• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My face and ears are red

BallsMahoney

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys- been around a while, but i dont post much. SO first time on Deca (400mg/wk combined with 600mg test C) started cycle 2 weeks ago. Anyway, i noticed yesterday my face and ears are red at times. I've read this can be a side with Deca. Can anyone confirm. This is my 4-5th cycle and never had issues like this before. Yes, i'm running AI, and just had my BP checked today at the Dr office, and its fine (slightly high, but i tend to run a bit high on cycle).

Any tips/suggestions? I'm thinking it might be rosacia? Maybe i need to drop the deca... Dunno bros, thanks for the tips.

Last edited:
Could be bp ..... could be prework out..... when you feel the most red, id suggest you check your bp.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

redness/flushing can all just be a part of the sides with hormones..the increase of RBC's and blood flow increasing, a shift with your metabolism, etc etc.. hormones will cause flushness..

if it continues, it may be the carrier oil that is hosting the parenting hormone. try taking some benadryl (dipenhydramine) see if that assist..

Ok guys thanks for the tips. I'll check BP when flush, and try benydryl. I've also heard it could be hemoglobin too, so maybe i'll give blood. If all persists past those remedies, i'm dropping the Deca.

redness/flushing can all just be a part of the sides with hormones..the increase of RBC's and blood flow increasing, a shift with your metabolism, etc etc.. hormones will cause flushness..

if it continues, it may be the carrier oil that is hosting the parenting hormone. try taking some benadryl (dipenhydramine) see if that assist..
Could be i didn't even think of that.....i know some oils will hurt for days after injections and others i cannot even tell i injected.... i noticed a few years ago my skin got real blotchy with redness during a cycle....great point.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Ok guys thanks for the tips. I'll check BP when flush, and try benydryl. I've also heard it could be hemoglobin too, so maybe i'll give blood. If all persists past those remedies, i'm dropping the Deca.
Its really hard to say what is taking place, as facial/ear redness merits a physicians evolution because it could be many things and none of us are qualified to diagnose you over the internet or at all for that matter.. When you get the flushing, take your temp, see if it elevated slightly..You can buy one of those medical infrared ear thermometers at Walmart for a mere 13$..if you see just a degree increase, it could be theromgenisis, from the AAS..Hormonal increases with the activations of cellular groups at the start of a cycle can induce this side effect, it often subsides, increased RBC's, increased blood flow, dilution of blood vessels from oxygen transport etc etc.. keep us posted on how you make out!

oh, and limit sodium intake for the time being!

@ Vision. Thanks man. I'll do all the above. Also i'm gonna make an appointment to give some blood today and see if dropping RBC will help. Will keep you guys posted. Fucking deca man. I really feel its the culprit.

@ Vision. Thanks man. I'll do all the above. Also i'm gonna make an appointment to give some blood today and see if dropping RBC will help. Will keep you guys posted. Fucking deca man. I really feel its the culprit.
No worries brutha, thats what we're here for.. don't stress about it to much, because it most likely isn't anything to really be alarmed about..

I would suggest checking your e2. Mine flush when it rises.

IML Gear Cream!
Increase nitrogen retention(Deca is known for this), holding some water probably or e2, elevated BP, increase in RBCs.

Can all have that effect on some. If it really bothers you some MT2 and a few tanning sessions can probably hide it.

Sounds like every day for me. Just a gear related side effect for me. Happens really bad on tren and dbol for me

Now being on a low dose of tren, once my adderall wears off I notice I get a flushed rebound feeling in the face and ears. Probably due to the vasoconstriction the addy causes coupled with the addition of tren. Usually in the evenings.

Just my experience

Back