• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Start of gyno? Recommendations

Killionb12

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I currently running 100mg Test P, 100mg Tren Ace, 100mg Mast. I’m taking Masin 25mg every day and i just started to use Nolvadex to combat the gyno. I’m not sure its getting the job done should I look at adex or letro? Caber? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I currently running 100mg Test P, 100mg Tren Ace, 100mg Mast. I’m taking Masin 25mg every day and i just started to use Nolvadex to combat the gyno. I’m not sure its getting the job done should I look at adex or letro? Caber? Thanks

By the way I just started with the Tren Ace for last 8 weeks of cycle. I started to notice a little puffiness before the Tren ace though.

By the way I just started with the Tren Ace for last 8 weeks of cycle. I started to notice a little puffiness before the Tren ace though.

I would stay away from the nolva. Go with aromasin or letro. Since the symptoms started before the tren, I’d guess it’s more estrogen induced than prolactin. Has it gotten worse since you started tren? If so, may want to consider caber. I’d resort to that second though. Try letro or aromasin first and see how that goes. I’ve battled with the same issues. You just have to see what works for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would stay away from the nolva. Go with aromasin or letro. Since the symptoms started before the tren, I’d guess it’s more estrogen induced than prolactin. Has it gotten worse since you started tren? If so, may want to consider caber. I’d resort to that second though. Try letro or aromasin first and see how that goes. I’ve battled with the same issues. You just have to see what works for you.

Okay, I’m already using aromasin like i said at 25mg a day. I may try letro next. Should i discontinue the aromasin if I take the letro? Also how much of the letro should I consider? Every 3 days?

Okay, I’m already using aromasin like i said at 25mg a day. I may try letro next. Should i discontinue the aromasin if I take the letro? Also how much of the letro should I consider? Every 3 days?

I meant to say arimadex! Sorry

You can take both. Aromasin prevents estrogen from attaching to the receptors in breast tissue, letro keeps it from converting completely. It won’t hurt. Go easy on the letro. I’d start with 2x/week, or every 3 days. That should be enough. .5-1mg per dose.
I know people that take 1mg/day. Just depends on how your body reacts to the drug. If that doesn’t help, it could be prolactin related, not estrogen. In that case, caber or prami.

I meant to say arimadex! Sorry

You can take both. Aromasin prevents estrogen from attaching to the receptors in breast tissue, letro keeps it from converting completely. It won’t hurt. Go easy on the letro. I’d start with 2x/week, or every 3 days. That should be enough. .5-1mg per dose.
I know people that take 1mg/day. Just depends on how your body reacts to the drug. If that doesn’t help, it could be prolactin related, not estrogen. In that case, caber or prami.

Aromasin doesn't prevent the estrogen from attaching to the receptor, it eliminates estrogen after its been produced, white adex stops or slows production.

Nolvadex will take up receptor sites in breast tissue though.

Aromasin doesn't prevent the estrogen from attaching to the receptor, it eliminates estrogen after its been produced, white adex stops or slows production.

Actually, all AI's (aridex, aromasin, letro) are Aromatase (the enzyme which converts test into estro) Inhibitors. NONE of them will "eliminate" estrogen after it's been produced. Since estrogen's half life (same with most hormones in the body (non-estered like most steroids)) is very low (~3hrs), it doesn't matter much. Aromasin is actually a suicide AI which means it binds to the aromatase enzyme and "takes it out." This is different from letro in the fact that since letro blocks the enzyme, if the body register low estrogen, the enzyme will be upregulated. This means stopping letro can cause a strong "estrogen rebound." It's pretty good to switch from letro to aromasin to prevent this rebound.

SERMS (like Nolvadex) like to bind to receptors that estrogen binds to but does not necessarily have the same effect. I believe all SERMS I know of (Nolva, Clomid, Torem, Ralox) bind to the breast tissue and do not exert and effect (whereas Clomid ACTS like an estrogen in certain parts of the brain, hence the moodiness). They do the same thing to the HTPA making the body register "extremely low estrogen" in the body, thus making your nuts go into overdrive to fix this. Depending on genetics, this can actually be used to keep the HTPA functional DURING a cycle. When I say based on genetics, I mean that both Androgens and Estrogens suppress the HTPA to varying degrees (Estrogen is ALWAYS more suppressive). If a person is, say, 100x more sensitive to Estrogens than Androgens, then a low dose SERM can do basically the same thing that HCG does during a cycle.

