• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

arsenal - conteplating end of AAS use -

Milford King

ASF World Champion
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Arsenal List :
GC - test Enanthate 10ml (5) bottles
GC - Launch blend (test p test c mix)
GC - masteron
GC - Deca
GC - Npp
GC - nolva/clomid/arimidex

Monster - test E, tren E , Masteron

Red lion - Primobolon

Vision - Deca

Dispense Quick - Test Cyp , Tren Ace

I'm back in the gym last two weeks cruising the DQ Cyp at 100 mg a week

this is my entire arsenal and as I'm contemplating things like lack of time, money, changing mind set, fear of sources drying out again and, insurance and doctor determination. My health is fine according to blood panels... I want to use this gear in the correct order with the most appropriate macros and workout methods to achieve the best look and conditioning I have ever had. I am 5'6'' 175 LBs depending on instruments I use my bmi is between 22 and 27 percent...I carry it all in my love handles and sides of my lower back and a little on my gut and a little on the sides of the chest, I don't have gyno but when nipples are erect it looks good when not they seem a lil puffy. anyways.. I was thinking changing my workout routines weekly ex: week 1.) powerlifting compound lifts 3 days a week with light cardio on days off with appropriate macros to match that workout week one 2.) 3-day push pull split with intense cardio on days off - adjust macros 3.)5 day split, pyramid everything limited cardio and off course adjust macros. 4.) 5 day split - time under tension - extra cardio - adjust macros. 5.) German strength training style - limit cardio - adjust macros. and week 6.) yoga and stretch work 5 days a week with intense cardio on weekend. this idea is to jump start going into summer. then after that probably go back to 5 day split with 50% compound and 50% isolation workouts - heavy bag work and try to throw in 2 a days on the muscle groups that are struggling the most.

First off; Is this a good idea?
secondly : what compound mixes should I use for the jump start plan and which should I finish my AAS career with?

The different phases of this plan I will be taking pictures of myself to just have and show my kids that daddy was a bad ass looking dude at one point in his life.

What do you ALL think...I'd like to hear your thoughts suggestions, constructive critism, and and Ideas that you have come up with in during your lifting careers that were both failures and success. Goal here is to finish with the best physique and to dominate my PRs and to leave the game feeling like I did the best I could.

You never get good at anything if you only do it one week at the time. I wouldn't change my workout every week, if it were me. Pick something that would get you to your goals the quickest and stick with it.

As far as what gear and how to run it, just get the most out of the least. You'd be surprised what you can do if you really buckle down on your diet and training and get the most out of those, just using the gear to give you a boost. Don't rely on it. Keep it simple until that doesn't work.

But when going to endo yo deal with low testosterone, they are gonna ask about synthetic hormone use, no? Do I tell the truth and have it adversely effect my insurance policy and life insurance costs? I don’t believe in doctor confidentiality actually existing, where I am s certain entity owns everything and healthcare providers are in there back pocket. If I admit to use will they RX me TRT or what kind of games will I have to play with these people. Because I know if I went in and said I want my penis turned into a vagina and to look and feel like a woman then hormone therapy wouldn’t be an issue. Funny how a man can’t want to feel like a better man without pretentious doctors passing judgement.

Dude you look really familiar, sent you some nudes just in case. :coffee:

But when going to endo yo deal with low testosterone, they are gonna ask about synthetic hormone use, no? Do I tell the truth and have it adversely effect my insurance policy and life insurance costs? I don’t believe in doctor confidentiality actually existing, where I am s certain entity owns everything and healthcare providers are in there back pocket. If I admit to use will they RX me TRT or what kind of games will I have to play with these people. Because I know if I went in and said I want my penis turned into a vagina and to look and feel like a woman then hormone therapy wouldn’t be an issue. Funny how a man can’t want to feel like a better man without pretentious doctors passing judgement.

No, I wouldn't disclose that. Unless he is basically an "anabolic" doc lol and has a reputation for dealing with bodybuilders. They are mostly in vegas, cali, etc where BBing is more prominent. Have them treat you for hypogonadism. Say it's been an ongoing issue you "think". Depending on your doc he may start you out on a weird dose like 200mg a month and possibly want you to come in for injections but give it some time and bring it up later and ask him what he thinks about you doing it at home, if that's the route he goes. If your levels are mid normal like 500-600 say you're not seeing any benefit and ask for an increased dose. Just work him a little and if he isn't receptive then find a different doc, there are plenty of options out there to settle for a shitty doctor.

I remember crashing my T to get on TRT and it was 250-300 and LH/FSH were low and he still wouldn't put me on due to my age, 21 at the time I believe. So I got a second opinion and would have got on but the cost was too much through a metabolic clinic.

That's a probably whole different thread in itself. But no, I wouldn't disclose your AAS use with your doc unless you know 100% it will be kept off the record. Just make sure to take some time off before going in for blood work and make sure all your markers are in range.

But what does that have to do with your original post? I'm going to go out on a limb here, based on your wanting to change workouts every week and jumping from question to question before you've got a grasp of the first, and say you have problems focusing on your goal. Figure out what your goal is and FOCUS on it.

That's a probably whole different thread in itself. But no, I wouldn't disclose your AAS use with your doc unless you know 100% it will be kept off the record. Just make sure to take some time off before going in for blood work and make sure all your markers are in range.

But what does that have to do with your original post? I'm going to go out on a limb here, based on your wanting to change workouts every week and jumping from question to question before you've got a grasp of the first, and say you have problems focusing on your goal. Figure out what your goal is and FOCUS on it.
My goal is to get back into it and hit it hard like I used to, I was going to change workouts weekly to see if it helped motivate me and get me through the initial “getting back into it” soreness. Prolly just stay on a push/pull 3 day split for the summer so I can get things caught up. Life is just getting hectic and you are right about focus, I do need to focus. I have been feeling weird lately and I guess I just wanted to hear others talk about their experiences at the doctors office. Things will calm down for me shortly. I hope.

Back