• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Sandoz Omnitrope GH is in stock!!

domestic-supply

us-domesticsupply.to
Board Rep
Reaction score
Last edited:
Omnitrope bloods

Bloods

Omnitrope-30iu-cartidge-Sandoz_report.jpg

I love omnis'. Let me know if you need anyone to get IGF-1's labs on these.

I love omnis'. Let me know if you need anyone to get IGF-1's labs on these.

Could you clarify our statement, or is it what I think it is....free gear for labs?
If you like them, Im sure he'd appreciate your order.

Could you clarify our statement, or is it what I think it is....free gear for labs?
If you like them, Im sure he'd appreciate your order.

I have to admit....guys on this forum continue to amaze me, and not in a good way. You are a rep for this source, yes?

Whoever said free gear for labs? For pharmaceutical you must be from another planet. An IGF-1 costs me $100. 2 45 iu kits cost nearly $500. I would expect a $100 discount, not $500.

I have cash in hand and was ready to today go but based upon what I have seen here I am going to stick with my other sources.

Best of luck for you.

Last edited:
I have to admit....guys on this forum continue to amaze me, and not in a good way. You are a rep for this source, yes?

Whoever said free gear for labs? For pharmaceutical you must be from another planet. An IGF-1 costs me $100. 2 45 iu kits cost nearly $500. I would expect a $100 discount, not $500.

I have cash in hand and was ready to today go but based upon what I have seen here I am going to stick with my other sources.
Excuse me then, should have just asked then for a $100 discount for labs....would have been easier to understand.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I buy both Omnitrope and Norditropin from a pharmacy and I can post up pictures of that pharmacy and a pharmacist behind the counter with all the pharma grade gear I buy from them.
I sold 40boxes in one week, trust me, I have no problems moving legit pharmaceutical grade GH. Im not concerned about quality/legitimacy of Omnitrope Im selling.
I have to admit....guys on this forum continue to amaze me, and not in a good way.

That is great. I never questioned the legitimacy, in fact your boxes are identical to the ones I have used, the 30iu kits. I was getting them for under $100 a pop International. Of course being domestic is a massive advantage.

Congratulations on selling so many, I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Excuse me then, should have just asked then for a $100 discount for labs....would have been easier to understand.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you. Best of luck to you and yours.

I understood it.....

Excellent. You also understand what just happened here, yes? I wanted the product and simply wanted to test it. I do that with everyone. To be exact I wanted an $80 discount on 2kits. $80 is what I pay for an IGF-1, not counting my time, travel, car expense parking etc. If I am shelling out a house payment for GH I am damn well going to get it tested. You do not want your products tested, your other rep argues that you sold a bunch already and therefore there is no need for testing. Sorry, but I do not know you, and the fact that you and your other rep do not want testing done is a massive red flag.

I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Excellent. You also understand what just happened here, yes? I wanted the product and simply wanted to test it. I do that with everyone. To be exact I wanted an $80 discount on 2kits. $80 is what I pay for an IGF-1, not counting my time, travel, car expense parking etc. If I am shelling out a house payment for GH I am damn well going to get it tested. You do not want your products tested, your other rep argues that you sold a bunch already and therefore there is no need for testing. Sorry, but I do not know you, and the fact that you and your other rep do not want testing done is a massive red flag.

I going to say one more thing and then I'm done with this.....the other guy you call a rep....he's the owner!

You aren't entitled to a discount just because you have bloowork done.

Best of luck to you too jackass. LOL.

What a tool.

Back