For the OP:
That AI dose is wicked high if it's accurately dosed. Idk how many cycles you've done but Tren and Deca can suppress your progesterone (takes a LONG time to bounce back) which LEADS to increased prolactin (hence, prolactin induced gyno). If I were you, I'd half the AI (or more), add a SERM, and also add Caber or Prami. I'd suggest Caber just because Prami can be a bitch to dose correctly at first without feeling horribly sick. Caber also gives a lower refractory period which I don't notice with Prami ;). Also, t3/t4 can help as well.

PS: Any of the more curious individuals here know of a SERM that is basically the opposite of what we use (binds to the boobs and ACTS like an estrogen but doesn't do so anywhere else in the body. I'm asking because we know of SARMS that basically do that for muscles and I wouldn't mind safely adding a cup size or two to the missus... for science of course!)

If it’s prolactin induced it will make it worse. Don’t use nolva.

And if you read my previous post, I corrected by saying arimadex. It was a typo.

IML Gear Cream!
I would stay with the aromasin at 25mg a day, that's not a high dose for 700mg week test, i have bloodwork with estrogen still high 40-60 with 25mg aromasin and 600mg wk test. I would add adex or letro as suggested, .5 adex or 1mg letro e3d and see what that does. If nolva has no effect may need some caber, .5mg e3d. Prami sucks for most ppl, bad nausea.

I would stay with the aromasin at 25mg a day, that's not a high dose for 700mg week test, i have bloodwork with estrogen still high 40-60 with 25mg aromasin and 600mg wk test. I would add adex or letro as suggested, .5 adex or 1mg letro e3d and see what that does. If nolva has no effect may need some caber, .5mg e3d. Prami sucks for most ppl, bad nausea.

Thanks man. Quick update I changed to letro and doing 1mg ED for 5 days then will change to 1mg EOD. Finally I will drop to 1 mg E3D. I added in .5mg of Caber E3D as well. Seems to be doing the trick.

what kinda gyno are we talking about, puffy itchy nipples or breast tissue?

what kinda gyno are we talking about, puffy itchy nipples or breast tissue?

Mainly puffy itchy nipples but did start to feel some lumps. They seem to be shrinking and going away though.

Mainly puffy itchy nipples but did start to feel some lumps. They seem to be shrinking and going away though.

I get that shit too, everyone here gave good advice. my tip is to run adex and aromisin during cycle. I never had an issue with gyno till I used superdrol ever since then I have itchy sensitive nipples for about 10 years now

I get that shit too, everyone here gave good advice. my tip is to run adex and aromisin during cycle. I never had an issue with gyno till I used superdrol ever since then I have itchy sensitive nipples for about 10 years now
Yeah mine gets itchy and sensitive but I have some lumps that start getting bigger now too.

I'm actually having to run .5 adex EOD on 200mg test now. Not sure of the legitimacy of dosing on the ones I'm using now since they're years old from manpower (remember them?) But I have new coming in soon. It's really annoying to deal with

Thanks man. Quick update I changed to letro and doing 1mg ED for 5 days then will change to 1mg EOD. Finally I will drop to 1 mg E3D. I added in .5mg of Caber E3D as well. Seems to be doing the trick.

That much Letro would crash me so fucking hard. That should wipe out your E.
Blood work to verify would be awesome.

That much Letro would crash me so fucking hard. That should wipe out your E.
Blood work to verify would be awesome.

Yeah I know it could potentially but saw where it’s normal to use that much initially to fight gyno. Then just taper down from there.

I guess it's better than a 5k surgery. Suffer through it.

Ideally you would want to nip this in the butt before it becomes a bigger problem, but I wouldn't panic..

I'd say first, get some bloodwork done, see where your levels are.

Sorry if I missed it, but are you dosing the 100mg of each every day, or every other day? Either way though.. 25mg daily of aromasin is a pretty hefty dosage for 700mg of Test weekly, let alone 350mg. Might want to think about the legitimacy of your AI in my opinion.

Then there is the issue with Tren and prolactin.. which is why blood work is important. Do you have any experience with running Tren, or Deca/NPP? Know how your body reacts.

If I were you, I would hold off on the letro and the "killing your estrogen levels thing" for now, since you are mid cycle all ready. No real since in pumping a bunch of hormones into your body if you are then going to do something to hinder your results. Weather the storm in my opinion. You're not going to grow a set of tits over night.

So.. in my opinion, you should:
- Get blood work done
- Make sure the Aromasin you are taking is legit.. I'd personally switch to .5mg adex eod.
- If prolactin is high, start caber or prami.
- Run low dosage of Nolva, 10mg daily to block estrogen from the nipple.
- Don't play with your nipples.

