake me up. If I go to the doc it will be more zoloft or some other crap I dont want. At this point I may have to give in soon.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yeah, nothing substantial going on in my life. Seems like the same old to me. It just seems like when I try to sleep, my inner voice or whatever you want to call it, is on speed. Like my entire day is being played back at double speed in my head. There are times where I literally can’t even lie stillfor more than a few seconds (goes on for 30 minutes at a time) because I get this weird uncomfortable jittery feeling in my body. It’s fucking annoying. I had to take a vacation day Monday and ended up going in late today because by the time I am actually so exhausted that I fall to sleep, my alarm goes off an hour later to wake me up. It’s miserable. I can feel my symptoms getting worse (stronger) with every shitty night of sleep.
It almost feels like I’ve firgotten how to fall to sleep.

Read before bed.

Also, do yoga meditation.

But you will need help...use a guided teacher like Simple Habit on iphone app. Worth it and they do a great job.

With practice you get better and better. Just like anything else.

I need to try adding magnesium too and Dee if that helps. I have alot of family shit going on at the moment. I wake up mainly from dreams. My anxiety is crazy at night and when I sleep my dreams get crazier and wake me up. If I go to the doc it will be more zoloft or some other crap I dont want. At this point I may have to give in soon.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
me too....kava works, also I love reading before I fall asleep. Puts me out quick.

Staying asleep is my big issue. Pretty sure I won't be able to do any real meditating at 2am. I have to admit, now that I've had my cpap awhile, the sleep I *do* get is much better! I'm actually having dreams again that I can remember. Not always a good thing, though. :(

That's why you cycle it I haven't had any problems.

Last edited:
I'll be the irresponsible one....

Xanax

I don't take it anymore but have it on hand and I think it works great at shutting down my mind

^^^This, or any other Benzo if your mind wont shut down and is the cause. Temazepam is probably your best starting point. Then, if it is a combo of mind racing, anxious about sleeping and can’t sleep long, try a combo of Xanax or Benzo with Trazodone. Start at 25mg for a couple of days and increase the Trazodone 25mg every two days up to 100mg. You should see some relief, but can go up to 150 if needed.

If the benzo/Traz combo doesn’t work, and it should and does for 95% of people that have a sleep issue, you probably have shot your sleep cycle all to hell. Then drop the benzo and try F-lam or C-lam for 1 day, max 2, in order for you to get sleep. Now this is a Very strong benzo (sort of) that is taken in micrograms and 150mcg WILL do the trick. Without going into great detail, it is a benzo with a fused triazole ring, making it extremely potent. Repeat....potent.

The next day, revert back to .15mg xanax or 25mg of Trazodone for the remainder of the week, when you should start on 5mg, 1 hour before bed, of melatonin.

If you found this place, the above will be easy to find. Unless you have a Dr who will prescribe it, as I do. F-lam/C-lam don’t require a script.

This is just to get you back on cycle. If you have insomnia, and most people don’t..they have trouble sleeping (big difference), go see your Dr.

LowT

Last edited:
Kratom concentrate usually knocks me out, im one of those weird responders to benzos that gets motivated and wants to get shit done when I take them cuz I feel fucking normal for awhile. Unless,i take a bunch then I'm a motivated zombie forgetting what i did 20 seconds earlier. Bad times lol. I take a,cal mag zinc supp Kratom concentrate (be easy with it at first) and this herbal supplement called "chill pill" usually that concoction does the trick for a few hours.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Great thread guys as i suffer insomnia.Ive had this issue presteroids and predrugs for me.Im looking for solutions as well.

^^^This, or any other Benzo if your mind wont shut down and is the cause. Temazepam is probably your best starting point. Then, if it is a combo of mind racing, anxious about sleeping and can’t sleep long, try a combo of Xanax or Benzo with Trazodone. Start at 25mg for a couple of days and increase the Trazodone 25mg every two days up to 100mg. You should see some relief, but can go up to 150 if needed.

If the benzo/Traz combo doesn’t work, and it should and does for 95% of people that have a sleep issue, you probably have shot your sleep cycle all to hell. Then drop the benzo and try F-lam or C-lam for 1 day, max 2, in order for you to get sleep. Now this is a Very strong benzo (sort of) that is taken in micrograms and 150mcg WILL do the trick. Without going into great detail, it is a benzo with a fused triazole ring, making it extremely potent. Repeat....potent.

The next day, revert back to .15mg xanax or 25mg of Trazodone for the remainder of the week, when you should start on 5mg, 1 hour before bed, of melatonin.

If you found this place, the above will be easy to find. Unless you have a Dr who will prescribe it, as I do. F-lam/C-lam don’t require a script.

This is just to get you back on cycle. If you have insomnia, and most people don’t..they have trouble sleeping (big difference), go see your Dr.

LowT

I agree with LowT...Trazadone will usually do the trick..

Traz and ativan are my go to for these situations

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

Triazolam(Halcion) works very well for short term insomnia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone ever try Dream And Grow from IML ?
That shit WORKS !!!
Or Fade Out from Redcon1 !!
That Shit Works !!!

Back