• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ok i havent brewed since the old tren pellets

solidone2

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ive got 50 g of test p which if im right makes 500mls. I ve read tons of ways are there any good brewers here that i could ask a few ?s it would be greatly appreciated

Ive got 50 g of test p which if im right makes 500mls. I ve read tons of ways are there any good brewers here that i could ask a few ?s it would be greatly appreciated
Yes if you're making it at 100mg with 2%BA,and 15%BB. Which would be 10ml of BA, 75ml of BB, and 370ml of whatever carrier oil your using. If you happen to be using Mig 840 as a carrier oil you can drop your BB down to 12%. Good luck brother..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Test prop is the cheapest steroid. Buy a finished product. This isn't brewing finaplix pellets. The process, while simple, is such more involved than you might think.

If you really want to go through with it, spend a few hours reading the threads about equipment, blending, carriers, sterility, etc. Most of anyone here that can help you have already chimed in ad nauseum.

Back