Ideally you would want to nip this in the butt before it becomes a bigger problem, but I wouldn't panic..

I'd say first, get some bloodwork done, see where your levels are.

Sorry if I missed it, but are you dosing the 100mg of each every day, or every other day? Either way though.. 25mg daily of aromasin is a pretty hefty dosage for 700mg of Test weekly, let alone 350mg. Might want to think about the legitimacy of your AI in my opinion.

Then there is the issue with Tren and prolactin.. which is why blood work is important. Do you have any experience with running Tren, or Deca/NPP? Know how your body reacts.

If I were you, I would hold off on the letro and the "killing your estrogen levels thing" for now, since you are mid cycle all ready. No real since in pumping a bunch of hormones into your body if you are then going to do something to hinder your results. Weather the storm in my opinion. You're not going to grow a set of tits over night.

So.. in my opinion, you should:
- Get blood work done
- Make sure the Aromasin you are taking is legit.. I'd personally switch to .5mg adex eod.
- If prolactin is high, start caber or prami.
- Run low dosage of Nolva, 10mg daily to block estrogen from the nipple.
- Don't play with your nipples.

Thanks for the feedback. First time with Tren but I just started it and it was starting to flare up before it. Seemed like it was getting worse when Tren Ace was introduced. I’m 100mg EOD with Test Prop and Tren Ace and mast. I will get blood work here soon. Wanted to see if letro would help and it seems to be. Aromasin didn’t seem to help that’s why I switched.

Thanks for the feedback. First time with Tren but I just started it and it was starting to flare up before it. Seemed like it was getting worse when Tren Ace was introduced. I’m 100mg EOD with Test Prop and Tren Ace and mast. I will get blood work here soon. Wanted to see if letro would help and it seems to be. Aromasin didn’t seem to help that’s why I switched.

It seems the 19-nors exaggerate existing estrogen problems more than they cause gyno of their own accord. I've found this to be very much the case. I need more ai when running tren or nandrolone

If the Letro is legit, it will definitely help.. doesn't take too long for it to work. At 100mg eod of Test, and 25mg daily of Aromasin.. I'd say that aromasin is bunk, unless you are really prone to gyno.

The whole "prolactin induced gyno" thing is blown a bit out of proportion, or over exaggerated in my opinion. But having elevated estrogen levels already and then introducing tren/deca/npp is a recipe for disaster, especially with not knowing how you'd react. Your hormones are going to be all over the place, which obviously isn't good. This is why I don't like the idea of Letro. Verdict is still out on the "estrogen rebound thing" but I think it is a pretty legit thing. With the Letro, you are going to crash your estrogen.. it is pretty hard to have normal estrogen levels with letro on a lower dosage of test imo, so you will eventually stop it. This is where the rebound happens.. because your hormones are all over the place and trying to normalize. In my educated, broscience opinion.. you'll go from having zero or little estrogen, to your body over compensating and spiking it back up if you just come off the Letro. So now your back in the same situation you were, or maybe worse. So, as you ween yourself off the Letro, add in the aromasin (not if its bunk) or adex, to keep things from rebounding.

It seems the 19-nors exaggerate existing estrogen problems more than they cause gyno of their own accord. I've found this to be very much the case. I need more ai when running tren or nandrolone
that x tren back in the day by the 5th day my nipples were on fire

If the Letro is legit, it will definitely help.. doesn't take too long for it to work. At 100mg eod of Test, and 25mg daily of Aromasin.. I'd say that aromasin is bunk, unless you are really prone to gyno.

The whole "prolactin induced gyno" thing is blown a bit out of proportion, or over exaggerated in my opinion. But having elevated estrogen levels already and then introducing tren/deca/npp is a recipe for disaster, especially with not knowing how you'd react. Your hormones are going to be all over the place, which obviously isn't good. This is why I don't like the idea of Letro. Verdict is still out on the "estrogen rebound thing" but I think it is a pretty legit thing. With the Letro, you are going to crash your estrogen.. it is pretty hard to have normal estrogen levels with letro on a lower dosage of test imo, so you will eventually stop it. This is where the rebound happens.. because your hormones are all over the place and trying to normalize. In my educated, broscience opinion.. you'll go from having zero or little estrogen, to your body over compensating and spiking it back up if you just come off the Letro. So now your back in the same situation you were, or maybe worse. So, as you ween yourself off the Letro, add in the aromasin (not if its bunk) or adex, to keep things from rebounding.

Thanks for the info. Yes my plan is to add aromasin back in which I have on hand or get some adex after discontinuing the letro.

PM where you got that aromasin from.

Back