• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lantus

Why Lantus and not Tresiba, a newer product?
What do you want to pay for it? Per pen?
I can check at Costco for you today. I am able to send on the 4th or so.

For a friend.

yeah, lmk per pen. Not sure how much he needs.

I’ll let him know about the newer product.

PM me with what he expects to pay for either or both. I know that shit is expensive in the states. My diabetic people still have to use Lantus because Tresiba "isn't in the formulary" yet.

Looks like Lantus is in the $280 range and Tresiba is around $460 at Walmart. USD, not pesos, lol!

At Costco.

Attachments

• IMG_1478.JPG
    IMG_1478.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 97
  • IMG_1476.JPG
    IMG_1476.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 97
Looks like Lantus is in the $280 range and Tresiba is around $460 at Walmart. USD, not pesos, lol!

Wow....humulin R and N 100iu 25.00 bucks at walmart here. But the R and N mix is over 100.00

I was quoting goodrx prices on the internet. Humalog pens are under $15 here.
I offered to bring up the Lantus and deliver for $200 and Tresiba for $340 but apparently I'm trying to take advantage of people.

Attachments

• IMG_1164.PNG
    IMG_1164.PNG
    440.7 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_1165.PNG
    IMG_1165.PNG
    382.5 KB · Views: 91
GR has them for $35 each.

Last edited:
GR has them for $35 each.
So...5x $35= $175. Shipping is how much? Do they physically walk into Costco, buy with their own money, fly with it and overnight it with ice packs?

I guess my quoting $200 was outrageous?

So...5x $35= $175. Shipping is how much? Do they physically walk into Costco, buy with their own money, fly with it and overnight it with ice packs?

The OP asked for suggestions and I provided one. Did I say your price was outrageous?

He is upset I didn’t buy any from him @ 200 per pen.

originally 280$

so you were going to ship my friend 5 pens for 200 ? Then educated me on the fact that primo costs more than testosterone. You made it sound like you needed 200 per pen. And when i said I found them for 35$ each you never replied.

I don’t think lantus needs ice. Could be mistaken.

I guess you didn't look at the pictures I provided showing you the actual product nor did you bother to notice the screen shots of the USA prices from goodrx.com?
Maybe because the number "5" was in Spanish?

As far as "educating you" on primo, I simply was attempting to explain the strangeness of your queries. When I presented the USA average cost you came back with "I can get novolog for $35/pen". At least that it's what it looked like to me.

"ive found some for 35$ per pen. I don’t know anything about slin besides novolin r and it’s otc."

The whole conversation sounded like this to me:

Q: Anybody got a hook up on Primo?
A: I can get it for $100/vial.

Reply: I can get Test for $30.
Me: Yes but Test isn't Primo. They are completely different and cost is substantially different too.

Reply: I can get it for $75
Me: Then why are you asking for a "hook up"?

I am the nicest, most accommodating fucker you are likely to meet although that quality gets more diminished with experiences like these. I have been hauling gear for ZERO profit for people for years just because that's how I am.
I really tire of this bullshit.

TouregV8, I apologize to you. I didn't factor in that this discourse was not entirely in open forum when I made my prior post. Sorry.

TouregV8, I apologize to you. I didn't factor in that this discourse was not entirely in open forum when I made my prior post. Sorry.

I appreciate that, brother. No worries.

Back