• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Revamping my wardrobe

whippedeye

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for some ideas..
I live near the beach and lately have been buying RVCA.
I like their hats..sort of a cross between snapback and baseball. I also picked up a short sleeve button down from them.
I have been buying low cut type shoes that you can just slip on without socks.

But I'm also looking for new jeans...budget on jeans is up to 200 bucks.
New shorts
I'm getting away from wearing t shirts with logos and band shirts and what not...i would rather wear plain t shirts that are tight.

Visit puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me. Thanks!

Follow a couple "fitness" pages on Instagram and you will have the ultimate douche wardrobe shown to you. Should match up nicely with your description above.

A couple of years ago I went into a surf shop and tried on a snazzy RVCA short sleeve. If fit nice except for the arms. So when I tried to take it off, every time I bent me arms I was afraid the sleeves would rip. I know it sounds like I'm joking but damn those were a small diameter. I had my wife help me. I'm sure we looked pretty funny trying get that shirt off me.

Reminded me of try to find jeans that fit back in the '80s before Silver Tabs.

You knew you were gonna get torn to shreds on this thread, right?

After a certain point and enough growth, you’ll not find anything on a rack that will fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah! And wear shorts over that! Best look ever!

Visit puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me. Thanks!

No shorts, Just leggings. Pull them up so you have a nice camel toe between your balls,

Levi’s and plain colored tees or henleys, maybe a v neck depending on the fit.

I’m 36 length so they’re one of the few brands that come long enough. I like 514s slim straight.

Levi’s and plain colored tees or henleys, maybe a v neck depending on the fit.

I’m 36 length so they’re one of the few brands that come long enough. I like 514s slim straight.
Slim straight huh.....

IML Gear Cream!
I have a pretty boring wardrobe.

Two pair of Levi's 569's (relaxed loose fit, still tight in the leg)

2 pair of Iron Co cargo shorts

Handful of 5.11 tactical pants for work

Bunch of Gildan t shirts. They are plain colored, cotton, fit well and you can get them at Michaels for $3.

Slim fit = no leg days. 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Is this shirt from Kuwait gay enough for your new wardrobe?

Oops, I just realized you can't see the deep V neck because of the beard. Trust me, everything about the cut of this shirt screams "sword swallower".

Attachments

• IMG_0974.JPG
    IMG_0974.JPG
    439.2 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Slim straight huh.....

I was waiting for it lol.

It sounds weird but I get the waist 3-4 sizes up. So instead of a 32 I get 35-36 waist. Then get the waist tailored. Makes the legs have a larger tapered fit. Because none of the other fits fit like that. And it's hard to find 32x36 in jeans.

So really it's not "slim straight".

The 569s have a dad look to them on me

Fit is similar to this (no ghey)

handsome-athletic-men-in-jeans-picture-id623587496

Yes ghey!!!! And when someone says not ghey , laugh and say it's ghey...

Cheapthreads out..

We love the American Eagle stretch jeans they fit perfectly for muscle bodies and give some stretch for problem areas such as calves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back