• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Update on GC...please read!!

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys,

GC had a family emergency and will be out of pocket for the short term. With that said, this is a very serious situation for his family. I can't go into details for the sake of his privacy but please keep him and his family in your prayers. With that said, a backup plan has already been implemented to continue to service our growing customer base. As always, I'm here to serve. I'll keep everyone updated.

Thanks for your understanding.

L

Guys,

GC had a family emergency and will be out of pocket for the short term. With that said, this is a very serious situation for his family. I can't go into details for the sake of his privacy but please keep him and his family in your prayers. With that said, a backup plan has already been implemented to continue to service our growing customer base. As always, I'm here to serve. I'll keep everyone updated.

Thanks for your understanding.

L

Yo you have wikr?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best wishes for his family. Seems like a really nice guy and has been more than helpful to me, even on a personal level. So, still taking orders through the same email?

GC is a great dude. I hope things smooth out and all is well.

Prayers for him and his family! He’s a very good guy who I’ve gotten to chat with quite a bit lately. Nothing but respect for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep...all is running smooth.

Best wishes for his family. Seems like a really nice guy and has been more than helpful to me, even on a personal level. So, still taking orders through the same email?

Thanks for all the kind words. I'll pass this along to his family. It means a lot guys.

army vet
19ae4a93e6f587a39aa89ea205249790.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Today was a good day. Lots of progress was made. Hoping for encouraging news tomorrow after more tests. Thanks for your continued thoughts and prayers💪

Today was a good day. Lots of progress was made. Hoping for encouraging news tomorrow after more tests. Thanks for your continued thoughts and prayers
Good to hear bro.

Nothing new to report. Things are still very serious. We're hoping for better news tomorrow Thanks for your continued thoughts and prayers. 💪

I been with you guys since the begging , this guy is super great one of the best guys to get to know..I sure hoping for the best these are the kind of ppl who dont deserve bad news , its always the good ones... praying for the GC family over here..Idog thanks for keeping us informed some reps know how to continue taking care of things when ppl are away... hats off to you as well...

Always cheapthreads out....

Just now seeing this about GC. Hoping nothing but the best for him and his family

Back