• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Can’t F’ing sleep!

Hex Mad House

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ve tried Valium, kratom, melatonin and a combination of lots of other over-the-counter sleep aids. Does anybody have a tried and true way to fall to sleep at night?

Without getting too personal man., anything going on in you're life.?.. present/past that might be tuggin away at you're subconscious. Anxiety and worrisome often shows its ugly head at bedtime when a person tries to turn it off to go to sleep.??
Something to think about....

I could name a hundred things or combinations of... that can and will put ya to sleep but it would kinda be irresponsible and possibly dangerous for me to elaborate on...

Check the possibility of something that might be eating at you're subconscious.

I feel your pain. It takes me awhile to fall asleep and then I wake up in the middle of the night and I'm wide awake and mind already racing a 100mph. It's not that I'm "worried" so much about things, as I'm already thinking about what needs to be done that day.

I've tried a lot of stuff too. Booze helps me fall asleep, but I still wake up a few hours later, so that's pointless. Not to mention unhealthy. I got a rx for benzos and tried that for awhile, but it wasn't much better and was annoying to see doc every month to tell them "yeah, i still can't sleep". I finally settled for melatonin and unisom. Not that it works great, but enough to get me by. I still end up burning a vacation day every now and then because I didn't sleep the night before.

I'd love to hear some other suggestions though.

I’ve tried melatonin too. It didn’t work for shit. I thought about getting some kratom. Insomnia is a bitch. But while in tren? It’s even much more worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve tried melatonin too. It didn’t work for shit. I thought about getting some kratom. Insomnia is a bitch. But while in tren? It’s even much more worse.

Agreed. Tren and already being an insomniac is the worst. Magnesium took care of the night sweats for me, but does nothing for the insomnia. Although it's not really an option every night, a couple of hours of hard core tren cardio sex before sleeping *does* seem to help. :p

Yeah, nothing substantial going on in my life. Seems like the same old to me. It just seems like when I try to sleep, my inner voice or whatever you want to call it, is on speed. Like my entire day is being played back at double speed in my head. There are times where I literally can’t even lie stillfor more than a few seconds (goes on for 30 minutes at a time) because I get this weird uncomfortable jittery feeling in my body. It’s fucking annoying. I had to take a vacation day Monday and ended up going in late today because by the time I am actually so exhausted that I fall to sleep, my alarm goes off an hour later to wake me up. It’s miserable. I can feel my symptoms getting worse (stronger) with every shitty night of sleep.
It almost feels like I’ve firgotten how to fall to sleep.

Been there many a time. I’ve been trying to stop watching tv about an hour before going to sleep. Or just try to relax without he tv before going to sleep. But I’ve tried other meds my dr put me on and nothing worked. I’ve been on anti depressants before and that just puts me in zombie mode.

Been there many a time. I’ve been trying to stop watching tv about an hour before going to sleep. Or just try to relax without he tv before going to sleep. But I’ve tried other meds my dr put me on and nothing worked. I’ve been on anti depressants before and that just puts me in zombie mode.

Yeah I literally don’t even watch tv. Maybe I should start...lol.
I’ve tried doing cardio at night, eating etc...I don’t even know what to try next. Don’t really want to medicate myself to sleep but at this point I just need sleep.

I can’t workout late at night anymore. Anything past 7pm, and I get heartburn really bad. Plus it energizes the shit out of me too. I can lift around 4-5 and I’m gtg. I try to get done before 7.

I can’t workout late at night anymore. Anything past 7pm, and I get heartburn really bad. Plus it energizes the shit out of me too. I can lift around 4-5 and I’m gtg. I try to get done before 7.

Yeah, I wake up around 5am and get home at 4:30pm. I usually workout almost as soon as I get home from 5-6pm but then I eat and am trying to sleep by 9.
Going to try a few new things tonight and see if it helps.
Epsom salt bath, magnesium tea and either kratom or Valium.

I forgot to mention I also use gaba (I think the scoop is 2 grams). I can tell the nights I forget to use it. It kind of gives me a little weirdness with breathing sometimes, but it passes very quickly.

Are you doing anything that's exhausting mentally? If I don't have enough mental stimulation in a day I can't sleep at all. Similar symptoms, mind races constantly

I'll be the irresponsible one....

Xanax

I don't take it anymore but have it on hand and I think it works great at shutting down my mind

Go see a good chiropractor.

No really.

Xanax and Ambien only when really needed. Just started using this stuff, so far so good, knocks me out, keeps me asleep, unless the dreams get too vivid, then I wake up.
But I also fall back asleep again.

https://killerlabz.com/shop/mummified/

Do a nice big scoop, and chase it with a shot of zzzquil maybe...

ZMA puts me out. Really cheap too. Species sells a night product, "Somalize"? It has melatonin and gaba. I don't like melatonin hangovers though.

Get Shredded!
I understand you, bro. I have had sleep problems for about a year, tried valium and melatonin, but nothing helped me. Don't know what to do with this

I've been there way too many times. I cut out sugar 4-5 hrs before bed. No caffeine after lunch. If you live in a legal state like Colorado, a good indica may help. It does me and I sleep like a baby. Lol

Valerian root is a good one. I've bought it in liquid form. Tastes nasty, but knocks me right out!

Research Phenibut helps but from what I read your limited to the how many days you can take it. 3is the number I run with

Kava root

Kava root
How much Kava do you take? Melatonin does nothing. Benadryl did the first 2 weeks.

I have been using tizanadine (muscle relaxant) to knock me out but 2 to 3 hours later I'm up again. Then take more. Been doing this 2 or 3 times a night for the past month. I cant keep taking that crap cant be good for me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Muscle relaxers make me a miserable assclown....I use 6 tbs of Kava root powder total.... take 2 tbs and put it in the specialized ball filter and shake it in 6 oz of slightly hot water (not too hot) ... pour into a pitcher and repeat until you’ve mixed 6 tbs total. Then drink a few glasses of it shortly before bed time. There is a reverse tolerance associated with it so the first couple times you do this you won’t feel anything but rest assured once it’s built up in your system it’s wonderful. Combat tren sides as well. Anti-anxiety properties as well.

0120BCFE-4A43-473A-BA73-B88FCC5F6BAC.jpeg

Magnesium and melatonin.

Magnesium is vital because it helps muscles to "relax" so it aids in sleep but, it also helps with cramping issues.

500mg magnesium and 10mg melatonin work for me.

Phenibut is not a great choice. Can develop a dependency and it's hell coming off of it if you do.

Gaba if you can find it....

Back